Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should avoid taking photos of himself altogether in my opinion.
That's exactly what I meant. 😂

We can only dream. We all know how much Alfie is in love with himself to put down his phone/camera. Who else is going to take pictures of him in the elevator feeling himself (and his non-existent abs) up? You know the content of the year stuff he's meant to provide us...

I do honestly think that he thinks he's a catch and women are swooning over him. That's why he's always staring into space trying to be cool and sexy😂
His mum doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie probably thinks he's sexy enough to pull Dianne. The man can't stop himself drooling around her. Saw Joe's vlog and the difference between him sitting in a corner bored as duck when Zoe was on the VR, to being totally focussed on Dianne when she was on it. He is so up himself he actually thinks he's in with a chance. Joe is a right dick, but is far more charming and has a personality unlike Alfie, why would a sexy ass dancer go for a man child with horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie probably thinks he's sexy enough to pull Dianne. The man can't stop himself drooling around her. Saw Joe's vlog and the difference between him sitting in a corner bored as duck when Zoe was on the VR, to being totally focussed on Dianne when she was on it. He is so up himself he actually thinks he's in with a chance. Joe is a right dick, but is far more charming and has a personality unlike Alfie, why would a sexy ass dancer go for a man child with horse teeth.
Alfie needs to leave Dianne alone! No wonder Joe's so protective!

Having said said, Alfie needs to leave a lot of people alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just watching Josh pieters new video I don't really tend to watch him but this video actually seemed original and was quite enjoyable. (He may have ripped it off from someone I'm not sure) He opened up a fake restaurant in his kitchen, cooked microwave meals and delivered them on deliveroo. They would have made £100 ptofit but they returned all payments.

Alfie wishes he could come up with something original and execute it well. He would be cackling all the time and patronising his friends whilst they did all the hard work. When was the last time he actually made an original video

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was just watching Josh pieters new video I don't really tend to watch him but this video actually seemed original and was quite enjoyable. (He may have ripped it off from someone I'm not sure) He opened up a fake restaurant in his kitchen, cooked microwave meals and delivered them on deliveroo. They would have made £100 ptofit but they returned all payments.

Alfie wishes he could come up with something original and execute it well. He would be cackling all the time and patronising his friends whilst they did all the hard work. When was the last time he actually made an original video
Josh might’ve got a lot of his subscribers because he is friends with Caspar/Joe etc. But he does make an effort with his videos, and has some interesting video ideas, so I appreciate his effort and I get over the ease at which he got subscribers, because he is still working for his channel to succeed and grow.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe he keeps going with this and posts about the website crashing which was obviously bs😂However, I had a quick scroll through his tagged pics on insta and finally managed to find someone actually wearing his merch.
Please share... how old were they?!

Reactions: 2
Saw this and had a right chuckle - Hiding his body in shame behind the gym equipment compared to the other 2 🤣 ahahaha
Since we didnt get before and after shots of his 90 Day Challenge. I'm assuming we also won't get before and after shots for his 30 Days of Futures Elf Challenge.

Since we didnt get before and after shots of his 90 Day Challenge. I'm assuming we also won't get before and after shots for his 30 Days of Futures Elf Challenge.
Well his ‘challenges’ were stuff like going to bed earlier and seeing friends more often. So hardly taxing.

How about going to the office, doing some work, taking zoe on a date without all your mates/mum/sister, promoting the charity your doing your bike ride for.... speaking of which have we even seen this bike apart from the one time it was in the boot of his car and he was dressed like a full kit wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well his ‘challenges’ were stuff like going to bed earlier and seeing friends more often. So hardly taxing.

How about going to the office, doing some work, taking zoe on a date without all your mates/mum/sister, promoting the charity your doing your bike ride for.... speaking of which have we even seen this bike apart from the one time it was in the boot of his car and he was dressed like a full kit wanker
CHALLENGES FOR ALFIE:
  • Learning to tie your own shoelaces
  • Remembering to lift the seat up before peeing
  • Move up to the next reading scheme level
  • Remember to make your bed every morning
  • Brushing your teeth twice a day
  • Improve your letter formation
  • Learn how to blend sounds
  • Practise writing your name
  • Try riding your bike without stabilisers
  • Don't cry when Mummy leaves you at the school gates
FOR EVERY CHALLENGE ALFIE MANAGES TO COMPLETE HE GETS A STICKER ON HIS STICKER WALLCHART.!!!!

well done Alfie! Aren't you grown up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw this and had a right chuckle - Hiding his body in shame behind the gym equipment compared to the other 2 🤣 ahahaha
LOL a full day of meetings with time for a gym "sesh" and a haircut - so 2 hours of meetings before he was allowed to go play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.