Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odds on he starts banging on about sustainability, not using single use plastic carrier bags, inevitably mentions his reusable straw, but still orders takeaway in plastic containers or shows some other wasteful behaviour in his next vlog.
Everyone knows that straws take thousands of years to decompose; Amazon packaging and giant paddling pools, however, only take ~deyes~

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Odds on he starts banging on about sustainability, not using single use plastic carrier bags, inevitably mentions his reusable straw, but still orders takeaway in plastic containers or shows some other wasteful behaviour in his next vlog.
The mental gymnastics the Deyes clan does to tell themselves they are good and smart people who meaningfully contribute to society is quite something. I guess it’s a YT/influencer complex to an extent when you’re in a bubble and only surround yourself with yes people. He’s only somewhat interested in sustainability because it’s trendy not because it’s a serious issue the entire world is grappling with. Tory Deyes all around.

The biggest soon to be landfill item is still sitting in his backyard and rotting away. That half-pipe that he’s no longer using bc he’s not into skateboarding anymore says a lot about his fragile male ego. All because he couldn’t master it. The thing is he’s so afraid to show him falling or making mistakes that he gave up on it... but in order to be good at anything requires repetition, getting over making mistakes, and picking yourself up after you fall. Even his friends attempted it more than the idiot who bought the half-pipe. The fact that Alfie thought if he used his half-pipe a handful of times and would suddenly be a pro is as laughable as his Future’s Elf modeling where he’s pawing at his tummy and pretending he’s absolutely shredded from his 90-ish day challenge.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
His brand that was apparently aimed at skaters and definitely not merch. Which skateboarder is going to carry this around. Carry their skateboard in it maybe??
He’s basically just gone through a merch supplier and found the thing with the biggest margin he can slap his font onto View attachment 35484
Has he really slapped an esoteric eye (ripped from Google images) in the middle of his WordArt logo on a 49p made in China tote?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he really slapped an esoteric eye (ripped from Google images) in the middle of his WordArt logo on a 49p made in China tote?
Yahhh Daddy Deyes is probably a freemason. OMG LICHERALLY ILLUMINATHI CONFIRMTHED GUYTHZZZ SO SICKKKM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of Alfies business ventures just make me think of school projects, the futures elf website and all the merch looks like it was designed by a posho teen doing business studies at college, he can afford all the equipment so he thinks he can just put in minimal effort and it'll still be good.
Actually come to think of it, his whole life is like a crappy school project.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of Alfies business ventures just make me think of school projects, the futures elf website and all the merch looks like it was designed by a posho teen doing business studies at college, he can afford all the equipment so he thinks he can just put in minimal effort and it'll still be good.
Actually come to think of it, his whole life is like a crappy school project.

Remember though folks he's a CREATIVE with a brain LICHERALLY full of sick send it ideas totally amazeballs huh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could have sworn I seen this tosspot run past me in the airport this morning :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Ive come to the point where I cant even hate watch him. I used to find him funny in a hes such a twit way but hes just so arrogant now. I can't stand looking at his face he thinks hes so good looking but hes not at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive come to the point where I cant even hate watch him. I used to find him funny in a hes such a twit way but hes just so arrogant now. I can't stand looking at his face he thinks hes so good looking but hes not at all.
I agree, he thinks he's a genuine catch😂. He's actually more in love with himself than anyone else. That's why when he's staring into space he's just daydreaming about how wonderful it would be if he could meet someone like him😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.