Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YEAR OF CONTENT. Don’t you worry guyz

Quote. Alfie Deyes. January 2019

TICK. TOCK. Time's a wasting. Only 4 more months till the year is over.

I'm still waiting for this so called "Year of the Content", Alfie. Any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I first saw the pic with the text on his face, I thought his ringworm had got worse :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For goodness sake just no words. Get yourself sorted Alfie ...its long overdue. Spouting so called inspirational quotes and of course monetising them as merch to your gullible young followers such an aspirational lifestyle NOT!!!. Now some of your "boys" are calling you out - albeit "jokingly" in their vlogs. Oh and while I am here pseudo gang speak from rappers in the US (of whom few were/are real hard asses) dos not sit well or believably with white middle class "boys" from Brighton who would run a mile from any real gangland situation where many if not most conform as they see no escape and to leave or fail means the ultimate exit..... licherally, no tit. They buy into a gang because either they were forced, its a family or for protection. Not for a pose. Certainly not to spend their days buying useless tit. or striking an insta for the gram don't you know.

Reactions: 7
For goodness sake just no words. Get yourself sorted Alfie ...its long overdue. Spouting so called inspirational quotes and of course monetising them as merch to your gullible young followers such an aspirational lifestyle NOT!!!. Now some of your "boys" are calling you out - albeit "jokingly" in their vlogs. Oh and while I am here pseudo gang speak from rappers in the US (of whom few were/are real hard asses) dos not sit well or believably with white middle class "boys" from Brighton who would run a mile from any real gangland situation where many if not most conform as they see no escape and to leave or fail means the ultimate exit..... licherally, no tit. They buy into a gang because either they were forced, its a family or for protection. Not for a pose. Certainly not to spend their days buying useless tit. or striking an insta for the gram don't you know.
He's about as inspirational as a rainy Monday in January😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when he said that he wouldn’t be promoting much of the futureself merch cos it’s not merch. HA. HA. HA. HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TICK. TOCK. Time's a wasting. Only 4 more months till the year is over.

I'm still waiting for this so called "Year of the Content", Alfie. Any day now.
"Year of content" He's managed 50 vids over both his channels and Zoe has managed 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He. Is. A. Joke.

For fucks sake! What a bleep!

Alfie: Guys, guys! I have this super sick, super savage reusable straw. Got to send it to save the planet.
Also Alfie: Gets taxi home with his bicycle because he is too lazy to ride it home.

🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For fucks sake! What a bleep!

Alfie: Guys, guys! I have this super sick, super savage reusable straw. Got to send it to save the planet.
Also Alfie: Gets taxi home with his bicycle because he is too lazy to ride it home.

🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh but look at his tired little exhausted face though. Poor little Alfie😭. His mummy will have called the taxi for him because she doesn't want her baby boy overdoing it. That's actual sweat on his brow you know😂😂😂
Screenshot_20190817-193603_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as I don’t have to see him in tight Lycra so we can see how little he is packing and not bulging away. 🍤 That is something I don’t need to see.
Don't worry, the lycra won't be tight on him, he's not got enough muscles on his legs to hold him up let alone fill some lycra shorts. As for any bulge🤢🤢🤢. I'm trying not to think about that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.