Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Sean’s latest video Alfie says about going rock climbing and Zach says ‘I’m not made of money and I’m selling my climbing shoes’

Wonder how much stuff Alfie rail roads them into that they don’t want to do much or can’t really afford.

His voice is next level 13 year old not broken yet on this video too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Sean’s latest video Alfie says about going rock climbing and Zach says ‘I’m not made of money and I’m selling my climbing shoes’

Wonder how much stuff Alfie rail roads them into that they don’t want to do much or can’t really afford.
Certainly explains why Sean was Depoping a load of stuff a while back. Alfie is just a selfish bleep who doesn’t think of others when he is frittering away his millions on motorbikes, skate ramps and endless shite.

Reactions: 13
Charity bike ride in October guyzzzzzz
Oh for duck sake. Is this an actual bike ride or is he going to do it on his savage motorbike.

Can someone remind him when you do charity stuff, you’re meant to, you know... promote the charity. It’s not a day out with your pals.

I honestly wonder why he speaks to a therapist, he needs help with his attention span. I’ve seen goldfish focus on something longer than he does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh for duck sake. Is this an actual bike ride or is he going to do it on his savage motorbike.

Can someone remind him when you do charity stuff, you’re meant to, you know... promote the charity. It’s not a day out with your pals.

I honestly wonder why he speaks to a therapist, he needs help with his attention span. I’ve seen goldfish focus on something longer than he does
He’s bought a road bike 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Who bikes like that?
He looks deranged!!!
Just bike alfie, not every time you work out it needs to be broadcasted on insta, who sits on a bike with that fake smile like that,, he is so creepy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Who bikes like that?
He looks deranged!!!
Just bike alfie, not every time you work out it needs to be broadcasted on insta, who sits on a bike with that fake smile like that,, he is so creepy

He wants everyone to know he's in his gym! Show off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS [emoji2360]

I hope he runs out of money by the time he’s 30. He needs to wake up and grow up.

Also, promote and DONATE TO whatever bleeping charity you’re “working” with, Elfie. While you still have money...

Reactions: 11
On his insta stories he said he's doing a charity bike ride (ha) and said we all know about the charity because he's "WORKED WITH THEM" before...makes it sound like a sponsorship/AD...which also makes me question whether previous charitable events have been paid deals for Alfie....

Screenshot_20190816-101338.jpg

Coming from Alfie of all people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Like the kayak endeavour this is such a great opportunity for him to get involved with the charity, work with them and help raise awareness as well as money but he does duck all. This really is just another trip with the ladzzz to him and the whole charity thing is just a scapegoat. No doubt he’ll be running home to mummy half way through and spend a night at the mansion and he’ll enjoy another week in Greece with the boys once it’s all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What Alfie thinks he will look like on his motorbike VS What he will actually like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's his messy, wavy hair style all about? Looks like Edward Scissorhands.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He probably just pays someone to listen to all his sick ideas and to agree with him that they are sick and super cool and that he is so completely amazing and that he is living his best tory life. The therapist probably needs to go and see their own therapist after having a session with him and Zoe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow they are so savage, bruh. :rolleyes:

I guess Alfie is doing this charity for another tax-write off. We already know how poorly he's going to cover this one. I have zero expectations from him which is sad since working with a charity should be considered honorable... but in Alfie's case it never is.

Also, would it kill him to do a charity on his own and without his ladsssss? Does he need someone to hold his hand to do anything? I get Amanda can't be there to wipe his bum for every single moment but that doesn't mean his lads should be Amanda's replacement. Truly the embodiment of a man-child.

That road bike after this charity is over is going to collect dust along with his other bike he totally forgot about. Speaking of, what going on with his half-pipe these days? I thought he was going to have SO MUCH content for it or something.

Reactions: 5
Wow they are so savage, bruh. :rolleyes:

I guess Alfie is doing this charity for another tax-write off. We already know how poorly he's going to cover this one. I have zero expectations from him which is sad since working with a charity should be considered honorable... but in Alfie's case it never is.

Also, would it kill him to do a charity on his own and without his ladsssss? Does he need someone to hold his hand to do anything? I get Amanda can't be there to wipe his bum for every single moment but that doesn't mean his lads should be Amanda's replacement. Truly the embodiment of a man-child.

That road bike after this charity is over is going to collect dust along with his other bike he totally forgot about. Speaking of, what going on with his half-pipe these days? I thought he was going to have SO MUCH content for it or something.
YEAR OF CONTENT. Don’t you worry guyz

Quote. Alfie Deyes. January 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.