Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll get to a point where Alfie and Zoe will get so irrelevant and their content will be so bland, he'll propose to her just so they can both string out a range of click bait videos for views. 'Playing cards AND LOOKING AT WEDDING VENUES' 'Pizza date night AND WEDDING MENU TASTING' 'NEW STUMP TO HAMMER NAILS IN FOR THE WEDDING GUESTS'

Reactions: 14
I would live for jack interviewing him (calling him out)
He would never accept an I vitiating from Jack.
It’s why he chose those other two who melted in his presence which I wasn’t the least bit surprised at.
Even when TTG did a podcast with him I was hugely disappointed.

Reactions: 4
He might do a Zoe soon and stop using Twitter. Some influencers don’t like it when they can’t delete comments that disagree with them and you don’t have as much control on Twitter as you do Instagram or YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yel

His video is getting promo by being at the top of the youtube newsletter. I guess he was a good puppet to use rather than choosing someone intelligent that has critical thinking, just get a fading basic vlogger.
ytcreator.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im upset a normal photo has been used as the thumbnail there and not one of his sick ones where he photoshops himself in afterward like this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His video is getting promo by being at the top of the youtube newsletter. I guess he was a good puppet to use rather than choosing someone intelligent that has critical thinking, just get a fading basic vlogger.
View attachment 32023
He looks like he should be working the waltzer ride on a fair, not sitting next to the CEO of Youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Drama channels are dragging Alfonso through the mud and shutting all over him on twitter. I am LIVING

• Haha

Yel

So many great comments on twitter, but this one has tickled me
Screenshot_2019-08-07-16-26-43-099_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally watched Alfie's interview... hoooooboy. Kid be here interrupting the ceo, implying he has insider information and threatening to leave because he 'doesnt want to be a part of this kind of platform'... And I reckon she 100% saw through it with her response about the difference between harassment and criticism. And yet he continues telling her what she 'can and can't do' with the platform. So she's trying to placate him to get him to drop the subject, "I understand I understand, but we have to be careful'.
"So this year? HAHAHA.":rolleyes:
He's also saying stuff like 'why disable the comments on all family channels, just kick the bad ones off'. It just screams of ignorance. He doesn't understand at all why they can't just do what he believes to be the correct thing. And he fancies himself a businessman!
"Whats the point of the dislike button?" He keeps on until she literally sighs at his question. Just Alfiestotle trying to sound deeper than he is.

Reactions: 23
Just seen Arg from towie. Yes Arg. Is swimming the channel. Did Alf ever mention why he didn’t kayak it after he did the Thames. He was in his Range Rover and home quicker than you could say Savage

Finally watched Alfie's interview... hoooooboy. Kid be here interrupting the ceo, implying he has insider information and threatening to leave because he 'doesnt want to be a part of this kind of platform'... And I reckon she 100% saw through it with her response about the difference between harassment and criticism. And yet he continues telling her what she 'can and can't do' with the platform. So she's trying to placate him to get him to drop the subject, "I understand I understand, but we have to be careful'.
He's also saying stuff like 'why disable the comments on all family channels, just kick the bad ones off'. It just screams of ignorance. He doesn't understand at all why they can't just do what he believes to be the correct thing. And he fancies himself a businessman!
"Whats the point of the dislike button?" He keeps on until she literally sighs at his question. Just Alfiestotle trying to sound deeper than he is.
If it was down to Alfie it would be 2009 when there was hardly any YouTubers and he had hardly any competition. So kick off commentary channels, family channels, anything slightly controversial and that gives him more chance to be big. He used to be a big youtuber. He wouldn’t even be in the top 100 now.

Pissed me off how he was going on as if he was the voice of LGBTQ community and doing them a favour by asking for them. He just jumps on what he thinks is ‘in’

Reactions: 3
Just seen Arg from towie. Yes Arg. Is swimming the channel. Did Alf ever mention why he didn’t kayak it after he did the Thames. He was in his Range Rover and home quicker than you could say Savage

If it was down to Alfie it would be 2009 when there was hardly any YouTubers and he had hardly any competition. So kick off commentary channels, family channels, anything slightly controversial and that gives him more chance to be big. He used to be a big youtuber. He wouldn’t even be in the top 100 now.

Pissed me off how he was going on as if he was the voice of LGBTQ community and doing them a favour by asking for them. He just jumps on what he thinks is ‘in’
Alfie I ant even in the top 1000 now - on any of his channels. If you look at social blade his main channel ranks him at 1413 for subs, and 5945 for views. His vlog channel (where he’s been most active the last few years) it’s 2141 for subs and 2314 for views. People have beyond moved on from him, he’s at the point where his following doesn’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of YouTube - there’s much bigger fish out there, many of whom actually care about their content and their audience and don’t have a disgusting sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the recap, I tried to watch it but was bored out of my mind before they even started the real convo. I did notice him interrupting her tho. I think Zoe said that annoys her too once. It would infuriate me. Imagine being the CEO of a company and having a know it all asking questions then talking over you as you answer

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the recap, I tried to watch it but was bored out of my mind before they even started the real convo. I did notice him interrupting her tho. I think Zoe said that annoys her too once. It would infuriate me. Imagine being the CEO of a company and having a know it all asking questions then talking over you as you answer
He interrupts everyone. It’s so disrespectful. Did you see his video with Alex and Fraser? He was infuriating as duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.