Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 15 minutes in,
So far it really just proves that Alfie should stick to Zalfie sims.
He’s basically just used everyone else’s questions and licked her fanny while wearing his not merch merch and said he’s been on YouTube 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha he’s so dumb he couldn’t be bothered to learn her surname. Called the guy by his full name but just kept calling her Susan.

You know he doesn’t know how to pronounce her name.

Sure she loves being called ‘super senior’ all savage business people call themselves that

He’s made sure to cash in. Ad after 2 minutes.
He’s going to ask everything that suits him, no likes on Instagram, demonitisation, how the trending page is so unfair, ‘negative’ people blah blah.

I feel like the UK have sent a stuck up school kid to interview the headmaster when they really should have sent Mr Brown the maths teacher instead.

I do hope susan whaatsherface returns to the USA and says “lads, let shut this tit down, I’ve just met the biggest tosser who’s making a fortune from this platform from doing duck all”
😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like the UK have sent a stuck up school kid to interview the headmaster when they really should have sent Mr Brown the maths teacher instead.
Keem star would’ve smashed this out the park. Alfie is fully just sucking her off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does he not feel like an absolute nob walking around kings cross station with Morgan following him with a huge camera talking at the top of his voice.

You definitely need a certain personality trait to be a youtuber

It’s so badly produced. Susan got me a gift, a picture. Holds the picture up to the camera, but you still can’t see the picture 😂

‘I put my family camera in a stack of books and just filmed, not too different to what I do now’

Erm Alf. You have a £1500 camera, ( one of several) and your own cameraman. Your not relatable stop trying to pretend you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do he not feel like an absolute nob walking around kings cross station with Morgan following him with a huge camera talking at the top of his voice.

You definitely need a certain personality trait to be a youtuber
When the girl shouts him he just didn’t seem bothered about her at all

Reactions: 2
Keem star would’ve smashed this out the park. Alfie is fully just sucking her off
I would have liked True Geordie to do it tbh. I think he does interviews well.
Alfie made that about Alfie.
He’s just not natural when interviewing someone I struggled to keep watching.

Bouncing down the road like a tit with his cake from Susan Whatsherface.....
Zoe must have been delighted Alfie was coming home with E number goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
11 minutes in and I’m falling to sleep.

Btw. Susan didn’t get you those gifts. One of her PA’s did. Susan is probably a super busy lady, because you know she’s an actual businesswomen.

Bet she’s not got a bleeping paddling pool and skateramp in her garden 😂

I’d stop right there 😂 and agree....
Don’t get this? Sorry probably being dumb

• Haha
11 minutes in and I’m falling to sleep.

Btw. Susan didn’t get you those gifts. One of her PA’s did. Susan is probably a super busy lady, because you know she’s an actual businesswomen.

Bet she’s not got a bleeping paddling pool and skateramp in her garden 😂
She has five kids so it probably suited her just fine being interviewed by this twit, she’s used to kids playing shop, dress up, being idiots.
I feel she was qualified to deal with him but he was so out of his depth...
“That was my next question” “that was my next question”
He’s lucky he didn’t bring the questions from “the secrets out” by mistake.
Although “have you ever pissed yourself while eating hobnobs” might have been more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie has turned making videos no one wants to watch into a fine art, the only people who give a tit about the CEO of youtube are youtubers themselves right?

Lmao what a narcissist, putting the framed photos of himself at the back in shot.

Susan was just like 'Er ok'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh. He’s trying to ask about ‘creators harassing other creators’

So that’s basically him not wanting people to criticise zoellas and his tit products I assume, like the advent calendar

• Haha
I'm 10 mins in and i've given up, all thats happened is he's thanked her a million times for taking time out to do the interview and they've had the conversation that usually happens before the camera starts rolling (Talking about how the interview will play out) So bored.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.