Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His last post on Instagram about selling cakes for cancer at 11rugbyroad - I just found 11rugby road's twitter, they thanked Zoe for helping to bake and sell cakes and Alfie for looking after their dog. Haha....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s always irked me when he calls the guys “the boys”. Why does he call those idiots “the boys”?

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
Came across this when I wanted to know who 'wilf hanson' (Zoe's ex was) I didn't use to watch around this time and I'm like how did everyone forget this about her and Alfie. I'm happy to know he would have been annoyed with the comments I leave under his YouTube videos still calling Alfie out. This is also why I wonder why all the people on these threads don't leave the negative review on his YouTube comments. Can anyone share why they just don't bother. If I watch his vlog I always call him out :)

Urgh. So he’s always been an absolute dick.

Blabbering on about the use of ocd. He said it flippantly guys so it’s ok. What if he was flippantly racist would that be fine, because he knows he didn’t mean it like that?

What a dick

Reactions: 10
The other articles on the end of the page are showing me that he constantly had 'issues' these 'subscribers' are so fickle they forget everything and just move on. I'm happy to say I've never subscribed to anyone I don't follow celebrity of any field. Acting music nothing - it's just crazy how these absolute liars and blaggers are even recognized. Everyone who you 'idolise' if you dive deeper into who they actually are as I have learned through reality TV of my used to be favourite stars they are all right assholes. I am not surprised I've learnt he has in fact been a dick his whole YouTube life smh

Reactions: 4
I hate how he always says his audience is mostly 20+ year olds and even 30/40+ and definitely not kids...
How many kids put a different birth year when making a YouTube account to not get caught/to be able to watch age restricted stuff...
You can’t rely on your YouTube stats telling you what age your audience is 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ok sorry I need to rant....

So he is begging his fans to tell him what he should start collecting

He is literally running out of ideas to spend his money O _o

He mentions back in the day he would collect Pokémon cards etc. and he wants to start collecting something again to get that “high” of opening that package

Mate.. you spend too much money, it doesn’t mean anything to you anymore, nothing is giving you that “high” because you buy at least 5 things EVERY SINGLE DAY

Most of us still get all happy when we buy that new skirt, or really beautiful lipstick, or when we splurge on a laptop or that cute pair of shoes

You don’t experience that anymore cause you have a shopping addiction!!!
And it shows, by you having to even ask your followers what you need to be collecting :s

People liked Pokémon, so when the cards came out people wanted to collect them.. that’s the order it goes in....!!!

You don’t even have anything that you like (whether it be coins, stamps, figurines, rare stones, movie memorabilia etc.) like there is no drive or passion in why you want to collect that specific thing in the first place :/

It is just all about the high of buying it and opening it up and get that rush.. < literally from the horse’s mouth (no pun intended, or maybe a little)

The day has come ... i think he finally reached a point where he bought everything he could possible buy...
Maybe you should stop bleeping buying stuff to fulfill yourself and go get that “rush” in actual life experiences!!! go diving in Australia, go climb a real mountain or travel through Europe for an entire summer, go to California and go surfing I mean idk.. do something to give you that high other than buying things!!!
He is 25 and this is the “man” he turned into, this is alfie grown up.. what a sad SAD existence

I would love for him to loose all his money
I don’t even think he knows how to function in a world where he couldn’t just buy 10 things on amazon daily.. I don’t even know what kind of person he would be because spending money and showing off all the latest fads is literally all he is.. he’s a gimmick.

Go develop yourself some more little boy!!!
Grow a personality!!!
And maybe.. just maybe.. you find something you actually like to do and wanna do more off and collect those experiences.

Stop buying everything from skate-ramps to quad bikes to slack lines etc. it’s not you! You make other people drive bikes around your yard cause you’re scared to go over a tiny ramp.. you film other people skating on you’re ramp because you are not a skater!!! He doesn’t get any rush in life cause he constantly lives it for views.. only views.
He thinks of new personalities to be every month
And non of it sticks because he doesn’t have a passion for tit.
He is such an empty shell of a human being!!!

Remember just a few weeks ago he was away,I think it was for his moms birthday, and sean, alfie and his dad bought these (I think Pokémon) books in the shop, with a couple of packages of cards.. nothing special.. alfie filmed himself going right back to the shop a few hours later not just for a couple more packages but actually grabbing multiple cardboard boxes from the shelves filled with cards.. just so he could rush back to the cottage to fill up his book ASAP!!! He doesn’t have the patience to collect something!! He needs to NOW -_-

So let one of your followers tell you what to collect.. spend thousand of pounds on it within 1 week to collect all there is to collect of that specific thing and it’s gonna never be mentioned ever again.
Just like everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok sorry I need to rant....

So he is begging his fans to tell him what he should start collecting

He is literally running out of ideas to spend his money O _o

He mentions back in the day he would collect Pokémon cards etc. and he wants to start collecting something again to get that “high” of opening that package

Mate.. you spend too much money, it doesn’t mean anything to you anymore, nothing is giving you that “high” because you buy at least 5 things EVERY SINGLE DAY

Most of us still get all happy when we buy that new skirt, or really beautiful lipstick, or when we splurge on a laptop or that cute pair of shoes

You don’t experience that anymore cause you have a shopping addiction!!!
And it shows, by you having to even ask your followers what you need to be collecting :s

People liked Pokémon, so when the cards came out people wanted to collect them.. that’s the order it goes in....!!!

You don’t even have anything that you like (whether it be coins, stamps, figurines, rare stones, movie memorabilia etc.) like there is no drive or passion in why you want to collect that specific thing in the first place :/

It is just all about the high of buying it and opening it up and get that rush.. < literally from the horse’s mouth (no pun intended, or maybe a little)

The day has come ... i think he finally reached a point where he bought everything he could possible buy...
Maybe you should stop bleeping buying stuff to fulfill yourself and go get that “rush” in actual life experiences!!! go diving in Australia, go climb a real mountain or travel through Europe for an entire summer, go to California and go surfing I mean idk.. do something to give you that high other than buying things!!!
He is 25 and this is the “man” he turned into, this is alfie grown up.. what a sad SAD existence

I would love for him to loose all his money
I don’t even think he knows how to function in a world where he couldn’t just buy 10 things on amazon daily.. I don’t even know what kind of person he would be because spending money and showing off all the latest fads is literally all he is.. he’s a gimmick.

Go develop yourself some more little boy!!!
Grow a personality!!!
And maybe.. just maybe.. you find something you actually like to do and wanna do more off and collect those experiences.

Stop buying everything from skate-ramps to quad bikes to slack lines etc. it’s not you! You make other people drive bikes around your yard cause you’re scared to go over a tiny ramp.. you film other people skating on you’re ramp because you are not a skater!!! He doesn’t get any rush in life cause he constantly lives it for views.. only views.
He thinks of new personalities to be every month
And non of it sticks because he doesn’t have a passion for tit.
He is such an empty shell of a human being!!!

Remember just a few weeks ago he was away,I think it was for his moms birthday, and sean, alfie and his dad bought these (I think Pokémon) books in the shop, with a couple of packages of cards.. nothing special.. alfie filmed himself going right back to the shop a few hours later not just for a couple more packages but actually grabbing multiple cardboard boxes from the shelves filled with cards.. just so he could rush back to the cottage to fill up his book ASAP!!! He doesn’t have the patience to collect something!! He needs to NOW -_-

So let one of your followers tell you what to collect.. spend thousand of pounds on it within 1 week to collect all there is to collect of that specific thing and it’s gonna never be mentioned ever again.
Just like everything else.

The whole joy of collecting something, whatever it is, whether it’s trading cards, stickers for a sticker album as a kid, or something more mature as a grown up, the joy of it is saving up and being able to afford a new pack of cards, or a new figurine for the collection and growing it bit by bit. It’s bleeping pointless if he’s just going to go out and spend a fortune in a few days and compete the collection in no time at all.

Reactions: 16

It was Fortnite cards. He ended up buying all the remaining cards in the store - he even took the display box they came in.

I agree though, he doesn't seem to grasp that people collect things they enjoy - not just for the sake of it, unless it's a financial thing. If it's just the rush he cares about, maybe he needs to find a hobby he actually enjoys (not just pretends to, to follow a trend or look cool or whatever) and stick with it so he can have something that isn't financially motivated to give him some sort of enjoyment.

Reactions: 17
It was Fortnite cards. He ended up buying all the remaining cards in the store - he even took the display box they came in.

I agree though, he doesn't seem to grasp that people collect things they enjoy - not just for the sake of it, unless it's a financial thing. If it's just the rush he cares about, maybe he needs to find a hobby he actually enjoys (not just pretends to, to follow a trend or look cool or whatever) and stick with it so he can have something that isn't financially motivated to give him some sort of enjoyment.
He should join a sporting club or something. I know I can get a bit spendy on amazon if I'm home with not much to do at the weekend, but then I have a word with myself and stop doing it. He needs to occupy his mind and fill some time.

Reactions: 2
When Zoe calls him Gaw-juss it makes me feel physically sick 🤮. The poor boy really is anything but.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.