Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch his video. I know he mentioned the "likes" for sponsored posts are way lower, but did he legit compare it to the ads on the streets?(or zoe)
I would like to tell him that I don't think normal folks hug their telly, nor click "like" on a physical poster that they see on the streets or in shops..
Nor do they kiss it ..etc... Maybe they may drool if it was a handsome /gorgeous model ... [Which elf's not handsome]

Also, I tend to walk away during advertisement times during a tv programme...and skip YouTube ads..
So what is it he can't understand?
You post a IG ad for $, we don't owe you a thing. Plus the things he advertised are pretty nonsense

Reactions: 12
Super sick in-depth interview with the ceo of YouTube. And he’s fucked it up and lost the footage 😂😂😂

You had one bleeping job Alfie.

Don’t you all worry though. Year of content.

I’m dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven't checked his feed in ages, but it never changes. "i've been super busy filming" and "help me this hard drive won't work".

No one cares about some boring well-rehearsed PR answers from the person running youtube, they'll just be repeating the same things they have answered loads of times. It's not interesting and no this doesn't mean you're important Alf.

"busy filming a pilot" yeah right, just some piss easy amateur video filmed for his dying youtube channel with zero thought or production values.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Super sick in-depth interview with the ceo of YouTube. And he’s fucked it up and lost the footage 😂😂😂

You had one bleeping job Alfie.

Don’t you all worry though. Year of content.

I’m dead.
What a twit!

He’s so bleeping incompetent, if you were employed in a conventional job and were this incompetent, or even for a TV/film production company and you lost the footage you’d get the sack. He is a complete muppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is part of the reason he’s so incompetent- he’s never had an actual proper job! To learn skills or common sense which he obviously could have done with

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He actually said

‘Don’t get me wrong I still use plastic OCCASIONALLY’ is he actually that unaware of his wastage. He’s constantly getting coffees out with plastic lids. Constantly eating take away food in containers. Constantly buying tit like the pool. Buys fast fashion. Literally never seems to have a coat or shorts etc and has buy new ones. Drives a Range Rover to the shop.

He’s the most un eco friendly person ever

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He actually said

‘Don’t get me wrong I still use plastic OCCASIONALLY’ is he actually that unaware of his wastage. He’s constantly getting coffees out with plastic lids. Constantly eating take away food in containers. Constantly buying tit like the pool. Buys fast fashion. Literally never seems to have a coat or shorts etc and has buy new ones. Drives a Range Rover to the shop.

Seriously cannot stand his behaviour!!!

Reactions: 4
So funny how that triggered him. All the names he’s been called and that one really touched a nerve
I love how twitter have never let it die, on nearly every tweet there’s at least one person who brings it up again 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He actually said

Literally the previous story on his Insta.

What’s that!? Oh! It’s a coconut wrapped in plastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He actually said

Also flew to Dubai twice to get new teeth put in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How many offices do him and Zoe have between them? At least three? Zoe’s office, spare house and main office?? And he’s lying on the floor editing at 8pm.... it’s a banging video though don’t you guyzzzzz worry your savage little heads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.