Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of my viewers are average age 23

‘Where are you all from let me know, are you on summer holidays, I mean ...’

Yeah Alfie all those adult fans get summer holidays

Also wants to play mine craft but is worried his fan base is too old. I thought you just filmed stuff you loved Alf???

He’s genuinely gobsmacked that people are sick of seeing him do brand deals. He truly believe it was an instagram algorithm. Zoe whinging about others not declaring. duck me these two are laughable

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alfie moaning about people NOT liking his adverts and spending about 20 out of the 30 mins trying to convince his viewers to like his ads

Its Instagram not ADstagram

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my gawd....so we’ve reached this level have we.
🤣🤣
“It’s interesting... it’s so interesting.. it’s so interesting isn’t it”
Zoe in the background spitting fire while pretending to be all fine and breezy about the conversation is my favourite 😂
532FC9E7-EDB4-47C5-AB5F-78C7BD7AA725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"They've LITERALLY got a Nandos up here." Perfect for the couple who never cook - after a sick day putting up another pool they can pickup a 'cheeky Nandos' and pretend to care about each other in front of the sunset. Alfie can stare directly at the sun, and talk about how he should literally buy something he can literally see like a seagull for a pet, or a hot air balloon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my gawd....so we’ve reached this level have we.
🤣🤣
“It’s interesting... it’s so interesting.. it’s so interesting isn’t it”
Zoe in the background spitting fire while pretending to be all fine and breezy about the conversation is my favourite 😂
View attachment 29979
Maybe his fans would support the ads if they knew the money was being put back into something that benefits them, but he literally makes the most lacklustre "content". Zoe bleating on about how sponsored posts are a main source of income for influencers so their followers should support them, seriously made me so annoyed, these twats literally don't need the money whatsoever, its just absolute greed, the property Alfie owns and rents out would probably be quite a comfortable income for an average person. The amount of genuinely inspiring things you could do with the amount of money they have, even just on a creative level. The amount of genuinely talented photographers/videographers that struggle to create to the best of their ability because they can't afford the equipment and he just wastes it all making crappy vlogs, that are genuinely so self involved its like watching someone have a very public wank.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe his fans would support the ads if they knew the money was being put back into something that benefits them
It does though 😐

He finished his vlog saying they were about to have dinner in bed.
About 18 rooms but 🤷‍♀️ Why act like normal adults and eat at a table 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
It does though 😐

He finished his vlog saying they were about to have dinner in bed.
About 18 rooms but 🤷‍♀️ Why act like normal adults and eat at a table 🤦‍♀️
I meant them as in his fans not him and Zoe aahaha. Its really gross that they eat in bed though, the amount of crumbs eugghhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I meant them as in his fans not him and Zoe aahaha. Its really gross that they eat in bed though, the amount of crumbs eugghhh.
I know, I was joking 🤣 he did just buy a new camera, again 😐
I assume all the unused cameras are on top of the piano in the gym beside the tent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, I was joking 🤣 he did just buy a new camera, again 😐
I assume all the unused cameras are on top of the piano in the gym beside the tent
Hahahahaaha Yeah, all shoved in a corner along with his sense of morality and self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see Alfie ignoring her so she repeats herself 2x, then there's a jumpcut where I guess she got mad, then she gets to say what she wanted about getting the nandos. She's really snarky after that for a while haha.
"These people with nandos are staring at us, yes hello, can we have some of your nandos...? Oh maybe they can hear us, they just waved. I wonder if they have any periperi chips left..." Jesus bleeping christ.
I really find it interesting how much they were bitching about the ads. "I think if you find brand deals fake, youre following the wrong people" "People don't appreciate the effort and time put into them" Theyre so frustrated by this and it's hilarious. Theyre saying it's proof to get rid of the #ad laws, and complaining that they're being penalised for following the rules "For literally forever" (when they hide gifted whereever possible). Just showing they aren't relatable anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He 1000% has that issue where you need the thrill of the chase of getting something new and then you're on to the next thing. He's literally so bored with his life and everyone can tell by how quickly he has his eyes set on some new fangled thing that will inevitably rot.

Maybe he should take a leaf out of his own Alfiestotle journals and search for a higher purpose..but he won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A video of his hasn't made my blood boil this much probably since the 1 pound fiasco. I've never wanted to reach into the screen and smack him so hard in my life. I need to vent:
  1. Shaves a patch in his beard and decides just to leave it
  2. Says his viewers won't like minecraft vids because they're too old and minecraft viewers are 7 years old. Um...dear... that's the perfect audience for you
  3. Says there's a photo shoot but ends up being a surprise party - 10 seconds later is talking about a photoshoot...
  4. Leaves in a clip of him getting recognized cause hes SOOOOO famous
  5. Buys ANOTHER pool
  6. Is there tv ever not on?
  7. Shocking... zoe doesnt want to leave the car
  8. Got to get that Nandos name drop in
  9. They're so edgy and cool! They swear and talk about shitting!
  10. Privileged millionaires are confused why their ads don't do as well as a non-ad. All while not putting #ad on the screen while talking about Mini...
  11. Pissed away HEAPS of water on another pool. But don't worry. He uses a paper straw.
  12. Every "conversation" they have, all they do is talk about themselves. "I DO THIS" "WELL I DO THIS" "I DO THIS AND THIS"
  13. Poor little millionaires get SUPER defensive over people not liking their fake as duck ads which they get 100s of 1000s of pounds.
  14. "It's how people make their money" - Boo Hoo people don't like the ad you got paid 50,000 pounds for. I'm sure your livelihood is super threatened.
  15. Says it's scary and dangerous to not declare ads. Brah...have you seen LITCHERALLY ALL OF YOUR ADS WHERE YOU HIDE OR DON'T DECLARE
  16. Shocking, dinner in bed. So. Gross.
  17. Jesus these two are SO out of touch with reality. I bleeping can't...Can JackMatte make a reaction to this video? PLEASE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A video of his hasn't made my blood boil this much probably since the 1 pound fiasco. I've never wanted to reach into the screen and smack him so hard in my life. I need to vent:
  2. Says his viewers won't like minecraft vids because they're too old and minecraft viewers are 7 years old. Um...dear... that's the perfect audience for you
  3. Says there's a photo shoot but ends up being a surprise party - 10 seconds later is talking about a photoshoot...
  5. Buys ANOTHER pool
  10. Privileged millionaires are confused why their ads don't do as well as a non-ad. All while not putting #ad on the screen while talking about Mini...
  11. Pissed away HEAPS of water on another pool. But don't worry. He uses a paper straw.
  12. Every "conversation" they have, all they do is talk about themselves. "I DO THIS" "WELL I DO THIS" "I DO THIS AND THIS"
  13. Poor little millionaires get SUPER defensive over people not liking their fake as duck ads which they get 100s of 1000s of pounds.
  14. "It's how people make their money" - Boo Hoo people don't like the ad you got paid 50,000 pounds for. I'm sure your livelihood is super threatened.
  15. Says it's scary and dangerous to not declare ads. Brah...have you seen LITCHERALLY ALL OF YOUR ADS WHERE YOU HIDE OR DON'T DECLARE
  17. Jesus these two are SO out of touch with reality. I bleeping can't...Can JackMatte make a reaction to this video? PLEASE!

This post made me want to yell an 'AMENNNNN' out my window. I don't get HOW they can have the gall to get their panties in such a wad about the ads thing... do they understand how f^cking ridiculous it sounds compared to how an average middle/low class family is struggling to get the basics in their lives and he's mad because it takes SOOO much work to negotiate a deal.

I could barely sit through that. And I love how he was essentially having a hissy over the fact people were bothered by it, because his tone totally changed to snarky and nasty when he read out the comments about why people don't like it..then proceeds to say " not saying you can't just not like ads" and Zoe pipes up with that too, like oh shall we do damage control to not piss people off, but also, we want money.

JaackMaate has been silent on Zoe and Alfie for a long time I feel like. At least since the 1 pound video. I don't get why he kind of won't tread there lately, it's not like there isn't plenty of material.

• Heart
I feel like everyone's left zoe and alfie alone since they (allegedly) set their legal team on inabber and angelika over the 'zoella in jail for not declaring ads' videos. (Was that ever confirmed or just heavily implied? I don't remember but I feel like that's what happened)

Reactions: 3
Fussing over a bald patch of stubble, when he got hairy nostril trails and those big plastic looking dentures. 🙄
Justifying the new pool purchase by saying he gave the previous one away.... but that wasn't last years massive one was it. Explain that one!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Things must be bad at Zalfie HQ if he started begging so heavily.
Almost as if two idiots with a lot of money didn’t think to invest wisely....

5. Buys ANOTHER pool
The whole video really really wound me up.

Especially their spiel at the end about the sponsored post. I was like 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.