Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he has he nerve to encourage being more sustainable! Classic case of the rich telling everyone else to one thing while they do the other. But I forgot - he’s not rich.

Erm...I think you're forgetting the paper straws.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgot to say I walked past one of his long-suffering A to Z employees yesterday morning - she was wearing a futures elf sweater. Do you think its staff uniform to protect alfie's fragile ego??
I feel bad for all the A to Z people. What a nonsense business. It was supposed to be a marketing, creative, talent management agency, but Alfie and Zoe are the only talent on their books. Check out their website staff roles - all they do is get free stuff for Zalfie, take photos of Zalfie, make videos for Zalfie, and design t-shirts for Futures Elf.

Reactions: 5
"Guuuuuyzzzzz, I don't understand why my sponsored insta posts get waaaay less likes. All my brand deals are supppppeeeer authentic and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I get thousands of pounds worth of freebies and a tit ton of money from LG. I'm doing this insta story to make you feel like I really value your opinions, but in reality it's just a sneaky beg for likes, cause if you don't engage with my ads then i'll probs get less brand deals and we all know I need the cash to fund my vapid, self indulgent, suppppeeer wasteful, sick bro send it lifestyle. Love you guys soooo much"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The reason why no one gives a tit about his sponsored posts, is because he is so out of touch with his viewers. The 65" LG Nanocell is nearly £1,200. That ridiculous bluetooth speaker is nearly £140 (down from £200 at the moment, what a steal). Absolutely grates me the stuff these people get for free, show a little bit on social media and then probably box it back up, and they then expect their viewers who are probably working 9-5's and slogging their nuts off trying to get by in life, to go running out and pay full price for them. If anything, if something is sponsored it makes me even less likely to want to go out and buy it in all honesty.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
"... and the photos are always really cool..." or something to that extent. Yeah, YOU think theyre cool. Says a lot. I'm getting some 80s movie vibes from the latest (that I probably would think awesome if it were someone else/done better) but damn, boy just can't pull it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

And his stupid "model" face - doesn't he at least realise he should try and look like he's enjoying the product when trying to flog it? he's looks like he's having a big old strop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way will he open the food hall - too much hard work and having to concentrate on something important for longer than a minute.
Do he or Zoe ever go the office now btw?

Omg have any of you read his interview with the Financial Times? (Could someone link it - my phone playing up. On his Twitter. Unlike the Guardian one). If he says one more time about how hard he works I'll vomit. I can't believe he actually believes the tit that comes from his horse mouth. He's worried about 'burn out' btw :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Wow
Happy ten years. Can you go and do ten years off the internet now. Please. Thanks.

That’s the article

It’s basically. I work so hard. I’m such a cool boss. I am always open and honest with my audience I always want them to know when it’s an ad. My audience are all my age or older. No children. And he loves making longer videos now but that’s nothing to do with the fact he makes more money off those.

Basically. All tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
what's happened to the Jamie Oliver BBQ? seems like nice weather to use it. Prob rusted away.

What about the all Tupperware he bought for his meal prep. Are those plastic tubs in the shed of shame? (or did he just bin them)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The reason why no one gives a tit about his sponsored posts, is because he is so out of touch with his viewers. The 65" LG Nanocell is nearly £1,200. That ridiculous bluetooth speaker is nearly £140 (down from £200 at the moment, what a steal). Absolutely grates me the stuff these people get for free, show a little bit on social media and then probably box it back up, and they then expect their viewers who are probably working 9-5's and slogging their nuts off trying to get by in life, to go running out and pay full price for them. If anything, if something is sponsored it makes me even less likely to want to go out and buy it in all honesty.
Normal folk don’t have disposable cash of that nature. duck off fraggle rock

View attachment 29861

And his stupid "model" face - doesn't he at least realise he should try and look like he's enjoying the product when trying to flog it? he's looks like he's having a big old strop
Poses like he thinks he’s some sort of model and girls go crazy for him.... bye

• Haha
He's a cheeky fucker !! please hurry Instagram and take away visable likes count it will make such a difference, both Joe and Zoe instantly reacted to the news on their stories with a poll so they're all worried as to how they can influence if IG becomes a level playing field visually .

Just watched his insta stories. People don’t like being sold to constantly Alfie. It’s no weird algorithm or something making those get less likes. They are getting less likes because people don’t like them.

You put zero effort into them. Sit on the nearest gadget in your garden and hold it. People are over you selling tit.

Dunno if it’s instagram being sneaky. No Alfie people are sick of you being sneaky. He doesn’t like that his days of uploading any shite and getting instant 100k likes is over

Reactions: 15
No way will he open the food hall - too much hard work and having to concentrate on something important for longer than a minute.
Do he or Zoe ever go the office now btw?
If he does he'll just employ all his mates to do the hard graft and take all of the credit if it's a success.

He shaved part of his face with “LITERALLY A ZERO BLADE” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wants to play minecraft purely cos James Charles has been playing minecraft on twitch and had a good response to it

Another pool. Another bloody pool. Can’t dealllllllllllllllll.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He shaved part of his face with “LITERALLY A ZERO BLADE” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wants to play minecraft purely cos James Charles has been playing minecraft on twitch and had a good response to it

Another pool. Another bloody pool. Can’t dealllllllllllllllll.
His whole chat about liking spon posts. I can’t actually believe he’s uploaded it tbf

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.