Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is actually telling people how to fold a wrap so nothing falls out the bottom on his vlog. As if we don’t all know that because we aren’t all thick as pig tit.

What a bleeping moron!

I thought it was even more awful that he went " I can't believe I'm describing how to fold *croaky laughter* a ..wrap" NO ONE asked you to. It's as if he was mad people don't get it and he thinks he's come to help everyone because they're all so stupid. Joke's on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was even more awful that he went " I can't believe I'm describing how to fold *croaky laughter* a ..wrap" NO ONE asked you to. It's as if he was mad people don't get it and he thinks he's come to help everyone because they're all so stupid. Joke's on him.
He did it wrong anyway didn’t he? Yes you fold the bottom up (not rocket science) but the way he then just kinda folded it over.... you kind of roll it don’t you, hence wrap not ‘eating a fold’

The whole LG was so pathetic that he ASKED LG. Not that LG offered

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He did it wrong anyway didn’t he? Yes you fold the bottom up (not rocket science) but the way he then just kinda folded it over.... you kind of roll it don’t you, hence wrap not ‘eating a fold’

The whole LG was so pathetic that he ASKED LG. Not that LG offered
Imagine being a millionaire and having to ask for a TV to be gifted so you don't have to buy your sister anything for moving house, surely it would be even a little bit embarrassing!!

• Angry
Imagine being a millionaire and having to ask for a TV to be gifted so you don't have to buy your sister anything for moving house, surely it would be even a little bit embarrassing!!
And a free holiday for your mums 60th. Absolutely no self pride. No thought into it either. He’s so used to having everything given to him.

And I know he can say well when I started youtube I didn’t get paid, but by the time he was of the age to get a job he was making money from it because as far as I’m aware he’s never had to actually ‘work’....

I’d love to know how much these YouTubers pay their ‘staff’.... people that take their insta shots, edit their vlogs etc. Bet it’s ‘well you’ll be able to put that you worked for us on your cv’ type vibe.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh look guyzzzzz, the wrap masters wrap came undone...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Noticed this when scrolling the other day 🤔 so relatable Alf bbs, the only door anyone’s holding open for you is the stable door xo

• Haha
How sad is it that the number one requested guests for Alfies “podcast” right now are his parents? Like his fans know that realistically no one would want to be on so given the few people who can tolerate being in a room Ali e with him, his parents are the most interesting....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How sad is it that the number one requested guests for Alfies “podcast” right now are his parents? Like his fans know that realistically no one would want to be on so given the few people who can tolerate being in a room Ali e with him, his parents are the most interesting....
I’d forgotten about his “podcast”, I also assumed he had as well, I thought moved on to his latest hobby of the moment now skateboarding and kayaking are done, his latest hobby is teaching morons how to make a wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d forgotten about his “podcast”, I also assumed he had as well, I thought moved on to his latest hobby of the moment now skateboarding and kayaking are done, his latest hobby is teaching morons how to make a wrap.
He’ll be a pro video gamer soon. Isn’t he going to some gaming convention with ‘his friend’ Tom (syndicate) who I’ve only ever seen him with if he’s been out with joe

Reactions: 1
Alfie Deyes: Wrap Sensei
Oh look guyzzzzz, the wrap masters wrap came undone...

View attachment 26717
Alf always surprises me with providing neverending unintentional comedy gold. I can only imagine that he feels the need to share this info as he has only just figured it out himself. Think of all the futures elf t-shirts he has probably mucked up from his open ended chicken wraps!

• Haha
Omg here he goes again on his insta stories

So pumped!! Year of content!!!
I’m so refreshed and just so ready and so pumped to create tons and tons of YouTube videos.. Instagram.. just content everywhere

Wooowwww haven’t heard that one before....

• Sick
Omg here he goes again on his insta stories

So pumped!! Year of content!!!
I’m so refreshed and just so ready and so pumped to create tons and tons of YouTube videos.. Instagram.. just content everywhere

Wooowwww haven’t heard that one before....
And someone's approached him in the street asking about his merch and where they can buy it from🙄🙄, saying they think it's fantastic😂😂. Did they have a white stick and a guide dog 🤔

He’ll be a pro video gamer soon. Isn’t he going to some gaming convention with ‘his friend’ Tom (syndicate) who I’ve only ever seen him with if he’s been out with joe
Nah, he's already tried that one out a few times - failed gaming channel, forgotten twitch, the MANY playstations (or was it x-boxes?) for game night with "the boys", and he's been to some gaming conventions before. It didn't work before, don't see him going back to a failed venture, not his style.

It'll be something even more inane than all the other hobbies/"lifestyles" he's taken up already (and dropped!) - maybe he's going to show how "artistic" he is by making copies of other people work. Starting with the dumb new instagram. Try and turn into a photographer a maybe even pick up equipment to develop his own film, screw that up, and quickly abandon it.

Reactions: 2
And someone's approached him in the street asking about his merch and where they can buy it from🙄🙄, saying they think it's fantastic😂😂. Did they have a white stick and a guide dog 🤔
Like the 40 year old in the airport who’d been watching his holiday blogs.

Alright mate

Like the 40 year old in the airport who’d been watching his holiday blogs.

Alright mate
Hey now, he said this guy was 37....

Convenient how he always knows their exact age and it's always men - ones that sure as tit wouldn't look twice at the crap he's shilling unless it was a freebie.

• Haha
Hey now, he said this guy was 37....

Convenient how he always knows their exact age and it's always men - ones that sure as tit wouldn't look twice at the crap he's shilling unless it was a freebie.
So some guy, stopped Alfie in the street to ask where his plain navy hoody with a tiny white word on the front was from?!! Hmmmmookkkay then. All them free holidays gone to Alfie’s head. He’s refreshed because he had a kayak holiday, a youtube holiday a boys holiday and a family holiday all in the last month.

No wonder he’s pumped, that’s most people’s yearly annual leave.

• Haha
Well I'm sorry, but this guy modelling the merch looks a complete prat. The merch is bad enough without making it look worse than it is😂😂😂😂. I'm no fashionista, but WTAF😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.