Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's collecting Fortnite cards now... how old is he?
Must be tragic trying to stay relevant for his 12-14 year old demographic.
Fortnite, One Direction, Harry Potter, skate ramp, trampoline, card games, whatever rap music he was listening to in the car.
He is a Peter Pan figure like Zoe. You're adults! 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Millionaire Alfie Deyes scrounges free tv equipment from LG for his Sister. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Millionaire Alfie Deyes scrounges free tv equipment from LG for his Sister. :mad:
Claims at the start he is happy with the TVs they have then makes a comment later on about poppy’s new TV being “better than anything he’s got”

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Claims at the start he is happy with the TVs they have then makes a comment later on about poppy’s new TV being “better than anything he’s got”
LG are doing the rounds, tom syndicate and joe Sugg both got TVs and soundbars for free too

• Angry
Reactions: 2
1C56135A-B0A7-485A-B310-3FF3BDC75DE6.jpeg

I would be prepared to do this if it means I can get a free tv. 😐
But don’t hold me to it...... I think I’d rather buy my own tv.
Oh but hold on, she didn’t even get it for her own “influencer” work. She got it because of her baby brother 😳
That’s so insulting 😂 yeah “influencer” poppy can have the tv...
but only if it in your video Alfie 😬

Awkward.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m assuming they give that to him so that it can be featured in vlogs and it would be “in view” a lot aka free exposure for LG
But here he goes giving it to his nobody sister
Hope companies take note

Same as zoe getting all this makeup send to her and giving it away to her mom and alfies mom and poppy
Idk why these companies keep sending her tit
She doesn’t even show it anywhere to promote

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So... the man selling the mini raffle tickets was able to better explain the charity in about 8 words than Alfie was in weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
New to the forum here!

Laughing to myself that he has gone and copied David Dobrik's idea of a film image instagram, knew that wouldn't take long 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8

So glad we didn't have to pay though, even if it was a treat for my Mum's 60th birthday. I don't have to buy her a present now😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Free holidays, free TVs, free food...the rich get richer [emoji849]

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't even think the place invited them because it was horse's mum's birthday. So either he went round asking places for a free stay or they had invited him and he picked mum's birthday to go.

Also the previous fav of theirs, that treehouse place... Haven't seen them go for 2 years now? Bet it's because it ain't gifted anymore

Reactions: 3
Alfie is actually telling people how to fold a wrap so nothing falls out the bottom on his vlog. As if we don’t all know that because we aren’t all thick as pig tit.

What a bleeping moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alfie is actually telling people how to fold a wrap so nothing falls out the bottom on his vlog. As if we don’t all know that because we aren’t all thick as pig tit.

What a bleeping moron!
There we go - that's the new thread title :ROFLMAO:

Alfie Deyes #5 - What a bleeping moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.