Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie might as well take it all the way..... and just wear socks with sandals. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And someone's approached him in the street asking about his merch and where they can buy it from🙄🙄, saying they think it's fantastic😂😂. Did they have a white stick and a guide dog 🤔
When he was talking about this, his hand was going to his face, finger pointing up. I looked up the body language....

Evaluation is shown by a closed hand resting on the chin or cheek, often with the index finger
pointing upwards. When the person begins to lose interest but still wants to appear interested for
courtesy's sake, the position will alter so that the heel of the palm supports the head as boredom
sets in.

Genuine interest is shown when the hand lightly rests on the cheek and is not used as a head support. When the index finger points vertically up the cheek and the thumb supports the chin, the listener is having negative or critical thoughts about the speaker or his subject. Sometimes the index finger may rub or pull at the eye as the negative thoughts continue.

Reactions: 1
You would have to get close enough to see the words on that plain ass hoodie

Maybe time travel exist and it was 37 yr old Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His minions are as creative as him.
‘Who do you want to see on secrets out’
Minions: Zoe, Dianne and Joe would be hilarious

No it wouldn’t, it would be pathetic. As would all the other suggestions of caspar; oli, Jim, Marcus ..... I thought this was savage new content. Does Logan Paul constantly have his creepy dad and Jake on. No, he has actual famous people who people give a tit about seeing ...

Ps.
TATTLE: JACKMAAAAAATTTTEEE

Reactions: 9
I wrote this on Zoe's thread but it belongs here.
Thread title suggestion: Chompers only a mother could love
:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.