Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Good spot, has this been announced cos he's not actually on the social talent page yet. I thought he wanted to go it alone though?
I thought he left management to be his own manager? Isn’t A to Z rendered pointless (excuse the pun) if he has a management agency?

He’s so thick. He needs a business advisor

Reactions: 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just reading it again. Couple of things to say. It just gets better every time I read it.

“who loves making things happen”
He has never made anything happen in his life, he just rides on the coattails of everybody else.

“I’ve met some of their lovely friends, their dog Nala, a black pug (no lovely for you, Nala, I’m afraid), and the lovely orange Aga in the kitchen of their lovely home”
He calls the dog and the never used Aga their friends. ??? No real friends to call upon.

“Nala is snuffling around under the table, hoovering up dropped shards of mini-poppadoms. She does well out of this, judging by her girth, if I’m allowed to say that of a pug.”
This is just evidence of how poorly they treat their animals, we knew the guinea pig was neglected to death, but they also treat Nala really poorly as well. We know she doesn’t get proper walks, doesn’t get to go out for a wee at night, and the overfeed it as well, they are always giving it treats for no real reason. Which is also really cruel, making a dog which struggles to breathe at the best of times because it is so genetically inbred, letting it get overweight will only make this worse for the poor creature. Has anybody contacted the RSPCA yet? They love prosecuting people who neglect animals.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone who has ever seen him out in public has ever yelled out: “Hey Alfie! You’re a douchebag!” ? Have any of you who live in the UK ever actually seen him in person?
I live in Brighton and I have seen him a couple of times and the temptation is HUGE. He looks just as dumb and mentally challenged in real life.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Licherally, his latest vlog is going for breakfast, going to Nando’s, getting sushi, then talking about getting rid of PontlessBlog, skipped through just about all of it. The whole breakfast segment was Alfie passing around his glass of Kombucha and making everyone try it. It was riveting.

There was something about a charity kayaking thing along the Thames, Alfie supposed to be doing that with Steve it sounds like.

But genuinely a complete waste of a vlog.
Steve annoys me. Not sure why, think he just seems very arrogant and loves himself

Yel

Chatty Member
Licherally, his latest vlog is going for breakfast, going to Nando’s, getting sushi,
At least half of his content these days is going out for a meal or eating a takeaway.

Then talks about how this year is going to be the year of content, hilariously ignorant that we're in March already and he's produced zip.

Yel

Chatty Member
Him trending on Twitter with the 1975 is everything. Attached the awkward video of the gurning dentures and not knowing any of the words.

It's totally an advert for a charity as he got all the right hashtags on, he doesn't even follow them. There's no way he paid for his ticket and quite possibly got paid a fee, but no ad or gifted on Instagram or Twitter!

• Haha

Gigglez

The time it takes them to drive to a place, park the car, sit down and go over the menu, and wait for their food, the could have already prepared a beautiful 3 course meal at home with proper nutrients and comfort. Wait... it’s Zalfie... aka: Lazy
Ain’t nothing wrong with going out to eat, but maybe like once or twice a month. When it is everyday! they waste SO much money on just eating out alone!

cuzisayso

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Everyone always says how if Alfie wasn't with Zoe he'd be off travelling the world and that shes holding him back but he's just the same as her although nowhere near as bad.He lasted all of 2 minutes in London before crawling back to Brighton and his parents. Alfies all talk,like none of his ideas ever materialise.
He wouldn’t be travelling, he’s more of a home bird than Zoe. I’m sure somebody previously posted about him saying recently that he wouldn’t travel the world and stuff if he wasn’t with Zoe, he would just stay around Brighton with his family. Which is fine, nothing wrong with being a home bird, he should just stop pretending that he is Louis Cole and wanting to “live the adventure”.

Yel

Chatty Member
Not to mention his personal trainer session, going to MnS with his girlfriends card, him googling "free food in Brighton," and whinging that Brighton is expensive and it'd be easier in other places.
And drove with his land rover into Brighton easily around £5 alone in fuel and parked in their private car park spot.

He had no desire to actually work for a meal or get a couple of quid. Should have been knocking on cafe doors offering his services or something rather than just blagging freebies for nothing.

thinking back to the time he excitedly unboxed his digital subscriber counter device in the office of their old place.
ha I forgot about that. Mr I don't care about the numbers doesn't use his light up sign to show the falling subs ?