Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top of my list of worries this week was going into a random Photo Booth and taking pictures and also wondering if I could afford it….ffs she’s getting more ridiculous by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PMSL at the outrage of ‘Photo Booth Price increases’

I have only ever used a Photo Booth for a passport photo, so the cost is totally unavoidable.

If you are pissed off with the price then don’t dick around taking photos of yourself….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you even want random photo booth photos just of yourself?! Isn’t half the fun of them posing with someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is outrageous 😂 I’m p much fully remote and it’s SUCH a privilege, even with a full time (proper/good/busy) job it gives me so much more time to get tit done (eg get a wash load on/out whilst I make a cup of tea, the 30 mins between nursery drop off and work, lunch time, those dead 10/15 mins between meetings, etc etc).
I have a very similar set up. I loooove WFH because I do get random house stuff done and I can pop up the road for a coffee. But I definitely can't squeeze in a gallery visit or a restaurant lunch! Alex is delulu.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she smear her lipstick round her mouth like a 5 year old! I have never noticed her having especially thin/ uneven lips without lipstick, so why the hell can she not stay within her lip line?

Reactions: 3
I can’t with the comments on how amazing she is at styling a white T-shirt. What of that segment is revolutionary?
its basically getting dressed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she applies her lipstick is SO ODD. Like it’s lip balm. Can’t. Stop. Watching.
---
Bet she holds her spoon like it’s a pen when she’s eating cereal.

• Haha
Paints her fence with a tiny paintbrush….why can’t she do the same with her lipstick? Get a lip brush ffs Alex
---
Has she shared her “ultimate white tee try on” yet?
She’s still working on that, just given us an update. Must be a lengthy tome full of research and hard hitting journalism if it’s taking this long. For subscribers….not sure how I’ll manage without it

• Haha
What is with this lipstick application? She’s completely overdrawn her lower lip! Are companies really sending her cosmetics for free?

IMG_2027.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Her lipstick application is so odd and messy. Why never just line them?! It would definitely help?! I was always taught to line, then fill in the crossbow way down from your top lip… or, like, following any of the billions of guides now available at our fingertips that aren’t just “smudge it all over like facepaint”

oh hang on.
Didn’t she say a while back learning face paint to have one vaguely useful contribution at kids parties was one of her goals?! Maybe she’s just getting muddled up…

• Haha