Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird bit about Alex is that if she was just authentic and real about what she does/spends rather than choosing bleeping weird hills to die on, she’d do so much better out of being an influencer.

Instead she kind of cosplays at being what she imagines a cool grownup is like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s persevering with those culottes again this year
New culottes, shoes and top….
The shoes are ‘clippity cloppety’ wonder if that’s the shoes or the galumph, what a recommendation

Glad to see tight frugal Alex is making use of this empty candle holder. Her mates get a couple of cheapie candles from a Tiger multipack but she’ll happily treat herself to one that’s £50.

IMG_1972.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it might be for spoons you’ve used once to make a cup of tea and that you might use again later to make another cup of tea. Baffles me personally but my mother does this, as well as keeping used tea bags in a little bowl throughout the day. No idea what’s wrong with the dishwasher or the bin.

Reactions: 4
She talks about the room where she makes her reels and says “We actually extended this room when we did the kitchen”, so only the briefest of mentions!

But she’s also using Substack to flog her Sezane stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 4