Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god have you seen speech?!

So genuine. Congratulations to me and my achievement in scamming people. And the voice 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Did Ali and rosemary have a falling out?
I think she was nominated for Gossie a few years back and she refused the invite and posted online about how she didn't go because it was a load of bollox.

ETA Faces by Grace slagged her off publicly. Its was a pretty big scandal at the time. Probably the last time anyone spoke about the Gossies.

Reactions: 3
I was there and the atmosphere was dead, we were seated close enough to the stage but still on the other side of the room compared to the "celebs" who spent most of the night out smoking and when they did come in they would barely clap for someone. Ali is actually tiny in real life which I didn't think she would be, faye and Teddy seemed to stop and talk to alot of people through out the night and Lucy Kennedy was probably the only person to come to our table and talk to us. I felt the brand sponsers were seen as second class once the money was handed over. Also most of the goodie bag was useless, kash beauty was good and their were two pairs of sunglasses and a nice retinol skincare product.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 the speech
Does any other award show let the owner stand up and do a ten minute speech about themselves

Reactions: 5
So high end that they served prosecco retailing at €6. The site she got that silver dress from is chav central. She said the food was going to be amazing yet we haven't seen a menu or anyone show it. Any insider info?

So high end that they served prosecco retailing at €6. The site she got that silver dress from is chav central. She said the food was going to be amazing yet we haven't seen a menu or anyone show it. Any insider info?
Menu was goats cheese, quince and sourdough

Fillet of beef with spring Mash and charred letture with peppercorns

And a chocolate tort with Rasberyy and chocolate ice cream

It was all lovely, the wine was from carry out off licence and was refreshing, certainly a crowd pleaser

I just read on another thread that she once said running a business was like being in a domestic abuse relationship. Anyone heard that? I never did

In all fairness she has lost a tonne of weight
(despite her excessive photoshop) since this photo was taken so I don’t think it’s a fair comparison 😂
Thing is, as much as she's an awful dose, she actually has a nice figure. So I don't understand the bizarre need to photoshop herself constantly.

And for the queen of covid carefulness, I didn't see many masks or social distancing when the numbers were 7k or so the day of the awards. No Pink sequin face mask to match her shiny dresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.