Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had a serious glow up since the last gossies I think. Look at her in the pink dress compared to now, she looks a million times better. She should keep the new look after the pandemic. Leave all the pink and extensions in the past where they belong.
We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exact same thing Lynn Kelly did. Went around her house looking for ideas (can someone give me freebies please) and low and behold got everything for free.
I don’t follow Lynn but went on her IG and I’m absolutely horrified at the tackiness of these idiots. She has a highlight for her house. The start of the highlight is her walking around saying what she wants and the latter half is all the stuff given for FREE. Ask my arse if this #collab bullshit means anything but free. She doesn’t even explicitly say that it’s a collab. It’s written in tiny writing.
Granite work tops & splashbacks.
All the blinds & carpets. The bed and mattress. Herringbone flooring downstairs and carpet upstairs.
God help her she had to fork out for her own oven though 💔 my heart bleeds

The “influencer” life has really gone to new extremes as being the tackiest “job” there is going.
She kept her face out of all the stories on her highlight. I would too as I’d die of embarrassment on the beg!! 🤢

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she photoshops when she’s actually a lovely looking girl? It’s actually really sad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2CBB02B6-3AAF-4658-B0AF-D2D6EFF738F8.jpeg

WHAT THE HECK.
It just scream fat phobia, diet culture BS 😕 sad to see her doing this. She could be so innovative with her presence online & jump on so many important trends. But this is what she is doing 🙄

Stress of photoshopping every picture you put up. I get if you have one here or there that you want to remove a bump but jesus every single one must be so time consuming. Add the 50 pictures you have to take as well.

Reactions: 4
Well she does keep mentioning her diabetes
Omg does she have diabetes? Does that mean she’s high risk? The poor thing must have had to stay locked in her apartment alone for a year. So brave and inspiring to stay focussed on building an empire #girlboss

Does she ever announce winners of her fake competitions?

• Haha
For someone who doesn't miss her old party lifestyle she fuckin posts about it enough. Throwback after throwback. Post about college. Leggings post. I have diabetes. I have big plans. Eye ride myself in the camera walking Leeson Street. Zoom outfit. Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The goss cast 🤣 Those two have serious inflated notions of themselves. The embarrassing “dancing”. Jesus wept.

What will she write about in her column this week? How blessed she is to be vaccinated? How isolated she has been? How proud she is of herself?

The constant posting in too tight gym gear is wrecking my head. Love..you go for a walk. You’re not exactly #fitfam goals

• Haha
The goss cast 🤣 Those two have serious inflated notions of themselves. The embarrassing “dancing”. Jesus wept.

What will she write about in her column this week? How blessed she is to be vaccinated? How isolated she has been? How proud she is of herself?

The constant posting in too tight gym gear is wrecking my head. Love..you go for a walk. You’re not exactly #fitfam goals
She is hands down the most embarrassing Instagram personality

Reactions: 2
Preaching about who should support pieta house when she couldn't be further rooted up mcgregors hole. Disgusts me

Preaching about who should support pieta house when she couldn't be further rooted up mcgregors hole. Disgusts me
It’s all haters and vile women here. Probably the same type of toxic women who try to destroy innocent McGregor 🤮🤮🤮 She’d sicken you.

Even her post about the sex tape focussed a lot more on the gf of the guy she was riding. Yes the girl was 💯 wrong but the tape ONLY existed because he chose to record them. She definitely has an issue with women despite her proclamation of being a girl boss queen or whatever nonsense she spouts.

Is she really trying to say she hadn't got her hair done since December 🙄
No big build up with her saying I can’t wait to get my hair done because she knows people will call her out about getting it done for the gossies 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one just can't help herself can she? :ROFLMAO: She's just so self important. Only speaks and shares things that she can brag about or play the poor me card. Constant victim (and I'm not talking about that sex tape, that was shocking)

• Heart
No big build up with her saying I can’t wait to get my hair done because she knows people will call her out about getting it done for the gossies 🙈
She’s got a weird little protective bubble on twitter. People would probably defend her 😡 I find it hilarious that the only people she replies to or likes their comments are the ones who agree with her. It’s really pathetic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.