Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a naturally curvy lady, if my boobs looked as fab as hers I’d walk around topless. Love how she embraces her femininity
I think she’s stunning, she just needs a good supportive bra. Her black velvet dress was absolutely gorgeous, just too booby. She can do what she wants though lol

Reactions: 1
I wonder given it's a gossip site, is she going to address the Eoghan McDermott situation?
No she won’t as I’m sure she knows that she would be in serious hot water if she did as if it’s not true he could sue her.

Also I’m sure she wouldn’t like her own shady dealings made public. I’m sure it’s well known in the entertainment industry.

Reactions: 3
I always wondered how come she doesn’t get many comments or likes on her Instagram but is “in” with the Irish celebs, where’s does the money come from to pay for all the stuff at the gossies 🧐

I always wondered how come she doesn’t get many comments or likes on her Instagram but is “in” with the Irish celebs, where’s does the money come from to pay for all the stuff at the gossies 🧐
Its all sponsored. It gets a lot of attention because to win an award, you have to share it to your followers which gets eyes on the prizes. Its no coincidence that McGregor or one of his entourage is always nominated because he usually tweets the links which guarantees thousands of visitors to the site that she presents as genuine engagement with her site.

Reactions: 6
Got a total turn off her recently. Used to love her and her coming on talking about womens right but she allowed Conor McGregor to be nominated for a gossie for charity work (yes what he did was admirable but he's a millionaire it's the least he can do) She speaks about believing women a lot but then just nominates a man with several allegations against him. I know they're allegations and not proven guilty but for someone who talks about believing women a lot, i think the nomination was purely a cash grab to get people talking

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got a total turn off her recently. Used to love her and her coming on talking about womens right but she allowed Conor McGregor to be nominated for a gossie for charity work (yes what he did was admirable but he's a millionaire it's the least he can do) She speaks about believing women a lot but then just nominates a man with several allegations against him. I know they're allegations and not proven guilty but for someone who talks about believing women a lot, i think the nomination was purely a cash grab to get people talking
Totally agree

Im all for being happy with your looks but jesus she wants to literally eat herself
If thats what she posts imagine the posing she does by herself
Cringeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 2
Her roots are looking a bit blonde 🧐 anyone else think she got them done for the gossies

Reactions: 3
Her roots are looking a bit blonde 🧐 anyone else think she got them done for the gossies
Oh yes the perfect opp for her to get the hair done and the rest...looks like she got new hair extensions too. This pic is from January, so much for the self appointed number one COVID comply hun.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.