Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her obsession with LA is bizarre! Like SO many people myself included have visited there! It’s honestly tit. Dirty city with a LOT of homeless. It’s no where near as glam as people think unless you go out county bounds. It’s bordering embarrassing the amount of throwbacks. She’s a whale in the sea that is Hollywood. A bleeping she’ll attached to the rocks. Get over it. You went there for work a handful of times in Your tacky outfits and pink eyeshadow move the duck on you gif.

Reactions: 8
Her obsession with LA is bizarre! Like SO many people myself included have visited there! It’s honestly tit. Dirty city with a LOT of homeless. It’s no where near as glam as people think unless you go out county bounds. It’s bordering embarrassing the amount of throwbacks. She’s a whale in the sea that is Hollywood. A bleeping she’ll attached to the rocks. Get over it. You went there for work a handful of times in Your tacky outfits and pink eyeshadow move the duck on you gif.
Been a few times before for work. Its an awful kip. Smells like piss and like you said there are homeless everywhere. Also the traffic makes the m50 seem like a quiet country road. Wouldn't ever go back

Reactions: 5
Ali is a total fake. Itching to get to the likes of E News. I had sympathy for her a few times in different regards but I had to unfollow because she reeks of being a total phony. I genuinely believe she thrives off all the attention she gets

Reactions: 6
Oh ali. Why just why. The photoshopping on your last post is in joanne larby league. R i d i c u l o u s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What way are these gossies gonna work this year? Will the public get to watch? Has anyone been on any online award shows? They're dire. I wonder how they're going to do this one.

It galz podcast talked a bit of shite about the gossies already last week at the very start of their episode. Wonder will they go at them again this year?

Reactions: 3
Actually cannot believe this one still has a following... possibly the worst excuse for a journalist ive ever seen. Also, the insta bio makes me cringe every time 🤢🤢 “building an empire, you?” Bleughhhh

The Gossies is just an annual circle jerk of Instahuns. Nobody takes them seriously.

Actually cannot believe this one still has a following... possibly the worst excuse for a journalist ive ever seen. Also, the insta bio makes me cringe every time 🤢🤢 “building an empire, you?” Bleughhhh
To be frank, she needs to check her privilege. Recently she posted a long story about how she’d built her business from scratch (correct) and it was all down to hard work. As though hard work = success.
No, having familial support through education and housing, a fallback in place and access to finances is what’s essential. Millions upon millions “work hard”, often doing two or more jobs, and aren’t seen as “successful”.
Try telling a single mom with zero support, no educational nurturing, working 16 hours a day, on her feet in two jobs, every day, that “hard work” gets you everywhere.

Last edited:
The Gossies is just an annual circle jerk of Instahuns. Nobody takes them seriously.

To be frank, she needs to check her privilege. Recently she posted a long story about how she’d built her business from scratch (correct) and it was all down to hard work. As though hard work = success.
No, having familial support through education and housing, a fallback in place and access to finances is what’s essential. Millions upon millions “work hard”, often doing two or more jobs, and aren’t seen as “successful”.
Try telling a single mom with zero support, no educational nurturing, working 16 hours a day, on her feet in two jobs, every day, that “hard work” gets you everywhere.
If she can continue to sustain running Goss on a loss then she is being supported financially by someone. Pretty sure it has ran at a loss for years.

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the gossie headlines are normally 3 day old stories that have already been in the tit section of the daily mail, no?

Reactions: 7
If she can continue to sustain running Goss on a loss then she is being supported financially by someone. Pretty sure it has ran at a loss for years.
I think Tony McGregor snr. have a lot to answer to...🤢

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the gossie headlines are normally 3 day old stories that have already been in the tit section of the daily mail, no?
Yep...so far we have a handful of blaggers and poor Una Healy involved😬

Reactions: 2
That says it all if she’s off galavanting with the likes of them 🤢 she actually makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 3
Tony snr. and/or scummy McGregor I am told. Ali doesn’t really hide it either, her trip to LV last year to watch scummy’s match should have raised more eyebrows than it did...
Which one or both of them? How can anyone take her seriously with her bare it all campaign and when she talked a few months ago about how she was blackmailed with a sex tape.

Did he pay her off?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.