Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the completely not staged photo of receipts in the bath.
LOL... receipts, water, wet hands. Not very practical- all stunting for the gram.

she has become one CRINGE young lady since loosing those extra pounds.

I do wonder what app she is running her photos through, as her skin on her body is different to her face and looks like play dough texture or like that stretch Armstrong doll form the 80’s... her stomach always looks DARK in comparison the rest of her.

The way she poses practically falling off the bed to make her self look the slimmest, the dancing videos in underwear and trainers, it’s hard to see past her smug cocky demeanour .... she’s a slave to the gram.

Reactions: 16
LOL... receipts, water, wet hands. Not very practical- all stunting for the gram.

she has become one CRINGE young lady since loosing those extra pounds.

I do wonder what app she is running her photos through, as her skin on her body is different to her face and looks like play dough texture or like that stretch Armstrong doll form the 80’s... her stomach always looks DARK in comparison the rest of her.

The way she poses practically falling off the bed to make her self look the slimmest, the dancing videos in underwear and trainers, it’s hard to see past her smug cocky demeanour .... she’s a slave to the gram.
This twit has got to be up there as one of the smuggest people on the gram
Literally wanna slap that smirk off her face 😂

Reactions: 7
But.....if you know you know 🤷
😂😂😂 I don’t know how to do the laugh on here only the Like.

what an idiot writing that comment, maybe bambi Haines taught her this inside trick for expenses.

Their joint new business venture MILA I think may help Alex secure a much better future for herself ensuring her mortgage gets paid. Selling scam diet plans that leave impressionable young girls starving is not sustainable.

I get really annoyed with all these z listers that do this, I feel they should have to refund EVERYONE that bought their diet /exercise plan, like the PPI Scam, the consumers were MISLEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her response to a follower asking how many calories in her porridge...

650 is not “super high” and god forbid the girls reading this start thinking that they’re eating too much for breakfast :(

this is how it starts.
That's so irresponsible for her to say I'm absolutely gobsmacked

Reactions: 11

650 is not “super high” and god forbid the girls reading this start thinking that they’re eating too much for breakfast :(

this is how it starts.
Exactly! Jesus wept. Its impossible to dictate what is "high" and what isn't as everyone has different calorie needs. You could eat 650 calories for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it still falls under the NHS recommended daily calorie intake for both women and men! Some people might have a big breakfast and then a lighter dinner. What a stupid comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

this is how it starts.
not because if Alexandra cane or any of the others, I’ve started getting obsessed with counting calories and I know it’s just going to spiral out of control 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That's so irresponsible for her to say I'm absolutely gobsmacked
Same here.

650 is “super high” if you are restricting yourself to 1200 odd calories a day, which I am certain she is still doing.

not only that, she even offers suggestion on how to make it lower calorie.

if she had just written 650 with no comment on if it’s high or low, that would be fine. Or even better, to say 650 “but don’t focus on calories, this dish is nutritionally balanced and great for your energy levels.”

not because if Alexandra cane or any of the others, I’ve started getting obsessed with counting calories and I know it’s just going to spiral out of control 🥺
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this ❤

I am going to be very blunt with you, and tell you that this is precisely how my ED started. By focusing on calories and nothing else. A plate of food would just be numbers to me. No nutrition, no fun, no enjoyment in eating.

the difference is it seems like you have got a great level of self-awareness from early doors. You are already checking yourself and recognising your feelings,making predictions of what this can lead to. You are already on the right track.

I know it seems scary, but the best thing you can aim to do now is ditch the calories - they are your trigger. Start recalibrating your relationship with food. Remember how it feels to make a delicious dish and enjoy every bite, feeling full and content afterwards, no guilt or worry about the numbers.

it is easier said than done, and there may be slip ups, but I believe this is a good goal to try and aim for. I could write an essay on this but I will say that my inbox is always open if you need to speak to somebody who has been there, no judgement (I’ve done some crazy things during my ED) and full support to you. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I caught the live she did this on just at the end. Two people commented that she had put weight on. I thought you bloody idiots, this is going to trigger her. And sure enough she saw it, got quite defensive in my opinion and looked like she had to stop herself from tearing up. She’s really not in a good place and I hope she’s getting the help she really does need.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Same here.

650 is “super high” if you are restricting yourself to 1200 odd calories a day, which I am certain she is still doing.

not only that, she even offers suggestion on how to make it lower calorie.

if she had just written 650 with no comment on if it’s high or low, that would be fine. Or even better, to say 650 “but don’t focus on calories, this dish is nutritionally balanced and great for your energy levels.”

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this ❤

I am going to be very blunt with you, and tell you that this is precisely how my ED started. By focusing on calories and nothing else. A plate of food would just be numbers to me. No nutrition, no fun, no enjoyment in eating.

the difference is it seems like you have got a great level of self-awareness from early doors. You are already checking yourself and recognising your feelings,making predictions of what this can lead to. You are already on the right track.

I know it seems scary, but the best thing you can aim to do now is ditch the calories - they are your trigger. Start recalibrating your relationship with food. Remember how it feels to make a delicious dish and enjoy every bite, feeling full and content afterwards, no guilt or worry about the numbers.

it is easier said than done, and there may be slip ups, but I believe this is a good goal to try and aim for. I could write an essay on this but I will say that my inbox is always open if you need to speak to somebody who has been there, no judgement (I’ve done some crazy things during my ED) and full support to you. Xxx
Thank you for your kind words ❤ I know exactly why I’m doing it, my anxiety is out of control and I need to be able to control something in my life x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She definitely is restricting to 1200. I also am (I have a tit load of weight to lose) and 650 would feel like such a huge chunk of your ‘allowance’. She is tiny and really doesn’t need to :(

Reactions: 4
Her body plan recommend breakfast calories is 300 and the breakfast receipys are all 300. That's why she is saying it's high, can't go and contradict her 'happy' body plan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.