Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she likes the idea that she’s “too thin”.. I really don’t think she actually wants to put weight on.. if you are that ill with a ED you simply don’t surround yourself with low calorie food (even if it was an ad, she has enough money to decline the work if it’s triggering for her)
Ah, that presumes that she actually has principles...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is definitely still in the deep end of her ED.

Just seen her story about meal prepping and juicing for the week to ‘save time / effort’.

Don’t kid a kidder. You’re doing that to control how many calories are going in to the very last number. I have been there. I’d even weigh nuts and put them into 8g bags for my snack allowance.

I worry for the amount of influences she wields over young women, these habits of hers are not healthy and are just obsessive.

It’s not as if she is meal prepping because she’s a busy mum, or a bodybuilder, etc. She is being controlled by an eating disorder.

It can’t be easy to go through an ED while being such a public figure. But the wise and principled thing to do, would be for her to stop posting anything food/exercise-related and halt her ‘fitness plan’ sales (the trigger for her ED) while she recovers.

Obviously money matters more to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she is eating properly , maybe just wanted all the attention about EAting disorder etc

I'm sure she loves her skinny
Yeah I don’t think she’s over the ED. Very irresponsible of her to set up her happy body programme when in actual fact it’s a load of BS

Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t think she’s over the ED. Very irresponsible of her to set up her happy body programme when in actual fact it’s a load of BS
Deffo not. Her healthy pancakes recipe? Come on, its one day a year. Slap on the Nutella and be done with it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks like she weighed out her fruit/nuts too
That's so unbelievably sad. I hope she gets the help she needs, genuinely. Girl just grab a handful of nuts and seeds, they are good for you with healthy fats, protein etc. No need to weigh them out :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is definitely going to plug those journals as a new business. It’s so obvious; all the self care healing stuff. Her manager has probably told her to jump on that wagon considering how much £££ Mrs hinch, WMM and Stacey are making!

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed a while back as I find her so hard to watch. Had a little peak today as wanted to know what you where on about. She’s not the only one who does it trying to make out them have a tum
Or bloating to be relatable. Let’s get real your pushing your stomach out and arching your back with your smug little smile. Seriously girl duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.