Alexandra Cane #3 Spiritual awakening and mushroom tea, it think it’s time I put a crystal in my nuni.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is reminding me so much of my sister, who is bipolar. The constant hyper-fixating on certain hobbies or lifestyles, completely letting it take over her life to the point she can't think or talk about anything else, and also the way she is just deleting/ ignoring all her used old personalities like they never existed. Then comes the massive down spiral when the obsession comes to a halt, she goes through some hard times, then it's time to fixate on something else. I honestly think she is going through some serious mental health issues and I really hope someone steps in and takes over and gets her help because she is scarily unhinged. I did used to think she was the only normal love island contestant with a little brain but watching her stories lately is so disturbing.
This is what I was going to say….looks very much like my friend when she had a breakdown and was then diagnosed with bipolar/schizophrenia (but I suspect it was drug induced as she abused them for years before) it’s hard to watch and looks attention seeking but I think it’s really just that person losing touch with reality and desperately trying to find a way back.

Reactions: 3
Omg she's so stoned in her videos about kids TV programs from years ago. It's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg she's so stoned in her videos about kids TV programs from years ago. It's hilarious 😂
It's actually quite nice to see her laughing and taking about something normal.

I know she's tiresome, but I kinda feel for her that she needs to be stoned to laugh and be natural.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think she could get much weirder but I’m sure I’ve just seen on her stories that she’s brought herself a ‘congratulations’ card for coming on her period this month…….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t think she could get much weirder but I’m sure I’ve just seen on her stories that she’s brought herself a ‘congratulations’ card for coming on her period this month…….
She needs to get a job, way too much time on her hands

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha that is absolutely hilarious. I'm all for celebrating things but buying yourself a card is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The career changes thing is just insane. You clearly have no idea who you are right now (not surprising) so maybe take an actual break and figure out what you feel like doing, try it and then let us know. I’m getting whiplash from all of her contradictions 😂

No sorry but it’s so uncomfortable watching her and reading about her she’s clearly on drugs and definitely needs to go to rehab it’s actually scary this behaviour she displays?!!! Why aren’t her family intervening?? She was so normal before?? She must me mentally unstable

Reactions: 5
Deleted all her photos, no posts in weeks. Hopefully she has left IG or is getting help.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s gone silent because she’s going back on Love Island? Ahhhh that would be wild!!!

• Haha
I found myself here because I used to know Alex personally but she went completely off the radar so when searching for her I came across this thread and thought you may want to know a few facts (if you didn't already know)

She used to do my makeup when I was a model. She has always been weird.... she was so rude and stuck up and thought she was better than everyone else. She was bitchy and slagged everyone off. She even used to be jealous of the models and slag us off to each other saying she could do a better job and she would flirt with the male photographers. She would arselick the boss of the companies and make friends with the top girls so she could use them to get into high profile events - such as Demi Rose. She used Demi so much. They were "best friends" until many people made Demi finally realise Alex was just latching onto her for fame and followers... this was way before love island!

she was always desperate to be well known and popular / famous but always just the boring makeup artist with no personality behind the scenes who no one cares about so she started doing cringey attention seeking things... she took her top off at shoots and parties and would get drunk and shout stupid things thinking she was crazy and funny and bang on about how she was meant to be a professional dancer but hurt her knee bla bla. but she was just embarsssing. She tried to get with footballers, models, reality stars, dj's. She was always hanging around! we got on ok at first because she sucked up to me on the first few shoots and told me how pretty i am and that we should go out and asked for my number etc. but when she found out I am just a normal model with a husband and family who doesn't go out much anymore - she realised I wasn't any benefit to her, so changed her tune and lost interest and barely spoke to me because she knew I could see through her fake ness!!... until she realised i was going to be on the cover of a well known magazine so begged me to do my makeup and credit her for it but i already found someone else instead!

she was already into drugs, she'd come to all of the parties coked up and asking for drugs in the toilet. she'd always be trying to get photos with celebrities and she'd be at the after parties taking pills and getting with z listers, girls used to hang around with her purely to get free hair and makeup styling from her. she had no genuine friends. she was always a hungover mess and cried at the photoshoots saying she felt fat and ugly and wish she could be a model or dancer. she was soooo annoying!

she only got onto love island through an agent who managed the models. When she fell out with demi she couldn't cope being a nobody again so begged him to get her on there and then started trying to be an influencer / youtuber

on love island everyone thought she came across so well and when i told people i knew her and she's not a nice person, no one believed me! and said she seemed really lovely and down to earth.... she is very good at presenting herself and pretending to be sweet innocent and polite but really she's a mess

I don't know anything about all this personal stuff with her family dying so can't comment on it but seems like she's fully lost the plot. I don't wish bad on her or anyone but in a weird way I'm glad her true colours are coming out. she's not a genuinely nice person... she's mean. she's uses people. she doesn't care about anyone it's all about her. she's very selfish! she fell out with demi because she got jealous that people loved demi and would comment how pretty she is all the time and she couldn't cope with being second best. she's so toxic! hope she gets some proper therapy and sorts herself out as all this spiritual jumbo jumbo and drugs doesn't seem to be helping her at all! weird

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I found myself here because I used to know Alex personally but she went completely off the radar so when searching for her I came across this thread and thought you may want to know a few facts (if you didn't already know)

She used to do my makeup when I was a model. She has always been weird.... she was so rude and stuck up and thought she was better than everyone else. She was bitchy and slagged everyone off. She even used to be jealous of the models and slag us off to each other saying she could do a better job and she would flirt with the male photographers. She would arselick the boss of the companies and make friends with the top girls so she could use them to get into high profile events - such as Demi Rose. She used Demi so much. They were "best friends" until many people made Demi finally realise Alex was just latching onto her for fame and followers... this was way before love island!

she was always desperate to be well known and popular / famous but always just the boring makeup artist with no personality behind the scenes who no one cares about so she started doing cringey attention seeking things... she took her top off at shoots and parties and would get drunk and shout stupid things thinking she was crazy and funny and bang on about how she was meant to be a professional dancer but hurt her knee bla bla. but she was just embarsssing. She tried to get with footballers, models, reality stars, dj's. She was always hanging around! we got on ok at first because she sucked up to me on the first few shoots and told me how pretty i am and that we should go out and asked for my number etc. but when she found out I am just a normal model with a husband and family who doesn't go out much anymore - she realised I wasn't any benefit to her, so changed her tune and lost interest and barely spoke to me because she knew I could see through her fake ness!!... until she realised i was going to be on the cover of a well known magazine so begged me to do my makeup and credit her for it but i already found someone else instead!

she was already into drugs, she'd come to all of the parties coked up and asking for drugs in the toilet. she'd always be trying to get photos with celebrities and she'd be at the after parties taking pills and getting with z listers, girls used to hang around with her purely to get free hair and makeup styling from her. she had no genuine friends. she was always a hungover mess and cried at the photoshoots saying she felt fat and ugly and wish she could be a model or dancer. she was soooo annoying!

she only got onto love island through an agent who managed the models. When she fell out with demi she couldn't cope being a nobody again so begged him to get her on there and then started trying to be an influencer / youtuber

on love island everyone thought she came across so well and when i told people i knew her and she's not a nice person, no one believed me! and said she seemed really lovely and down to earth.... she is very good at presenting herself and pretending to be sweet innocent and polite but really she's a mess

I don't know anything about all this personal stuff with her family dying so can't comment on it but seems like she's fully lost the plot. I don't wish bad on her or anyone but in a weird way I'm glad her true colours are coming out. she's not a genuinely nice person... she's mean. she's uses people. she doesn't care about anyone it's all about her. she's very selfish! she fell out with demi because she got jealous that people loved demi and would comment how pretty she is all the time and she couldn't cope with being second best. she's so toxic! hope she gets some proper therapy and sorts herself out as all this spiritual jumbo jumbo and drugs doesn't seem to be helping her at all! weird
It is true about love island though. A local lad was on it when she was. Frankie Foster … he doesn’t seem quiet at all and a bit of a dick to be honest! Oh and as for Dr alex 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyone who goes on that show has to be a bit unhinged!

Oh wow thank you for the insight! X

She's got to be in rehab
I was thinking something like this. She’s been gone the longest she’s been now I think. I do remember a few pages/thread back someone came on who said they knew her saying that her family were trying to intervene to get her help, so maybe that’s happened. Whatever happened I hope she’s getting help as she was getting worrying

It was quite obvious for a while that she was the road towards a breakdown of sorts. Her obsessive behaviour over different things, her eating habits, incessant remarks about healing, her lack of awareness, and half-truths and hokum about natural remedies/womb love made it apparent.

It’s no real surprise to hear she’s been difficult in the past; I suspect her breakdown has been years in the offing.

But saying that, I do hope she’s doing ok. Being off social media is definitely a good thing if you’re in a dark place.

Reactions: 10