Alexandra Cane #3 Spiritual awakening and mushroom tea, it think it’s time I put a crystal in my nuni.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion won by me, I did search through and didn’t find any but this one. Not loads of likes but there we go 🤣

Summary,

She’s been away from the UK for what feels like a year and she’s finally back from celebrating her vagina and has just announced she’s going to go back to school and study fashion and interior design; all those material things she claimed she was moving away from.

Feel free to add!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Interior design AND fashion design? Two really quite different things. Does she realise this or is she still high?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been lucky enough to travel around India. And whilst it is a beautiful country with much to embrace, I have a feeling she’s going to use it as the stereotype to eat, pray, love whilst overlooking what actually India hqs to offer you. Which can be humility. She needs to humble herself. Which ironically is what I think she thinks has happened to her. When In fact, she is that entitled - she can leave her apartment for months on end, travel, with no responsibilities and she’s there through selling her soul online and also perhaps an inheritance? There’s no humility in that. It’s fake. It’s as if she’s just jumping between characters here and until she realises that in itself is a problem this will always happen.

Reactions: 12
Also India isn’t as heavy on the witchcraft so she will drop that schtick
She may also drop the latino twang

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she deleted all her posts again 🤣 girl just needs to stay off social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her handle name Alexandra Louise and her Bio name Alexandra Rose

• Haha
Also India isn’t as heavy on the witchcraft so she will drop that schtick
She may also drop the latino twang
I hope and pray she develops an Indian twang instead this time that would absolutely crease me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if muddy waters is a troll but thought this comment on her live this evening was interesting.

I jump between feeling sorry for her and thinking she's brought it all on herself. I always think, whoever the person is, if you have no friends there's a reason for that. People don't just have no friends for no reason.

All that stuff in the earlier threads about her chasing clout and cheating with Dan Osborne and overstaying her welcome at her friend's house etc ... then all her 'fitness' and selling her literal eating disorder plan to so many impressionable young girls ... I don't know. She's made alot of mistakes. At what point does it stop being mistakes and actually just turns out to be you as a person?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Not sure if muddy waters is a troll but thought this comment on her live this evening was interesting.

I jump between feeling sorry for her and thinking she's brought it all on herself. I always think, whoever the person is, if you have no friends there's a reason for that. People don't just have no friends for no reason.

All that stuff in the earlier threads about her chasing clout and cheating with Dan Osborne and overstaying her welcome at her friend's house etc ... then all her 'fitness' and selling her literal eating disorder plan to so many impressionable young girls ... I don't know. She's made alot of mistakes. At what point does it stop being mistakes and actually just turns out to be you as a person?
Spot on!

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for her. I’ve suffered with mental health issues but clearly nothing like her. It’s just abnormal. The issue is, there’s hardly anyone who can help unless you pay a lot privately and actually want the help. If she has nobody supporting her, she will be on a downwards spiral.

She’s rapidly losing followers…not that she will care 😏 Shame as she used to be relatable but who else is flying about a playground on a Friday night! I wish for her she had a good circle of gals 💕

Reactions: 2
Omg can you imagine kids and teenagers seeing a mad woman dancing in their local park on her own, on a Friday night 🤣 it's classic. I'm sure I saw tit like this as a child. She's unhinged

Reactions: 7
Such a performance for the camera. If she was really truly free, why would she need to capture it on film. She's not living in the moment doing that at all.

Reactions: 13
Such a performance for the camera. If she was really truly free, why would she need to capture it on film. She's not living in the moment doing that at all.
Exactly. Also the fact she keeps deleting her Instagram posts and changing up the amount of people she’s following on Instagram daily shows just how much of a charade it all is. She’s waaaay more uptight than she’s trying to have us all think.

Did anyone catch her live? What was she saying?

Reactions: 6
She's giving me Kate Bush vibes haha. I hope she is ok really, I did like her in Love Island she seemed like one of the only normal ones. Maybe she's just lost her way a bit?

Reactions: 1
Exactly. Also the fact she keeps deleting her Instagram posts and changing up the amount of people she’s following on Instagram daily shows just how much of a charade it all is. She’s waaaay more uptight than she’s trying to have us all think.

Did anyone catch her live? What was she saying?
I did and literally nothing 😂

Something about living in highest compassion and love and something something etc etc blah blah blah

Reactions: 1