Alexandra Cane #3 Spiritual awakening and mushroom tea, it think it’s time I put a crystal in my nuni.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically there was a troll saying mean things throughout the live. I actually think it was someone who knew her and she had pissed off. They seemed to know a lot.
One example the troll said your poor mum and she said my mum isn’t poor she’s rich and blessed and had a wonderful life but that doesn’t invalidate my trauma or something to that effect.

I’m wondering if love island have reached out to her? They were supposed to up their aftercare after the tragedies.

Reactions: 3
She is reminding me so much of my sister, who is bipolar. The constant hyper-fixating on certain hobbies or lifestyles, completely letting it take over her life to the point she can't think or talk about anything else, and also the way she is just deleting/ ignoring all her used old personalities like they never existed. Then comes the massive down spiral when the obsession comes to a halt, she goes through some hard times, then it's time to fixate on something else. I honestly think she is going through some serious mental health issues and I really hope someone steps in and takes over and gets her help because she is scarily unhinged. I did used to think she was the only normal love island contestant with a little brain but watching her stories lately is so disturbing.

Reactions: 18
Privileged enough to have not worked in years and to have been able to fly around the world without a care but not privileged enough to pay a talented hard working gardener to work at her house and expects a freebie

76F704B2-D0A1-4990-BDF3-D55696A23F70.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is she filming herself sweeping? 😂

Glad she has finally realised she needs to sort her life out though and that she actually acknowledges that she is jobless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she has 1.1m followers. That middle post only has 1k likes which is an incredibly low ratio for how many followers there are

Reactions: 5
Did she lose her dad also? She’s talking like the house is empty and it’s just her now.

Reactions: 7
Privileged enough to have not worked in years and to have been able to fly around the world without a care but not privileged enough to pay a talented hard working gardener to work at her house and expects a freebie

View attachment 1254433
Just came on to say the same! Absolute brass neck of her begging online for help because she's frittered all her money away on endless holidays.

Laughed out loud when she said asking for help is part of the "ego death"- innovative way to pretend you're not a shameless beg! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Soooo she’s asking someone to come and help with her garden out of the goodness of their heart? I.e. I’m not paying you because I’ve spent all my money on LSD in Mexico/Peru… I thought she was a witch maybe she can cast a spell to sort out her garden 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she lose her dad also? She’s talking like the house is empty and it’s just her now.
This is what I was wondering. Sounds as if she’s saying both are gone and she’s going to make their house a home for herself now. Could be wrong. As someone below said she spent Christmas with her dad. Unless he has moved out.

Didn’t she say she was going to study interior design about 2 weeks ago…..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is her third break from social media in as many weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ And now she’s apparently ‘healed’ so she is moving on to the next project. It’s all conveniently come to an end just as she thinks of another way to fleece money from people and embarks on another new ‘journey’

Reactions: 6
I am confused, she keeps talking about being your true self and not living up to society standards, how she got her ED etc, but now she is designing an Instagram filter? Did I read that right?

I really don't think she remembers half the stuff she preaches, she is a walking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 12