Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s not only beauty-filtering her face, she’s filtering Lisa Eldridge’s face too.
It really looks like she applied the “Hollywood” filter from FaceApp to both of their faces.

View attachment 1735629
I checked Lisa Eldridge’s IG to see if perhaps she had taken this photo & done the filtering but can’t see this image on her instagram at all.

Lisa Eldridge doesn’t go insane with beauty filters. She seems to use very bright lighting to flatter her face as many online makeup artists and beauty influencers do which I find reasonably acceptable but I don’t think she changes her natural face shape like Alex does to extremes.

On TikTok recently, Alex declared that she believes “there are NO miracle products”

The first pic is a still from a 2018 YouTube video when Alex was 43 and the second pic, she posted today, aged 47.

We’re meant to not notice that she looks significantly younger in her IG posts 4 years later?
According to Alex, she has claimed:
▪ There are no miracle products
▪ She does NOT use retinoids or acids and uses Vitamin C occasionally
▪ She has never done fillers
▪ She rarely does Botox
▪ She eats a high sugar diet and can’t stay away from “treats”
▪ Does not use filters or edit her face.

Things that make you go hmmmm… 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1735681
Very well worded! Has she finally admitted to doing the occasional Botox?!

Reactions: 1
It's so weird. Another thing I've noticed is she always credits her Mum's skin and her having good "genetics". Erm, well her Mum still has lines on her face and normal signs of aging while still having lovely looking skin because she isn't filtering herself into oblivion.

For context, this is her mum’s skin. I think she’s so natural and beautiful here. Sad Alex didn’t seem to inherit that confidence.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Very well worded! Has she finally admitted to doing the occasional Botox?!
Yes, she has. It's a bit odd because having checked out a few of her TikTok Live chats this year, in one, she happily mentioned she'd had Botox in her forehead, even adding "Maybe a little too much botox!" and then 2 months after that admission, when someone in a live chat asked her about whether she'd had botox, she seemed unpleasantly defensive and denied it and then, on that occasion, one of her followers said, "Wait, you said in your last live chat that you had Botox not long ago" and she seemed a bit irked with that comment and rather snappishly, she replied, "YES, I *have* had botox in the past but there is absolutely NO botox in my face right now, okay???!" I was pretty sure she'd had botox done just two months before and I was close to commenting, "But isn't botox meant to last for 3 to 4 months? Sometimes, 5-6 months?" but after seeing how she seemed irked by the other comment, I didn't dare. The fact that her eyebrows have become so Dr Spock-like (raised at the tails of the brow) strongly suggest she does have botox. Her eyebrows didn't use to stay in that raised position, I'm sure of it.

In the last TikTok live, she seemed more annoyed than ever with the botox questions and she vehemently denied there was any botox in her face but she phrased the denials in a way that sounded like she was denying EVER having had them. It was strange. But then again, she has denied using beauty filters BUT on a TikTok Live in her bathroom, she said in passing, "Yeah, I'll use a filter sometimes .." It's just never consistent.

Part of the reason I went from being quite fond of Alex when she first joined Instagram to disliking her is that I feel she reacts disproportionately hostile to some interactions with her followers. I've found myself thinking, blimey, Alex, that was a bit of an overreaction to a simple question. I've seen people say, "But it does look like you've put a filter on ..." and she's berated them rather rudely when she blatantly has put a filter on. I see comments questioning her use of filters get deleted and people on forums report being blocked by her if they suggest she uses beauty filters. Then we've seen her outrageously dishonest, gaslighting IG posts in which she outright denies editing her face at all and feeding us that "Ask anyone who knows me! They'll tell you this is how I *really* look ...." even though YouTube and Getty Images say otherwise.

I'm still marvelling over her bold statement in the last TikTok Live, "Listen ... I'm just going to say it ... I have REALLY good skin!" Yes, Alex, we know. You tell us constantly how remarkably good you think your skin is. I have seen her in person and she does have very good skin even though she looks considerably older in real life than she'd have us believe on her social media accounts, but the argument remains ... if you believe your skin is elite, that your skin is top notch fantastic, why the extremely strong ring lights and beauty filters in every damn post. Did you notice she brings her own iPhone ring light stand to the hair salon in one of the Hershesons pics?

I think Katie Jane Hughes has really good skin but she really lets her audience see her skin in a very realistic light. You can see how cream blushes, foundations and concealer truly sit on her skin. When Alex demonstrated a cream blush, cream bronzer or a foundation, and says, "Wow, can you see how beautifully it blends in?" Uh NO Alex, I can't see tit because everything is so blurred by your beauty filters.

It makes no sense. Why is someone who constantly expresses how proud she is of her skin go to such great lengths to blur it and light her videos with floodlights? Because to Alex, it's not about having healthy, glowing skin at any age. She wants to appear eternally 30 years old I think. Well, I guess we all would love that LOL but I can't bring myself to distort my face to the point that my friends and family think I've lost my marbles.

It's so weird. Another thing I've noticed is she always credits her Mum's skin and her having good "genetics". Erm, well her Mum still has lines on her face and normal signs of aging while still having lovely looking skin because she isn't filtering herself into oblivion.

For context, this is her mum’s skin. I think she’s so natural and beautiful here. Sad Alex didn’t seem to inherit that confidence.
Alex's mother has lovely skin. Her mother is a beautiful, elegant, chic 70-something woman and her wrinkles do not make her less beautiful.

I strongly suspect Alex struggles with self-confidence due to her asymmetrical jaw, and her tendency to gain weight easily. She used to have a very noticeable brown birthmark mole under her lip which most likely made her very self-conscious from a young age. We know how easily kids are mercilessly teased in school. That tit stays with you. May explain why she snaps at people online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I dont watch her these days but lurking ard and seeing all the pictures posted here and reading about her tiktok live behaviour, it’s obvious Alex is just plain deluded; this sounds mean, she prolly needs help/therapy to sort out her warped thinking and the compulsion to deny people’s questions/ ‘allegations’ and also put on the false image online even though she knows is going to look different IRL.

That pic with Lisa Eldridge is really the last straw. She even filtered over LE’s face - her eyes and nose look totally off!

88E33B9C-6F38-4FA6-A55E-32B632E280F4.jpeg

Think Alex lived with that mole until she was old enough to have surgery to remove it.

Must admit, she looks very sweet as a child with her mother.

I always sensed Alex grew up rather wealthy in an affluent community. I don’t think she’s ever known poverty or financial struggle. Alex gives off privileged energy. 😂 Can’t imagine she lived anywhere near a council estate. It’s when she says things like, “Nothing is worse than when brands discontinue my favourite lipstick!!!” with a really serious face during a pandemic in which NHS nurses are going to food banks.🫤

I dont watch her these days but lurking ard and seeing all the pictures posted here and reading about her tiktok live behaviour, it’s obvious Alex is just plain deluded; this sounds mean, she prolly needs help/therapy to sort out her warped thinking and the compulsion to deny people’s questions/ ‘allegations’ and also put on the false image online even though she knows is going to look different IRL.

That pic with Lisa Eldridge is really the last straw. She even filtered over LE’s face - her eyes and nose look totally off!
Looking at that selfie she posted with Lisa Eldridge again, it really is quite heavily filtered. Lisa doesn't quite look herself.

My cousin once filtered the crap out of me and herself in a pic she posted on Facebook once and I felt mortified at how she had blatantly put a FaceApp filter on us. It's weird how the filters made my face look ultra perfected but I hated it. It just looked so weird and silly. I don't know how Alex does it on purpose.

Last edited:
OMG 🤣

This repurposed IG video she repurposed on TikTok is so clearly strongly beauty-filtered. Look how extremely smoothed out forehead. No human skin texture to be seen. She looks almost animated to me so it’s astonishing to see Alex accept compliments on a heavily digitally enhanced video (see second image below). Seriously, have people lost all ability to recognise unretouched human skin?! No matter how flawless & healthy facial skin may be, it doesn’t look like wax or plastic. It’s just annoying to watch her accept compliments on an extremely retouched image. The audacity of offering tutorials on how she achieves this fake skin and not once having the integrity to say, “Also, please bear in mind I used a filter too!”

107DC0EC-C7FC-404D-9CC8-E5B502425230.jpeg
5E0F48C1-EFF8-49BE-A17A-1AB60ED35133.jpeg

Lest we forget

5665F996-3FC1-4061-B966-2945FB07A8D9.jpeg
ACC42614-2C08-46CB-B330-C9624B407E2F.jpeg

this really cracks me up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Still sticking with black and baggy clothes even on holiday in a hot country. 🫤

Alex’s chin is a different length, size and shape in so many photos & videos. She looks fine with her natural chin - it’s not a freakishly unattractive chin - if she’d just stop editing it so heavily in other pics/videos because when she “perfects” it by altering it to look far more delicate and dainty than it is in reality, when we see her real chin, our brains think it looks like a character from Bo’ Selecta 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just like how we’d just think she was attractive as she was if she hadn’t altered her IG content to make herself look 25, feline & skinny.

8EAD6291-BFF4-49F9-8109-2BC316996E35.jpeg

• Haha
😭😭😂😂 bo selecta 👍🏻 @WTFness I don’t know why, but I imagined you to be American, even though you have probably never once made any reference about being American!
How funny! Nope. I am definitely British. A Londoner. Not remotely American. I'm in West London which is how I saw Alex in person as I'm pretty sure Alex lives in Notting Hill. I thought it was funny the other day, as she suddenly posted an IG story where she was at some bakery which was actually very close to where I was sitting in another cafe with my friend that same day and I remember being amused, thinking, wow, Alex is nearby. I think I can sense her presence! LOL!

Seeing her up close in a cafe in Westbourne Grove pre-pandemic is what kicked off my fixation on her beauty filter abuse. I was so astonished by how dramatically different she looked in person and my first thought was "OMG that's Alex Steinherr?! She's tricked us!" I was probably gawking at her, to be honest. I was just all "she is SO bloody cheeky making herself look 50 times hotter on IG!"

I've tried filters that make me look a thousand times prettier but I'd NEVER post a pic that I didn't think represented me accurately because I find the idea of people discovering that I've taken the absolute piss with beauty filters when they meet me in person so embarrassing. I'd rather people be pleasantly surprised when they meet me in person, thinking, "Oh she looks better in person! than "Bloody hell, she looks a decade older than her selfies on Instagram!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s shamelessly retouched selfie on Alex’s IG stories from her holiday destination 🫤

41E8779A-A1AB-43D9-B488-C4560B1A534B.jpeg

Bear in mind she didn’t look like this during the last few months as you’ll see in my collection of ‘before and after’ comparison shots using all recent images from past several months

39E1F590-CC54-444F-A924-3F1DB6BBF4F6.jpeg
BAC260A3-F1E7-4939-BAA3-0322EFEE71B8.jpeg
7E96EBD6-CC6C-407C-98C5-8F2633819662.jpeg
BA0910CE-D090-42B3-B517-E3F2B46C3C16.jpeg

• Haha
The cheek sucking is contagious.

View attachment 1757431
I can't suck my cheeks in without my face looking strange like I'm trying to be weird. I am too lazy to contort myself constantly to appear more attractive. I only make the effort to stand up straight as I have a tendency to slouch.

Sam Chapman, at least, looks consistently more or less the same in every piece of content I've seen her in. Alex is a shapeshifter in her social media content.

Crazy to think Alex wants us to think she looks like this at age 47 in 2022
9CDDAAA5-5BE3-48BA-896F-A499A54519A8.jpeg

WHEN this is how she looked, unfiltered in a YouTube video 6 years ago

AB832E32-0D72-4D7E-B501-29EA6B3EC4A7.jpeg
303EDE5D-AA11-4942-B969-4499BFF0D128.jpeg
B980BDE9-6B93-4823-B455-C7BA2D904D49.jpeg

But even from those YouTube video stills, I must say, she does have enviable skin. She isn't as conventionally smokin' hot as she'd like us to think BUT her skin was/is fantastic. As someone who struggles with hyperpigmentation and old acne scars, to have skin that creamy-toned with NO visible brown spots is enviable. She does deserve compliments for having very clear skin and she's so lucky she's never had acne. Acne was the bane of my life in my 20s and early 30s.

Last edited:
Today’s shamelessly retouched selfie on Alex’s IG stories from her holiday destination 🫤

View attachment 1756835

Bear in mind she didn’t look like this during the last few months as you’ll see in my collection of ‘before and after’ comparison shots using all recent images from past several months

View attachment 1756839View attachment 1756840View attachment 1756841View attachment 1756842
Third pic on the left hand side 😱
Anyway, I’m going to try not be a witch because I’m having a bout of bad luck right now and I reckon they’re both related 😂

• Haha