Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also whats happened to her Primark beauty products, she never talks about it at all
No idea! Did the products have a good reputation?
It didn’t stand out to me on any of my social media feeds. Nobody I saw on my Instagram feed was raving about specific products. There didn’t seem to be any prominent “hero products” in her range.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she uses filters. This pic is from someone else’s account at today’s NipFab PR lunch and it seems the lady who took this pic didn’t apply a strong beauty filter and we can see Alex’s skin looks good without strong blurring/smoothing filters. She genuinely has good skin and I prefer photos of this quality.

2E1CA2D4-A01A-4695-9735-3EF41BD67A6E.jpeg

Alex’s selfie on the way to the event is of course more filtered.

A7CB6460-6B8B-4D7A-BEFB-14DD80ABC08C.jpeg

How did this gentleman eat the free PR lunch with those nails? 😂

65C4EFE9-92BB-4F91-81EC-5B8B2400D3F7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've read a few articles recently saying a lot of agencies may stop working with influencers who use filters. Alex should be top of their list.

Reactions: 4
I've read a few articles recently saying a lot of agencies may stop working with influencers who use filters. Alex should be top of their list.
Norway is supposedly going to pass laws that insist influencers/content creators must formally declare use of beauty filters for every post that uses filters because they're taking the toxic influence of social media and its impact on the mental health and body image of young girls very seriously. They want influencers to flag selfies that are using a beauty filter or that have been photoshopped so young girls know not to compare themselves to an edited image. I can't even imagine how on earth they'd legislate and enforce that but I like the idea. If such strict regulations were imposed on UK social media platforms, I wonder what Alex would do after using filters so heavily for years and she's still insisting she never has. I just wonder what it would take for Alex to come clean about her use of filters.

Side note: I am genuinely finding her IG content too repetitive and uniform now. Every Sunday Facial video looks identical, I can barely tell them apart. It's always a heavily filtered, over-exposed ring lighted video where she looks into the camera lens dreamily/narcissistically, squeezing a tube of some beauty cream from above her head sensually as she winks and air-kisses into the camera like a coy Japanese teenager.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Norway is supposedly going to pass laws that insist influencers/content creators must formally declare use of beauty filters for every post that uses filters because they're taking the toxic influence of social media and its impact on the mental health and body image of young girls very seriously. They want influencers to flag selfies that are using a beauty filter or that have been photoshopped so young girls know not to compare themselves to an edited image. I can't even imagine how on earth they'd legislate and enforce that but I like the idea. If such strict regulations were imposed on UK social media platforms, I wonder what Alex would do after using filters so heavily for years and she's still insisting she never has. I just wonder what it would take for Alex to come clean about her use of filters.

Side note: I am genuinely finding her IG content too repetitive and uniform now. Every Sunday Facial video looks identical, I can barely tell them apart. It's always a heavily filtered, over-exposed ring lighted video where she looks into the camera lens dreamily/narcissistically, squeezing a tube of some beauty cream from above her head sensually as she winks and air-kisses into the camera like a coy Japanese teenager.
omg you totally nailed this. Her Sunday facials have become the pinnacle of dull. Every week sounds the same. The filters on the other hand are just so beyond fake now it’s becoming a running joke. I’ve actually been thinking of unfollowing and now you’ve cemented that u should.

Reactions: 2
From a video on TikTok. Weird facial expression.

5EFE8A8B-0F7B-4067-BC34-53F5E623EE5F.jpeg
31366221-D529-4FA1-96E5-5698652F2B2F.jpeg

omg you totally nailed this. Her Sunday facials have become the pinnacle of dull. Every week sounds the same. The filters on the other hand are just so beyond fake now it’s becoming a running joke. I’ve actually been thinking of unfollowing and now you’ve cemented that u should.
I actually unfollowed her at least 3 years ago but I'll be brutally honest and admit I just can't help but keep her in my search history on Instagram because when I have a free moment to myself, I just feel compelled to check in and see how filtered and blurred each new post is and whether she's issued another denial statement. Like Boris Johnson denying he broke social distancing laws. As I've said in previous posts, I'm pathetically fascinated by how determined she is to deny ANY use of beauty filters. "I don't even use filters". "I never blur my skin"
The wilful, blatant dishonesty is just flabbergasting. "I just want to say, gurrrrrl COME ON. Your denial of using beauty filters is so "cringe"." Her latest selfie could be insanely blurry with her skin digitally smoothed to erase every natural shadow, wrinkle and expression line and she'd still insist it's just good lighting and good genes, hoping we don't head to Getty images to Google what she really looks like. It really is remarkable how willing she is to insult our intelligence. Such an educated woman and yet she is able to convince herself that nobody can tell or prove she's using beauty filters.

I am certain she must delete every comment that dares to ask her about her use of beauty filters. How is it that social media is riddled with trolls leaving terribly rude and insulting comments but how weird that when you read Alex's comments sections, it's nothing but praise. And every time I've spotted a person comment on her use of filters, I notice that comment later disappears. I honestly have never left a comment on her Instagram though because I've seen how unwilling she is to engage in this conversation about her filter use. She's not having it. I saw a beauty brand, think it may have been Augustinus Bader post a video of Alex and I saw several comments like "This woman's face is so filtered" but you won't find such comments on Alex's own Instagram. I'm certain she removes any comment about the filter issue.

I notice her boyfriend sweetly leaves cute emojis under a lot of her posts which is a lovely thing to do and boyfriends should be adoring and supportive but I have wondered if he's thought, "Damn, I love Alex and she's beautiful but she does not look like that!"
I showed my boyfriend Alex's Instagram and asked him, "Be honest. Would you say this woman is using beauty filters?" and he laughed and said, "Uh .. YEAH! It's pretty damn obvious!" and when I told him about how Alex takes to Instagram to deny any use of filters, he just remarked, "It's pretty insulting to anyone's intelligence to deny that selfie is filtered. That is not what human skin looks like."

Anyway, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are you allowed to post who her bf is? @FiltersGoneWild
Is his Instagram handle a letter then a number and then “joe”?
It has 'joe' in the title. The little thumb nail profile pic matches the guy she once posted a pic of in her IG stories. He usually leaves cute emojis like hearts or the fire emoji to indicate he thinks she's looking hot in the comments section and you'll see Alex will usually shoot him a cute heart emoji back at him. It is cute and nice to see couples being supportive of each other. It's great that Alex has a nice, supportive boyfriend. We all deserve that. If only he could encourage her to be more authentic and honest on her Instagram.

I couldn't help smile when I saw the recent Sunday Facial which had all the same features of bright ring lights, blurred skin, elongated face and chin with coy winks, squirting cream dramatically from above her head and duck-lips-pouting.
Imagine how Samantha Chapman, Sali Hughes and Caroline Hirons would look if they copied Alex's playful, coy winking, pouting and air kisses at the camera when they film tutorials. They'd look so silly and we'd think WTF? Are they having a mid-life crisis? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve seen smaller shoulder pads on quarterbacks 😳
I’m convinced Alex thinks she’s doing “oversized chic” but she goes too oversized and it looks so poorly fitted.
It looks like some old, tall, fat man lent her his blazer temporarily because she was cold.
Alex has the money to dress her body - whatever the size - in luxury, high end clothes and why she opts for these excessively oversized coats and blazers that don’t flatter her body shape at all is beyond me.
I suspect she thinks wearing super-oversized clothes is either slimming or very good at concealing weight gain but it does her no favours.

I can’t stop looking at the shoulder pads. They bother me so much. 😫 They “drown her.”

E7377FFF-94D4-46E1-870A-60CCBDB2C774.jpeg

AND that event Alex hosted earlier this week at Harrods for ‘Noble Panacea’? As soon as I saw her filtered / Facetuned selfies from the event, I went to see if anyone had tagged her in photos from the same event and the evidence is once again, damning.

C0D5A5ED-12C7-4F31-8292-3FC58550379F.jpeg

8381B7FF-2211-4146-BEAA-352A31A4FF03.jpeg

38F611EB-A862-4081-9E7E-FD855C144BDF.jpeg

Today’s selfie Vs fan photo from 3 days ago
BUT y’know, “I don’t even use filters!” 🤥

0924D4CB-4F88-4BDA-8B2E-4B445C23035A.jpeg

She genuinely has great skin in the ‘fan photo’ - but it’s remarkable how excessively she distorts her real face/jaw shape.

That oversized blazer looks ridiculous. Can’t wait for this trend to end.
She has the money to hire a stylist who could create the most flattering capsule wardrobe. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Another fan pic from Monday’s Harrods event

0CF84DE3-8279-4A43-BF94-4856140A25DB.jpeg

This pic is from at least 5 years ago so it seems super oversized blazers and trousers are a staple in her wardrobe.
It’s just so unflattering to me. She needs smart tailoring to create a more shapely silhouette.

DB21B497-8E61-41E1-9D97-2FD78CE7DD1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she filters her images to such an extent. She must be the talk of the beauty industry! Especially now there’s such a kickback against photoshopping etc. she looks like an entirely different person. Especially the body pics. Such a shame because she actually is a beautiful woman

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she filters her images to such an extent. She must be the talk of the beauty industry! Especially now there’s such a kickback against photoshopping etc. she looks like an entirely different person. Especially the body pics. Such a shame because she actually is a beautiful woman
If Alex was properly high-profile famous, Jameela Jamil would have probably called her out on the catfishing filter abuse like she did with the Kardashians.

And you're right, Alex is an attractive woman but by presenting altered images of herself so consistently, she has shot herself in the foot because when we see an actual genuine photo of her without the editing and filters, suddenly, we find her "normal pics" a bit jarring and disconcerting. It's like, OMG, that's not who we see on her Instagram?! Who is this?!

That's why I'm mystified when she takes to Instagram to express excitement over doing public events at places like Harrods. She seems genuinely excited to do these events and I'm just thinking, aren't you shitting yourself that everyone will notice how drastically different you look in person compared to your highly perfected Instagram selfies?! It must be some degree of cognitive dissonance.

Oh my word. How tight does her face look in the live from today?!
Her forehead was incredibly shiny in that live but I only watched less than 5 mins of it because I didn't know who the guest was and she didn't sound particularly interesting to me.
I thought Alex's brows looked lifted at the ends. I don't know if she was using face tape or had some kind of brow lift. I don't know if I'm imagining it but I thought at least one brow looked noticeably lifted
97B7DB71-3206-4ED4-87B1-B737C010F761.jpeg

I'm all for getting procedures. If I had the money, I'd be getting everything done :p . I just think you shouldn't lie outrageously and shamelessly about filtering/blurring/photoshopping your face and body and then berate your followers when they ask if you have. :sneaky:
I mean, look at how f**king blurry this screenshot is from the live.

This screenshot better illustrates why I thought her brows looked more lifted at the ends than usual.

38B2B904-4301-4CA6-809B-4772F43935B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
This is why I stopped following her because she would always deny using Botox when it’s clear she does. Absolutely no issue with tweakments but I really hate these influencers who deny and then try to tell us it’s only skincare.

Reactions: 5