Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes her look like she has a pin head. It’s either a really unfortunate angle, or she’s built like Lurch. Tbh, I wish she would do more full length shots. I’m tall and neither slim nor overweight, but I’m quite broad, which I’m guessing is Alex’s shape, too? But she just hides it 🙁

View attachment 1100427
When I saw her irl she didn't look broad at all. In fact, she looked quite slender. Then again, this was a few years back (whenever it was she relased her Primark range) and it does look like she's gained weight. I don't follow her on IG and I'm surprised to see all the weird stuff she's doing to her face on there since I thought she was super pretty irl. She has beautiful skin.

I'm sure her face was not so round when I saw her. She looks very puffy in some pics here. Maybe she has a health issue/is taking medication. Or maybe just weight gain. I think she'd look a whole lot better if she laid off the filters. She looks really strange in some of the pics posted here!

Reactions: 1
I remember in an insta story she said she gets botox or something injected into her templaes and also her jaw area since she hsd an accident and her jaw is very painful....

I remember in an insta story she said she gets botox or something injected into her templaes and also her jaw area since she hsd an accident and her jaw is very painful....
She def gets Botox in her forehead or has been having strong laser tightening facials for years. She’s admitted to having ultherapy so why so anti injection? She’s just out right lying. No one at 44 is that smooth above the brows.

Reactions: 4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Arrgh her constant sucking in of the cheeks really winds me up 😂

I never considered she was sucking them in because I'm rubbish at sucking cheeks in. It looks too obvious when I do it. I was just watching this thinking, how? How does she suddenly have hollow cheekbones in these bathroom facial videos and yet such round, full cheeks in her live interviews?

She really doesn't care that her face shape rarely stays consistent in her content. All the images below are from the last two weeks.

D494635B-169D-423D-B46B-8C2950AC4496.jpeg
FCD5F339-BA23-40C1-B716-CD8F7F57F05E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In one of her previous insta videos she says that she's suffered from binge eating disorder iirc and that her weight can go up and down because of it. I can't remember which video it was, but I think it was a saved one (maybe an ask me anything or even a chatty get ready with me). Eating disorders are hellish and I imagine working in such an image focused industry can make it even more difficult.

Reactions: 5
In one of her previous insta videos she says that she's suffered from binge eating disorder iirc and that her weight can go up and down because of it. I can't remember which video it was, but I think it was a saved one (maybe an ask me anything or even a chatty get ready with me). Eating disorders are hellish and I imagine working in such an image focused industry can make it even more difficult.
Ugh, so sad. I feel for her but at the end of the day, I bet there are plenty of people looking at her feed wondering why they don't look like her when she's filtered and contorted to within an inch of her life. She owes it to herself and her audience to be honest.

Reactions: 7
I think she uses some kind of face app for video or she had someone set up a professional setting in her bathroom that is much higher than eye level. It’s like two diff people!

Reactions: 2
Her jawline isn’t so chiselled in her live with KJH!
Yep, Alex’s rounder, fuller face in the live today versus her super gaunt, sharp chin/jawline she posted a couple of days ago. But she will tell us all until she’s blue in the face that she doesn’t use filters & doesn’t ever “fake it”. 🤷‍♀️
E4863149-3085-4432-8E2B-8E3A303B1E13.jpeg

F5D12A80-D1ED-4299-96C8-5BE48F6EA79F.jpeg

This is very much how Alex looked in person to me. Great, clear skin, pretty eyes and good brows with a fuller, plumper face and visible fine lines typical of most women in their 40s. This is how she looks in other people’s photos taken at live events. The altered image she presents often on her own Instagram is a fantasy skinny, 28-32 year old version of Alex with an elongated pointy face & hollow cheek bones.

Where can I get a tutorial to use the same filters and editing apps she uses?
F5D12A80-D1ED-4299-96C8-5BE48F6EA79F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The ever shape-shifting lower face.

I enjoyed the live interview with Katie Jane Hughes. Noticed Alex didn’t have much to say when Katie said something about how showing un-retouched skin texture is important.
EE148761-98A7-42DC-9785-8FA17DEE0CA0.jpeg

652CE74F-40CA-4908-8F74-1D92CD0FCCBE.jpeg

She has a naturally round face and has gained some weight. She literally contorts herself to get these shots. I wish people would pay more attention. I’m thinking I might unfollow her. Nothing is real. You’d think her mum would call her out on it!

Reactions: 3
She has a naturally round face and has gained some weight. She literally contorts herself to get these shots. I wish people would pay more attention. I’m thinking I might unfollow her. Nothing is real. You’d think her mum would call her out on it!
I don’t understand why friends and family aren’t telling her to stop. So bizarre.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even use filters, guys. This is like her first time ever using filters. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

I just can’t with her dishonesty.

93395276-012C-4794-98F9-01BB3CB55774.jpeg

• Haha
She loves that cartoon filter! Probably because she doesn’t have to control her face while using it.

Scrunching her face and no lines? Ok 🙄
380BF15A-5D58-45EE-8D04-A01AE0983C12.jpeg

Btw, I have Botox and I’m open about it. It’s not a big deal, imo.

In my unasked for opinion, there really isn’t much difference between these pics.
She’d tell us with a straight face that no filters were used in the first pic but it’s blurry & smoothing AF

E557E251-17D9-4BF8-9088-25313C68DC25.jpeg

She loves that cartoon filter! Probably because she doesn’t have to control her face while using it.

Scrunching her face and no lines? Ok 🙄
View attachment 1180160

Btw, I have Botox and I’m open about it. It’s not a big deal, imo.
It’s not a big deal. I want Botox and MAYBE a little filler from Dr Tapan at PHI Clinic 😉 when I have more disposable income.

I honestly wouldn’t be hating on Alex for using filters if she just declared that yeah, she uses them because she just likes how they make her look and feel. She always used filters but it was when she started denying ANY use of beauty filters and will periodically post something on Instagram about how she’s sick of being falsely accused of using filters and it’s the whole “This is how I really look! My skin is just naturally amazing, guys! Ask anyone who had ever met me and they’ll tell you how *amazing* my skin is!” rhetoric.
Yeah Alex, you do have good skin but it’s not wrinkle free, pore-free and texture-free as your Instagram account suggests.

Last edited: