Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be that one, but she did have helicobacter, and I must admit before being diagnosed I went to the doc for at least 4 visits thinking I had serious heart issues and was dying. The emergency GP sent me to A&E for day-long observations. Immense chest pain, BP totally fine, but resting pulse was 140+. Everyone was stumped. Cardiologists had no clue. I didn't call an ambulance, but I guess if you're more of a nervous nellie you would. It's a pretty crappy illness and not simply a bit of trapped gas. It took about six months to actually find out what was happening but once being diagnosed it was such a huge relief that it wasn't too serious and could be treated easily. She should use her YT channel to spread awareness of it because there are still way too many doctors who ignore all the symptoms and send you on your way with the Rennies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate to be that one, but she did have helicobacter, and I must admit before being diagnosed I went to the doc for at least 4 visits thinking I had serious heart issues and was dying. The emergency GP sent me to A&E for day-long observations. Immense chest pain, BP totally fine, but resting pulse was 140+. Everyone was stumped. Cardiologists had no clue. I didn't call an ambulance, but I guess if you're more of a nervous nellie you would. It's a pretty crappy illness and not simply a bit of trapped gas. It took about six months to actually find out what was happening but once being diagnosed it was such a huge relief that it wasn't too serious and could be treated easily. She should use her YT channel to spread awareness of it because there are still way too many doctors who ignore all the symptoms and send you on your way with the Rennies.
Sorry to hear you were so unwell for so long 😣

The story about what happened that night - the bit that really gets me is that her husband panicked so much he ended up passing out so they all thought it was a gas leak 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a long time ago and when HP was not so well known. It was just kinda annoying that it took so long because docs were not up to date with all the latest crap we can all get. No big deal if I got it again because it's so easy to treat. So I do feel bad for her having it, but yeh it was all over the top with an ambulance. And I totally forgot the bit about him passing out. He's such a drip. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest grocery haul. Fair play to her for giving her children new meals every week, but I can't believe it took her this long to hide and sneak in the veg to their pasta sauce etc? That's one of the most common advice for fussy eaters that I came across!

Wish her best of luck with all these new meals, fussy eating is no fun!

She seems fairly sweet, a bit nervous and fretting for me but I totally agree with the dull content, they don't seem to really seem to do much which might be part of the reason why. It does surprise me that she has as many followers and as big as she is in the blogging world as she seems very blend into the background.
As for the husband, I think it's cute they met at school etc but what's shown of their relationship it seems very much still at that high school level!

She’s mentioned a few times that she doesn’t have any friends

Has she actually said this? I missed this...
I just watched her B&M video with her Mum. Her family are so unlike her. Shes all faux respectable and instagrammy and her family are, well, not!

Her husband is the oddest thing ever. Her kids look like the Dad and don't speak well at all considering their ages which is shameful given shes basically a SAHM with all the time in the world to spend on them.

She looked ill in her recent clothes modelling video.

Sorry to hear you were so unwell for so long 😣

The story about what happened that night - the bit that really gets me is that her husband panicked so much he ended up passing out so they all thought it was a gas leak 🙊🙊
Lol, when you say this back (her husband fainted) its too f'in funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like her. Like her content; videos can be a bit same samey but she seem to be a good mum. But there is something about her. That I dislike. (?!)

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is there anyone else who isn’t taken by these ADS Alex does? I just find it a bit nauseating at times. As though she tries too hard... She’ll do a stint of them and then she’ll do posts including what she’s wearing, Disney, food hauls, etc etc... basically trying to be like the others....

Sorry... bringing this person up again. Anyone else get confused vibes from her? She says she thinks she needs a break from insta but she never does have a break. She moans about the no likes and no views. I think she tries too hard. Shame as I used to like her but she’s becoming more and more predictable and slightly boring. She tries to hang off other accounts too much.

More casual humbragging on instagram tonight. Just unfollowed! @Definitelyme you are so right about her boring content. I feel like all it is bragging and moaning lately
I may just have to do the same & unfollow.
I have posted on here previously & wasn’t anymore as it seems maybe I’m the only one who notices.
I don’t really understand the whole rule with #ads & #gifts etc and how they should be declared but I can’t help but feel her posts are very sneaky & the most recent sly car AD post she’s added wouldn’t even be noticed if you were just scrolling by.
It’s just another jump on the band wagon now with a car. Goes to show how highly marked up cars are and how these companies think we all want to drive an SUV.
This instagrammer can’t help me think she is so desperate to be like all the others. I cringe every time she posts.

Last edited:
Her recent after school routine was dreadful. So dreary to watch. Those boys seem incredibly immature for their ages. What a palava she made out of one of them going to beavers FFS. She doesn't even do the school run, literally what does she do?! Fair play if she makes money off the back of it though.

Reactions: 4
Her recent after school routine was dreadful. So dreary to watch. Those boys seem incredibly immature for their ages. What a palava she made out of one of them going to beavers FFS. She doesn't even do the school run, literally what does she do?! Fair play if she makes money off the back of it though.
She doesn’t do the school run? I didn’t even realise this. 🙄
She does spend a lot of time waffling on the gram. And when she ‘finally’ as she says got glasses, was that an #ad post or another one of these desperate pleas to #ad for her next lot? 🤔
I see the in-laws ‘wanted’ the boys for a couple of nights too. Isn’t that so very convenient. Seems the in-laws have those boys a lot to be honest. She does have an awful lot of memory time’ and she still seems to complain.

Just watched her latest video and you can tell her boys rule the house and are very immature for their ages.

Her boys are dreadfully immature. I presume she doesn't see it though. She seems really sweet but incredibly bland. Good on her for making a job out of it because she seems pretty dopey!

I have just had to search to see of there was a thread as she is SO dreary (and the bloody husband) and I feel the need to comment this morning 😆

Does anyone remember when she had a slight funny turn or something and the husband ran upstairs to her then collapsed from the shock of it? Something like that anyway.

Edited to add have just read the thread and it is mentioned. Apparently she was actually ill but him passing out from the shock was something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she seems a lot more confident in her latest videos and he’s still the worm lurking around in the background. Still chuckling bout him passing out. 😆

• Haha
She seems like a nice person but way too reliant on her hubby and agree the kids are very immature and just do what they want.

They are vegetarian but their meals are all basically cheese based. Not brilliant. Every single food haul she reminds us how one night a week they ALWAYS have the same pasta dish with Coop packet cheese sauce and a tin of chopped tomatoes. Sounds rank! They cook some other interesting stuff in week but never for their boys. I know she's said they're fussy but you're not going to improve that by not supporting them to extend their palate!