Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely padding

Reactions: 1
He's hardly clever in lying about his case,it was eventually always going to come out and his lies were always going to be exposed.
Delusional not clever.

And if his appeal gets heard and he loses he will get his sentence increased means he won't be released in 2 years time it could be a extra year or 2 on top

That's correct as DC Percival is also suing Alex for £100k I heard also he also got the Jeremy Vine case aswell which Alex already lost £25k for non compliance.

Am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick but were Adrian Allen and Belfield in a sexual relationship? It sometimes feels like Adrian is hinting at it. Would you really spend hours in the phone to a work colleague?

Reactions: 3
Am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick but were Adrian Allen and Belfield in a sexual relationship? It sometimes feels like Adrian is hinting at it. Would you really spend hours in the phone to a work colleague?
I watched his first short video and when he said “I was his first….stalking victim”, I did think he was going say “gay lover”

Reactions: 2
I watched his first short video and when he said “I was his first….stalking victim”, I did think he was going say “gay lover”
I couldn't watch Allen's videos, all the pregnant pauses in the first one got on my tits. Can anyone précis what else he had to say?

That's ok, I couldn't stomach his divvy face or slow voice, he didn't even spill any tea much either.
Me neither. Sorry. One i tried to watch 5 mins in he still hadn’t spilled any tea. It was all waffle and padding.

I noticed today he was running a poll whether to keep talking about Alex or to talk about
Princess Di
Politics or
Harry and Meghan

Clearly trying to remain relevant although he has nothing much to say.

He is a total borefest.

And if his appeal gets heard and he loses he will get his sentence increased means he won't be released in 2 years time it could be a extra year or 2 on top
I don't think his sentence will be increased if he loses, he is entitled to appeal if he feels that he has the grounds.

Ya. His supporters are framing this very differently
They view him as someone who has challenged p-e-d-o-s and the BBC, they're unhappy he's got a longer sentence than many of them. I have to say I'm uncomfortable with Jeremy Vine relating him to Savile, in my opinion Alex is a complete wanker but that comparison was unnecessary. Unless there is something we don't know.
Are their stalkers we can compare him to?

Reactions: 9