Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I say I think Jeremy Vine is a smug, self-serving, goading, arrogant prick will he sue me? 😬 ....

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Alex's 9 staff were for. His YouTube channel seemed like a one man operation to me.

Reactions: 2
If I say I think Jeremy Vine is a smug, self-serving, goading, arrogant prick will he sue me? 😬 ....
No, but if you made false allegations about him to 400,000 people, published his home address and instructioned thousands of people to go after him then he might take you to court 👍🏼

Reactions: 18
The total sentence is 5 years and 26 weeks in prison, of which he will serve half, on all 4 charges he was convicted of. The judge has made restraining orders on the four victims.
Actually the restraining order to be corrected is for all 8 victims

I don't know what to think tbh. I might be wrong, but I believe it was one of the first cases of its type. I'm sure the judge took advice. I am pretty sure though that representing himself wasn't a good idea.
First ever to be sentenced ever in the UK for 4 stalkings at once

What's shocking is he chose to represent himself despite being given over £300k in donations to "sue the BBC". He might have been able to shave a couple of months off if a good lawyer dwelled on his self-hating homosexuality and mental health issues.
He changed it to £225k in a video that he’s has since deleted now

I think I might have said it before but I saw a clip of him saying he'd consider housing an adult female Ukrainian (or was it several) in return for sexual favours. Cvnt
You did indeed I think I Post that clip again from Truth Checkers Youtube channel

Here we are

Pair of Wankers Right Said Fred are targeting Ben Hewis on twitter for what he went through these two might join there mate in jail soon

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the kind of attitude towards sentencing that I disagree with. Belfield may have been arrogant but that in itself is not a crime. The key fact is that he showed remourse during the trial. - a quote from Alex's barrister.

I am wondering if emotional opinion influenced and clouded the judgement of legal opinion with this sentencing.
He made a video saying that he was not sorry for anything and he also said that he has never said anything that he did not mean.

You seem to be trying very hard to defend him for some reason.

Reactions: 11
I read the linked Twitter thread of Ben Hewis and couldn't find why Alex had such a problem with him. Is Ben famous or something?

Also, did Alex actually contact him directly? I couldn't make that out either from Ben's Twitter post.

Reactions: 1
I think I might have said it before but I saw a clip of him saying he'd consider housing an adult female Ukrainian (or was it several) in return for sexual favours. Cvnt
tbf, Frankie Boyle mocks disabled people and said Katie Price was scared that Harvey was going to rape her. He now writes for The Guardian. So although it's a vile thing to say, it's not really on a par with stalking.

I read the linked Twitter thread of Ben Hewis and couldn't find why Alex had such a problem with him. Is Ben famous or something?

Also, did Alex actually contact him directly? I couldn't make that out either from Ben's Twitter post.
He works in the theatre and I believe from some digging I did last night, that he once told people on Twitter not to follow Alex and have nothing to do with him because he’s been harassing some of his colleagues. Alex then waged a hate campaign against him. As he did with anyone who he perceived to have wronged him. Total sociopath.

Reactions: 8
He works in the theatre and I believe from some digging I did last night, that he once told people on Twitter not to follow Alex and have nothing to do with him because he’s been harassing some of his colleagues. Alex then waged a hate campaign against him. As he did with anyone who he perceived to have wronged him. Total sociopath.
Yes, I think we can all agree that Alex had some 'issues'. Not all together sure if prison is the place for him ... indefinite detention in a 'secure facility' might have been better, perhaps one with an in-house radio statio.

Saying that he was part of the LGBTQ+ community doesn't mean anything. He may be claiming to be gender confused or adjacent Queer or something. The LGBTQ+ basically covers everyone if you want to fit into that category. Just say you're non binary - because everyone is. No one completely identifies as masculine/feminine, we're all a mix of both. Or Belfield may be trying for the 'I don't want to go in a male prison so I'm going to announce that I'm a woman now' approach.

IMO, he's a nasty piece of work but you've got to admire how good a con man he is. I don't like con merchants at all but he's definitely good at it.
I thought the sentence was too long but it's the first case of it's kind and the powers that be are making a point.

IMO, he's a nasty piece of work but you've got to admire how good a con man he is.
Posting videos of yourself on expensive holidays during a cost of living crisis didn't strike me as a particularly bright thing to do tbf. A lot of people like to be conned. Don't ask me the psychology behind it, I can't get my head around it either. lol.

• Heart
Saying that he was part of the LGBTQ+ community doesn't mean anything.
He's gay. It was never a secret, he just didn't mention it on his videos and often made homophobic comments about gay celebrities in order to please his audience, who he quite rightly assumed to be thick and ignorant. He lived with his ex-boyfriend for a few years and was dating a different man back when he worked for the BBC. It seems that in the trial he claimed he couldn't have been harassing one of his victims based on his sexuality because he shares the same sexuality, which the judge quite rightly determined to be nonsense because that's exactly what he'd done.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He's gay. It was never a secret, he just didn't mention it on his videos and often made homophobic comments about gay celebrities in order to please his audience, who he quite rightly assumed to be thick and ignorant. He lived with his ex-boyfriend for a few years and was dating a different man back when he worked for the BBC. It seems that in the trial he claimed he couldn't have been harassing one of his victims based on his sexuality because he shares the same sexuality, which the judge quite rightly determined to be nonsense because that's exactly what he'd done.
Thank you for clarifying.

He made a video saying that he was not sorry for anything and he also said that he has never said anything that he did not mean.

You seem to be trying very hard to defend him for some reason.
Is that not allowed?

• Heart
I think the sentence was very harsh for just slagging people off online. He's just a keyboard warrior best ignored.

I think the sentence was very harsh for just slagging people off online. He's just a keyboard warrior best ignored.
While the sentence may have been harsh if it had been "just slagging people off online", there was actually far more to it than that which is why the sentence was what it is.

Good video here from a barrister on why the particular sentence was reached, he goes through it in detail:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not doing much harm?! He has harassed and bullied several people over a long period of time and also encouraged his followers to abuse them as well. He was warned about it in the past and still continued this behaviour. Locking him up is clearly the only way to stop him.
So you'll be deleting your Tattle account then?

Just on the off chance that people at THE STATE BROADCASTER might get offended.

A STATE BROADCASTER who regularly sends people to gaol, and harasses countless others (SOMETIMES TO THE POINT OF HOMELESSNESS OR SUICIDE) for not funding the "stars" of STATE BROADCASTER.

Ironic?
No?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I see Alex's lies of him "suing the BBC" really did infiltrate some people's minds.

Reactions: 8
Well I have no time for the BBC. Got rid of my television over 10 years ago, refuse to pay the license. But I've got no time for Belfield either and what he did was wrong and immoral. And, it turns out illegal. So off to prison he goes and quite rightly in my opinion. I do think the sentence was too long though.

Reactions: 7