Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried whole stuffed sea bass Lidl frozen section? I'm curious about it but don't want to shell out £12 or so if it's not very nice!

On the note of Lidl toys, can you drop things off which are non-Lidl? I guess with wrapping paper it would make sense to buy a roll and drop that in separately

We tried some of these last week. The filling was quite nice, with the pig in blanket, but I found the pastry a bit soggy!

1669639660601.png

Reactions: 5
just got the Aldi bath and body work dupe shower gels, didnt even know they did them and I’ve a load coming from next 😂 I’ll compare them tomorrow

Reactions: 4
just got the Aldi bath and body work dupe shower gels, didnt even know they did them and I’ve a load coming from next 😂 I’ll compare them tomorrow
The candy apple one is amazing I think - so I bought a load. Disappointed I couldn’t find or get the hand wash that was suppose to be in with them. Could only see the hand cream and shower gels.

Reactions: 3
The candy apple one is amazing I think - so I bought a load. Disappointed I couldn’t find or get the hand wash that was suppose to be in with them. Could only see the hand cream and shower gels.
I got the Gingerbread Latte hand wash and it is sooo nice!

Has anyone managed to get the Snow Fairy dupe candle? I've been looking all over :( sometimes cheaper candles smell nice until you light them and then they don't smell of anything at all.

Reactions: 2

Has anyone managed to get the Snow Fairy dupe candle? I've been looking all over :( sometimes cheaper candles smell nice until you light them and then they don't smell of anything at all.
Which candle is that? Might just do an online order for candles at this point.

Couldn’t find any of the hand wash in any of the scents, i’m convinced it never came into our branch 😭

Does anyone know if Lidl or Aldi do a coffee liqueur? I’m wanting to make espresso martinis this weekend and would prefer not to shell out for Tia Maria!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Lidl or Aldi do a coffee liqueur? I’m wanting to make espresso martinis this weekend and would prefer not to shell out for Tia Maria!
Not sure if they do one this year, or not, but I know I've bought one from them in the past at Christmas from Aldi

Kahlua is the best in espresso martinis. Usually not too expensive but Tesco do their own coffee liquer.

Kahlua is the best in espresso martinis. Usually not too expensive but Tesco do their own coffee liquer.
I prefer a less sweet and more bitter espresso martini myself - I’m probably in the minority! Texture is better with Kahlua than Tia Maria though. Will have a look for the Tesco one, thank you 🙏

They do a cold brew coffee liqueur on the alcoholic drinks aisle in aldi, I only saw it and it caught my eye.

I prefer a less sweet and more bitter espresso martini myself - I’m probably in the minority! Texture is better with Kahlua than Tia Maria though. Will have a look for the Tesco one, thank you 🙏
Yes the texture is better Id say witb Kahlua. I love an espresso martini my favourite cocktail by far.

Probably not for you if you prefer it bitter but its nice with vanilla vodka for an occasional twist.

The Lidl app also has a daily advent calendar, although not sure if they’re doing any freebies or if it’s just money off coupons.

Got this in Aldi at the weekend and it smells and feels just like my Medik8 Tetra C! Not saying it is as good as that seeing as that’s a £30 serum but it certainly feels the same on my skin 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1750878
I’ve been using this, didn’t know it was a dupe, it’s lovely…so is the rose oil.
I also bought the foundation primer and it’s amazing, think someone said it was a smash box dupe…really good. I don’t rate the eye primer though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.