Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoyed. Bought the marshmallow brownie bites the other day ad a treat for the weekend.
Just opened them now and the tub is LITERALLY half empty. There were 10 in it :mad:

M&S tubs are definitely streets ahead here.
Yeah I did think this when I bought them but they are so rich but moreish I figured it was probably a good thing Really

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well and truly on the aldi salt and lime tortilla chip bandwagon👌
I'm gutted that my Aldi doesn’t do them anymore. Last time I managed to get some in a store near my friend's but that is 400 miles away so not exactly handy 🤣

I'm gutted that my Aldi doesn’t do them anymore. Last time I managed to get some in a store near my friend's but that is 400 miles away so not exactly handy 🤣
That's strange - I always see them in the various Aldis I go to but finally bit the bullet. Not much of a crisp person these days but they're too good. Doritos do a hint of lime flavour but I've never had them so wouldn't be able to compare.

Any Sushi Fans?
Just found this in an Aldi and it is delicious. Eating as I type. They also do a salmon one, no veggie premium sushi yet. Priced at £2.99 bit steep but cheaper than most places.
3FE15973-ECDA-4229-9C53-DA3D70D450A7.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Any Sushi Fans?
Just found this in an Aldi and it is delicious. Eating as I type. They also do a salmon one, no veggie premium sushi yet. Priced at £2.99 bit steep but cheaper than most places.View attachment 775758
I wish more supermarkets would do fish sushi selections without prawns. I eat fish but not shellfish and I think the only cheap fish sushi box I can eat is the tesco salmon and tuna one in the meal deal unless I feel like taking a mortgage out for the yo sushi/itsu ones 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wish more supermarkets would do fish sushi selections without prawns. I eat fish but not shellfish and I think the only cheap fish sushi box I can eat is the tesco salmon and tuna one in the meal deal unless I feel like taking a mortgage out for the yo sushi/itsu ones 😂
Aldi do a vegetable one but it’s not this new premium one. I saw them there today. Think it’s about £1.49-69

M and S do one without prawns, got 2 yesterday for hubby on yellow tickets, they were only small boxes and were quite expensive at proper price.
I saw the premium Aldi one today and he does not like mayo so did not buy one but if they are good will get one and scrape it off, he won't notice.
Walked for half an hour to Aldi as I thought it was Thursday - super 6 day - as I wanted the veg that was on there, will have to do it again tomorrow, hope it is not raining.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I grabbed a bottle of the clean-ology spray. My god it smells amazing. I got the rose and wild mint one. I would highly recommended.
Anyone tried Aldi’s own vegan bacon?

Reactions: 3
Aldi are getting the Dó cookie dough back into their Irish stores. These are absolute must-haves, they are absolutely unreal

Brussel sprouts are lovely as long as you cook them right - jesus sometimes I am convinced my mother seen that it was nearly Halloween and she’d put the sprouts on for Christmas, due to how mushy they were.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.