Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed in myself I’ve still not had the mighty peas
I'm disappointed because I can't get them. My local store never seem to have them.
I'm going back on Thursday morning though to try and get hold of some of the special buy beauty stuff, so will have a look then.

The pretzel chocolate is lethally addictive 😋

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I purposely didn’t buy it when I went on Monday, a very hard moment 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I bought the suddenly lovely perfume from Lidl after a few people recommended it and I’m honestly quite impressed by it, my MIL complimented my perfume too while I was wearing it and she couldn’t believe it when I told her it was Lidl’s finest 😂
I remember buying that years ago it’s really nice but I had no idea they still did it!

I don’t have an Aldi but I do have a lidl. It’s clearly not as good going by this thread 😂 but does anyone have any favourites from Lidl?
Snacks: Sondey dark chocolate and coconut filled cookies. Sweet chilli knock-off Sunbites. Mr Choc 'Latte Machiato' mini chocolate bars.
The baklava (when they have it, usually Greek Week) is good but lethal for diets 😂

Bakery: Goat's cheese and pesto bread. Ultimate brownie. Cheesy topped rolls. Malted bloomer loaf.
(But you can't go wrong in the bakery section - except the lemon buns, which are quite dry imo.)

Frozen: Triple cooked chips are probs the best oven chips I've tried and you don't need many of them. I also quite like their battered/breaded fish fillets.

Their Bellarom Gold instant coffee is pretty decent and not as bitter/harsh as most instants and a good size too for the price.

Also depending on their theme weeks, some of the ice cream flavours are mad but usually a good bet. French week's creme brulee and Alps' Week apple strudel ice cream are particular favourites 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had some cauliflower burgers from Lidl. Really nice! From the frozen section.

The lime tortilla chips are definitely not in my Aldi anymore, I spent a good while the other day looking and reading all the shelf labels🤣

I have just tried the big mac dupe though which was pretty decent. Sauce isn't quite there but near enough. Plus not having to remember to ask for no gherkins is a definite win!

I'm going to be controversial here and say that the Aldi lime tortilla chips are nicer than Lidl ones 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally managed to get myself the ebony rose face cream, courtesy of ebay 😁 came with the matching mask for £15 including p+p. I absolutely love the sisley black rose but it's waaaaay too expensive, hope this is as good 🤞🏻
I have the Ebony Rose Cream and really like it and recommended it here with pic - I have never used the Sisley black rose so can you let me know how it compares? Thank you!!

I think the 'Dark Blossom' might be a dupe of YSL Black Opium - but that is just a total guess going by the name. I wish they'd just say what they were ripping off in the product description. It'd make things a lot easier!

They have a bunch of skincare and candles coming on Thursday too. Lots of Pixi dupes.
The Pixi Glow tonic dupe is brilliant.

Should have got more, I think I could have squeezed a couple more bags in the freezer! My local still doesn't have them :(

20210623_153608.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The lime tortilla chips are definitely not in my Aldi anymore, I spent a good while the other day looking and reading all the shelf labels🤣

I have just tried the big mac dupe though which was pretty decent. Sauce isn't quite there but near enough. Plus not having to remember to ask for no gherkins is a definite win!
I got the Sea Salt & Lime tortilla chips from Stevenage Aldi this morning, so they still exist there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.