Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See his cuz Mammy Banter has cancelled on him. Will he drag Garron or 3 bucks lads out again as he certainly hasn't the ability to fill the time.
That's the replacement... Not a fan of theirs, but I am of Mammy Banter, so it would be a big step down in my eyes. I'm sure lots will disagree though.

I have been to one of his shows in the past, and it was actually a great night. He reminds me of some bands - much better doing a live show than when listening to them on the radio, etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He just gives me the ick!! The way he changes his voice, thinks he’s funny. It’s all rather strange. He reminds me of Paul stenson from the white moose

Reactions: 11
Ireland West sending them on a PR trip hoping for a repeat of the cruise.... FAIL FULL STOP

What is the deal with Donegal Daddy? I don't find him interesting or funny. I don't get why he's being signed up to the agency. Jobs like this, don't make sense, surely he'd be better going on a family holiday than looking 2 Gay men holidaying?

Reactions: 7
iv no problem paying the 10 euro for development but if it's to pay Alan Iv a huge problem!!

Reactions: 9
Wow this is as far away from the craic of the last PR Trip.

While Donal might be a handful it’s fair to say he was the real hero of that cruise! Alan is a strange one, that fake cackle annoys the hell out of me and yet other times he can actually be quite funny.

Reactions: 5
He gives off creepy vibes or something. Can’t put my finger on it.
---
€300 for two nights in November to see him. Is he joking

Last edited:
It's a huge hotel - I'd be very surprised if sold out that quick
At €300 per person! It’s about €300 per double room for two nights in a weekend in November and his rooms are €600 per double including the ‘ball’ and ‘show’ so it’s costing everyone €150 each for the show and ‘ball’ excluding the bedroom. Ridiculous money especially before Christmas etc

Reactions: 4
hotel has deals v cheap off peak as it's usually empty. Theyv already paid Alan to advertise the place so I imagine he got a great deal!
Watch a podcast and to to a fake wedding for 600 euro, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes

Not sure Alan will be bringing donegal daddy anywhere again. V dull

Reactions: 7