AJ_Jarrad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he realised that he screwed up with Jamie. He is a very good looking bloke but she is seriously beautiful and seems like a really sweet person. I don’t think that the children are biologically his but I agree he comes across as a great Dad. He has shared that he suffers with MH issues.
which children are you on about not being biologically his?

AJ has 2 girls that are most definitely, biologically, his! His ex (the childrens mum Kim) and he are still friends and she is one of his mods for him. They do parent really well.

Reactions: 2
which children are you on about not being biologically his?

AJ has 2 girls that are most definitely, biologically, his! His ex (the childrens mum Kim) and he are still friends and she is one of his mods for him. They do parent really well.
Only the youngest is his not both. The eldest ain’t his, he just accepts her as his own

He must be raking it in his merch has almost hit 10,000 sales and alot prices start at £50 wow

• Wow
So battles every night for a few hes 9- whenever and the gifts he gets sent is unreal like how do people donit all he does is repeat the names of the gifters and they are all over him its so shameful this receiving gifts

So battles every night for a few hes 9- whenever and the gifts he gets sent is unreal like how do people donit all he does is repeat the names of the gifters and they are all over him its so shameful this receiving gifts
I saw him with live Lord dermot quite a few times who only battles Americans usually has aj started going on late so they will gift him aswell? He's definitely seems to have gone to the begging side if tik tok. I remember he used to talk about how he liked to be in bed early now he's sitting up late just to battle.

Reactions: 1
I think his businesses flopped as did his popularity on tik tok so instead of getting a proper job he decided to beg on tik tok instead 🫣