AJ_Jarrad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think he's potentially worried about losing 'fans' from having a girlfriend? Like all the women that obsess over him might unfollow so he's being weird in his lives with her. Like they've been together a while I think (at least a few months) yet he kind of 'hid' her away from everyone. I haven't seen them together or his lives so can't comment fully but that's the kind of guy I think he is unfortunately. I know he's said before he's really private as well and doesn't like sharing personal/private/intimate stuff but that's no excuse for showing her up! You can be affectionate and kind to someone without being the complete opposite and being a dick.
Completely agree!

Reactions: 1
Yes AJ she would... She would still be stood there with you.

Lots of girls don't have the confidence to walk away. Lots of girls hope for change & stay thinking their partner will change
... Oh the list is endless!!!

I was in a similar relationship for 3 years before I reached my limit and got the strength to walk away. He used to talk to me exactly how you do to her in public, infront of people but then being closed doors and in msgs he would love bomb me. So my head was mashed. Or he would make derogatory comments and then say "but she knows I'm joking" and I would have to laugh.

See how she didn't reply....

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching his live with his girlfriend for the past 15 minutes and I’ve never come across a more arrogant male in my entire life. I remember Eden being on live yesterday and she was saying how much AJ puts himself down and doesn’t believe in himself, i’m finding that hard to believe myself if I’m honest. He loves himself far too much. His poor girlfriend can’t even touch him or do a foot right without him being arrogant and talking to her like a piece of tit. She seems so lovey and he just doesn’t care or want her there. I don’t even think his good looking? He is full of red flags, she can do so much better. She is absolutely gorgeous.
What’s the whole spraying the deliveries with aftershave too? Are these people actually that obsessed? Ew.

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed him for a while and people are way to obsessed with him. Bless his mods that actually think he sees them as friends. Nope you were just stupid enough to buy him gifts for him to even acknowledge you.

He hid Jaime for ages because he didn’t want to loose his fan base. That’s a red flag in itself but I’m sure he told her it was because of business. The way he speaks to her ‘get that order’ ‘bag’ use your bleeping manners sweetheart.

He talks to her like tit. Can’t say you’re that private when you put your young kids on TT for likes. Also his little fans say it’s banter. No it’s not, it’s abusive. They always say about how much of a great dad he is. Yeah sure. He’s a bloody weekend dad but pretty much works from home so could have them more. He also treats coatsey like tit. It’s not banter he’s just arrogant and vile.

I don't really mind Aj but when he used to go live with Eden a lot he's got a bit of a god complex as well. Eden would praise how much he read self help books etc. Aj would be like "I don't watch tv at all. Iv zero interest in all the Netflix stuff you all watch, I read, I meditate it's just a better way to spend your time" then he would go on about how he's already meditated and rammed an amethyst up his arse before 5am and going to the gym. Again not watching tv & being super mindful and peaceful. I get it. It works for some people. But even the busiest of people usually enjoy a tv show, film or a other genre of book. There's only so much of the secret and mediation on person can do 😂 I feel like he's got no personality. Is this quality time? Packing his shite hoodies? Cause I doubt she's allowed to watch Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes AJ she would... She would still be stood there with you.

Lots of girls don't have the confidence to walk away. Lots of girls hope for change & stay thinking their partner will change
... Oh the list is endless!!!

I was in a similar relationship for 3 years before I reached my limit and got the strength to walk away. He used to talk to me exactly how you do to her in public, infront of people but then being closed doors and in msgs he would love bomb me. So my head was mashed. Or he would make derogatory comments and then say "but she knows I'm joking" and I would have to laugh.

See how she didn't reply....
You were in the live i was watching!

I don't really mind Aj but when he used to go live with Eden a lot he's got a bit of a god complex as well. Eden would praise how much he read self help books etc. Aj would be like "I don't watch tv at all. Iv zero interest in all the Netflix stuff you all watch, I read, I meditate it's just a better way to spend your time" then he would go on about how he's already meditated and rammed an amethyst up his arse before 5am and going to the gym. Again not watching tv & being super mindful and peaceful. I get it. It works for some people. But even the busiest of people usually enjoy a tv show, film or a other genre of book. There's only so much of the secret and mediation on person can do 😂 I feel like he's got no personality. Is this quality time? Packing his shite hoodies? Cause I doubt she's allowed to watch Netflix 😂
He reminds me of a guy I was with SO MUCH. Literally looked like him too lol but I seen the red flags within the first few weeks of seeing him.
He talked down to me constantly, never give me compliments.only let me watch stuff HE liked when we were "watching Netflix" he only wanted to watch conspiracy theories and documentaries so we could "educate" ourselves. no fun allowed ever.
I found out after he was also in prison twice lol
the reason im saying this is just because I see so much of him in AJ. He's actually insecure but has a gods complex so thinks he's better than everyone, but takes his insecurities out on everyone around him. he's not very happy inside its so obvious to see

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of a guy I was with SO MUCH. Literally looked like him too lol but I seen the red flags within the first few weeks of seeing him.
He talked down to me constantly, never give me compliments.only let me watch stuff HE liked when we were "watching Netflix" he only wanted to watch conspiracy theories and documentaries so we could "educate" ourselves. no fun allowed ever.
I found out after he was also in prison twice lol
the reason im saying this is just because I see so much of him in AJ. He's actually insecure but has a gods complex so thinks he's better than everyone, but takes his insecurities out on everyone around him. he's not very happy inside its so obvious to see
I agree!!He even admitted today under his breath he was controlling.

I can't comment on what people have seen as I find his lives really boring sat packing merch saying oh can we get to x amount of orders in this time ots something I don't like and his merch is quite expensive compared to others . I think if people un follow someone for having a gf or bf then they are not true followers. Perhaps he didn't want to show her until they'd been together a but incase it didn't work out. I cant remember why he split with the kids mum but they do or did get on he moved in with her when we was in lockdown I don't know if she still is but she was a moderator in his lives. Not sticking up for him as I've not seen any of this. For many of the bigger creators though the fame is going to their head

I can't comment on what people have seen as I find his lives really boring sat packing merch saying oh can we get to x amount of orders in this time ots something I don't like and his merch is quite expensive compared to others . I think if people un follow someone for having a gf or bf then they are not true followers. Perhaps he didn't want to show her until they'd been together a but incase it didn't work out. I cant remember why he split with the kids mum but they do or did get on he moved in with her when we was in lockdown I don't know if she still is but she was a moderator in his lives. Not sticking up for him as I've not seen any of this. For many of the bigger creators though the fame is going to their head
I agree,the fame(if that's really what it is?LOL,)has gone to their heads.It's nuts bcos their just normal everyday people,just like yr head neighbour down the street or the guy that works in the local shop.But in ther heads now, it's like they've jumped into another world(that's not real).

Him and his whole group are tattooed boneheads. The only one I like is Connor, can't remember his second name he's got a wife & two kids. His own clothing line too. I really enjoy his content. He was excited to meet Dan spragg though at tokfest. Thought better of him 😂

4th of April she posted a good few months worth of clips in a video and said they live together! That's 5 months ago plus probably 3-6 months before that got together maybe even longer, hes hidden this girl for a whole bleeping year!!!! I would be really upset tbh

Suddenly she's not on live today,after being told a new 'Tattle thread' had been started about him.Mmmm??
I mean she could be busy,but u never know with social media.
I've noticed aswell,he said he's read this thread yesterday and alot of people on here have said his lives are boreing as duck(which is true)just packing merch(no interesting chat).Then today,he's lively as duck!!!LOL

Him and his whole group are tattooed boneheads. The only one I like is Connor, can't remember his second name he's got a wife & two kids. His own clothing line too. I really enjoy his content. He was excited to meet Dan spragg though at tokfest. Thought better of him 😂
Connorckern!! I really like him too he’s very sweet and genuine

I like Aj's missus she seems really sweet,she IS infatuated with him!!!,.You can see it in her when she's around him.Wander how long it will last with his controlling behaviour.

He’s so sad that he reads the whole tattle thread. I’m glad you picked up on my comment when I said you have a lack of manners you small dicked prick.
Stop referencing tattle in your lives. I know your lives are bleeping boring with you begging your fan girls to buy your merch. 🥱

His girlfriend puts on a weird voice though and tries to act stupid on his live. As soon as he is out of the camera she wants to be in. They’re almost fighting for the limelight.

Either way she needs to leave because his behaviour will only get worse. He’s a narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See for him to have found this so easily I think he must be on here reading other people's

Ah, the pranks are so funny. They make me crack up every time 🤣. Said his fan girls.

They’re not even pranks, 😐 < my face when I watch his ‘pranks’.

He’s so full of himself. He stopped talking and blocked DS because apparently DS bought the same t shirt as him…
RS also doesn’t talk to him anymore. He claims that they used him basically. AJ doesn’t like the fact that they have more followers than him now. That’s why he cut them off.

AJ is just boring. Boring dances and just boring content then cries he might quite TT because he wasn’t get enough likes LOL.

• Haha