AJ_Jarrad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes live, let's see how tit he talks to her today.

Hes an absolute bell end

Reactions: 2
They’ve definitely split now. He said it himself. They were having time apart but he’s said it wasn’t their time and they’ve now broken up. It bet it was a lot for her to move away and completely fit in with his life in Devon.

Reactions: 3
Oooooo I’ll have him ;)
Hes an absolute arse, the way he treat jaimie was disgusting. He's not my cup of he's looks wise but I see why some find him attractive but the boy was awful to that poor girl and in my opinion she is absolutely stunning and way out of his league she is so pretty and her personality is so fun and gentle too... From what I seen on lives and tiktoks anyway.

Reactions: 4
He definitely didn’t treat her right or appreciate everything she did for him. He seemed fed up of her most the time and like he wasn’t that into her at all and if that was the case he should of been honest with her rather than have her move all the way to Devon for him which like I said can’t of been easy for her. He must be blind and stupid though because she is stunning!! At least she can find someone who does appreciate her and suits her a lot better than him now.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know much about him but checked him out just because he’s on here and eww those teeth blinded me!

They broke up a little while ago now I think he just seems busy with his business with his sister. I dont watch his lives now as its mostly him packing merch but he was always been quite honest about his mental health. It's ok and normal to have a blip and crash down I for one am glad to see a man being open and honest

Reactions: 3
He doesn’t have much room left for anymore tattoos
As much as I don’t like seeing kids on TT, his little girl is adorable

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t have much room left for anymore tattoos
As much as I don’t like seeing kids on TT, his little girl is adorable
Hes in a mych better place now and it shows in his content he was horrible to his girlfriend but since the split hes grown up some and tes little girl is lovly and he seems a good dad

I’ve been following him now for a couple if weeks. I didn’t really like him to start with and his teeth annoy me lol
But lately he has come across as really likeable
He was in such a bad place not so ling ago and his ex and his kids helped him out of it
It’s so nice to see healthy relationships after breakups and his kids are beautiful

Reactions: 1
I think he realised that he screwed up with Jamie. He is a very good looking bloke but she is seriously beautiful and seems like a really sweet person. I don’t think that the children are biologically his but I agree he comes across as a great Dad. He has shared that he suffers with MH issues.