AJ_Jarrad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the pranks are so funny. They make me crack up every time šŸ¤£. Said his fan girls.

Theyā€™re not even pranks, šŸ˜ < my face when I watch his ā€˜pranksā€™.

Heā€™s so full of himself. He stopped talking and blocked DS because apparently DS bought the same t shirt as himā€¦
RS also doesnā€™t talk to him anymore. He claims that they used him basically. AJ doesnā€™t like the fact that they have more followers than him now. Thatā€™s why he cut them off.

AJ is just boring. Boring dances and just boring content then cries he might quite TT because he wasnā€™t get enough likes LOL.
Hang on has he fallen out with knobhead spragg?LOL!And whos's RS??,Im intrigued now.

Reactions: 1
There's a really good American cop and his wife who have done them confetti poppers on eachother for like a year now! Aj never thinks of his own content

Reactions: 3
There's a really good American cop and his wife who have done them confetti poppers on eachother for like a year now! Aj never thinks of his own content
He 's one of them that wants to be the cool,creative,tattooed ,quirky guy,but he just isn't ,so copies other peoples tit.Bit embarassing!!

Reactions: 2
Hang on has he fallen out with knobhead spragg?LOL!And whos's RS??,Im intrigued now.
Richard Sales. He basically said he used him. No Richard found his content and what people find funny.

Yeah, Dan Spragg said he woke up one day and was blocked all because he brought the same t shirt šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

AJ is so boring. Always topless he literally has no content. Itā€™s boring.

The confetti one where his gf is always looking at the camera then the delayed scream šŸ„±.

Youā€™re boring AJ, move on from TT.

I think Dan did go through a short phase of dressing a bit like AJ then they stopped talking. Then AJ went on a ghost hunt with them 1 time but that's it no more talking again. I think for many of them during lockdown they went on lives and engaged with their followers and duel lived with others. In lockdown it helped many but now they've become boring only interested in pushing sales of their merch. There's others who used to be on a lot who now aren't that I feel are probably doing a lot better with their businesses etc

Richard Sales. He basically said he used him. No Richard found his content and what people find funny.

Yeah, Dan Spragg said he woke up one day and was blocked all because he brought the same t shirt šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

AJ is so boring. Always topless he literally has no content. Itā€™s boring.

The confetti one where his gf is always looking at the camera then the delayed scream šŸ„±.

Youā€™re boring AJ, move on from TT.
He looks good(ish)but that's about it with Aj,no interesting conversation at all!

So I can't say who I've heard it from but someone who was very very good friends with Richard, Dan and that whole group has told and shown me a few things and the whole lot of them are fake as you like. All of them are just money hungry leeches. Look at how they all rallied around and supported that Williams Fitness after it came out he not only stole from charity but told his family including his own mother he had cancer and was dying which was a lie, absolute scum and they all defended him saying everyone had a past and what not if that doesn't tell you the sort of people these people are nothing will.

Just been watching his live and found his thread. He is talking to his girlfriend like tit and she seems so sweet. She was leaning on him and he told her to get off. Also keeps looking at her like she is mega irritating him when she isnā€™t doing anything wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just been watching his live and found his thread. He is talking to his girlfriend like tit and she seems so sweet. She was leaning on him and he told her to get off. Also keeps looking at her like she is mega irritating him when she isnā€™t doing anything wrong.
So this cockwomble came up on my FYP today on a live. I admit I used to follow as he seemed like a nice genuine lad, but alas the ā€œfameā€ has gone to his head and I think if you look past the pretty boy face (marginally compared to others) then you can see what a nasty lil scrote he really is. I hope that his girlfriend realises that she deserves better than him. If my husband looked at me and spoke to me the way that AJ speaks to her, firstly I wouldnā€™t have married him but you wouldnā€™t see my ass for dust. We all know how thirsty the green haired monsterā€¦ oopsā€¦ sorry ā€œorangeā€ is for AJ, in fairness he is a step up from the ā€™Spragā€˜ but I think they would be a perfect couple, so blinded by their own egos that they wouldnā€™t notice the others faults

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shamelessly I admit I bought one of his sweatersā€¦

He was on a live moping around talking about being down because he wasnā€™t selling much and hadnā€™t seen his children lately bla bla

It was a pity purchase and then instantly felt stupid because he probably plays that whole act on purpose to get pity sales šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
I saw Jamie in coatsys video tonight so they must still be together

Still talking to her like absolute crap. She's just walked off in almost tears because of the way hes spoken to her. She was doing nothing wrong at all. Pompous, big-headed prick.

She has just made his dinner and he speaks to her and belittles her like tit.

All the comments were saying he was harsh and that it was shocking.

AJ Jaimie is absolutely stunning, way out of your league and she is such a good kind person. You do not deserve her at all.

Jaimie there's only so many times someone can say its "banter".... Its really not. He's hurting you and embarrassed you now on numerous occasions. Run for the hills. You are way too good for him.

Still talking to her like absolute crap. She's just walked off in almost tears because of the way hes spoken to her. She was doing nothing wrong at all. Pompous, big-headed prick.

She has just made his dinner and he speaks to her and belittles her like tit.

All the comments were saying he was harsh and that it was shocking.

AJ Jaimie is absolutely stunning, way out of your league and she is such a good kind person. You do not deserve her at all.

Jaimie there's only so many times someone can say its "banter".... Its really not. He's hurting you and embarrassed you now on numerous occasions. Run for the hills. You are way too good for him.
Omg what happened what did he say to her?

She does seem so lovely, what happened in the live? I hate to hear of situations like this. I was in a relationship for 9 years in my late teens into my early/mid 20s where I couldnā€™t see that he was talking to me like crap & treating me like crap and it ended up being abusive so it just makes me so worried & angry for girls when their men donā€™t treat them right. (Iā€™m not accusing AJ of that by the way but my point is she shouldnā€™t put up with being spoken to like crap!)

I havenā€™t watched AJ for weeks now because he was acting like a spoilt brat on live I couldnā€™t stand him any longer.