AJ_Jarrad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 1

2.1 million on Tiktok
177k on IG

Has a girlfriend he's just introduced to his followers. Seems the relationship started around March/April time. Has been going live on Tiktok with her and the way he's been talking to her has raised a few eyebrows and questions. Hence people asking for a thread...

So here we are.

Reactions: 7
Thank youuuu!!!!
I do wonder if anyone else noticed it apart from us, I feel like we are just more awake and aware of things where as all these little besotted girls will think he's being a funny boyfriend 🤔 it's also worrying because these girls might get a boyfriend who does similar and they will think it's "love" because aj does it to his gf

Reactions: 4
I NOTICED IT TOO. I was on his live yesterday and he was just being so rude to her?? Something about it was just giving me red flags. he seems very controlling or something

Reactions: 4
So I'm not really a fan of him never have been something just never rubbed me the right way with him, don't personally think he's that good looking either BUT if what I've been reading on the other thread about him I'm glad I've never been a follower.

I've been in relationships exactly like that and it's not cute if his little fans are really brushing his behaviour off that's worrying. Abuse doesn't have to be physical and I don't think a lot of young girls understand that. If he really is putting her down the way others have said that's emotional abuse and he's actually gaslighting her into thinking his actions accident or not are her fault those are major red flags and I'm shocked that people are making excuses for him.

Reactions: 5
I NOTICED IT TOO. I was on his live yesterday and he was just being so rude to her?? Something about it was just giving me red flags. he seems very controlling or something
Yes! And hes only this week just revealed her to his followers you'd think he would be way different then that, ah I wish I knew why he and the daughters mum broke up x

Reactions: 2
Jaimie Atkinson she is called.

Gorgeous girl, naturally, seemed very down to earth too. I think he was a little jealous of all the attention she was getting.

He seemed really irritated and sharp with her, then he would try to laugh and pass it off as a joke but you could tell she was embarrassed.

When he hit her (that sounds bad) she definitely felt stupid. He didn't apologise he just said well why did you have your head there. He knew her head was there, it had been there the whole live as she was reading the comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jaimie Atkinson she is called.

Gorgeous girl, naturally, seemed very down to earth too. I think he was a little jealous of all the attention she was getting.

He seemed really irritated and sharp with her, then he would try to laugh and pass it off as a joke but you could tell she was embarrassed.

When he hit her (that sounds bad) she definitely felt stupid. He didn't apologise he just said well why did you have your head there. He knew her head was there, it had been there the whole live as she was reading the comments.
Yeah, it was a accident, we have all elbowed someone in the face by accident but even if it was the other person's fault for moving at the same time you'd still flipping say sorry especially your girlfriend or boyfriend! A best friend or brother or sister maybe you'd be like oh you twit why did you move and laugh it off but a relationship you'd be like omg haha so sorry are you okay! On live too!

So I'm not really a fan of him never have been something just never rubbed me the right way with him, don't personally think he's that good looking either BUT if what I've been reading on the other thread about him I'm glad I've never been a follower.
what's the other thread you've been reading?

Gosh he's already got her promoting his merch, wonder how they met
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they met through Tik Tok as most of her posts are London and he's from Devon but Clelia from TOWIE follows her and she's originally from Devon so there's a possibility that they could have gone down to Devon and she met AJ whilst there although not sure how that would have worked with lockdown lol

Just peeped that he's now following Eden again. Shows how two faced him and the majority of the big creators are. Not that long ago he was making subtle digs at how much Eden has changed and how people think they're more important than they are, soon changed his tune hasn't he. Wonder if we'll have another Dan/Eden situation because we all know Eden has always been desperate for AJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I found Aj through Eden, and after a few lives unfollowed him as he's just sat their packing merch,boreing as duck as he doesnt have any decent chat.I watched my first live the otherday as he popped up on my fyp and saw him with his new girlfriend.My immediate thoughts were,bleeping hell he's a right twit to her.I felt for her,so if that was my first initial thought then there's gtta be something wrong.Then i saw a post on Eden's thread and lots of others had noticed aswell.
He is a good looking guy,but he knows it and that's the problem.He's an idiot and i feel sorry for his girlfriend as she seems sweet.

Anyone else think he's potentially worried about losing 'fans' from having a girlfriend? Like all the women that obsess over him might unfollow so he's being weird in his lives with her. Like they've been together a while I think (at least a few months) yet he kind of 'hid' her away from everyone. I haven't seen them together or his lives so can't comment fully but that's the kind of guy I think he is unfortunately. I know he's said before he's really private as well and doesn't like sharing personal/private/intimate stuff but that's no excuse for showing her up! You can be affectionate and kind to someone without being the complete opposite and being a dick.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think he's potentially worried about losing 'fans' from having a girlfriend? Like all the women that obsess over him might unfollow so he's being weird in his lives with her. Like they've been together a while I think (at least a few months) yet he kind of 'hid' her away from everyone. I haven't seen them together or his lives so can't comment fully but that's the kind of guy I think he is unfortunately. I know he's said before he's really private as well and doesn't like sharing personal/private/intimate stuff but that's no excuse for showing her up! You can be affectionate and kind to someone without being the complete opposite and being a dick.
Yess I think matt ducker showed his girlfriend and lost 12k followers within 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just come from the live they’re doing right now some of the stuff he’s saying to her he just seems so off with her and unhappy?? She just looks embarrassed

She just held his arm and he shrugged her off and told her it was weird, she did a kiss face to him and he just stared her down. All this happened just after saying he hated her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Somethings not right this is weird af

Reactions: 3
Back on live and again putting her down.

She just went to touch him and he shrugged her off and gave her an awful look.

Jaimie run for the hills girl. He will play it off as joking but this isn't, this is degrading and he's chipping away at your confidence with every little comment.. Been there done it and I've got the T shirt.

"I'm not affectionate, I just show my appreciation with gratitude" straight from his mouth.... Nope you are putting that poor girl down, no one's expecting you to had PDAs and cuddle and kiss, just stop talking to her like dirt

Back on live and again putting her down.

She just went to touch him and he shrugged her off and gave her an awful look.

Jaimie run for the hills girl. He will play it off as joking but this isn't, this is degrading and he's chipping away at your confidence with every little comment.. Been there done it and I've got the T shirt.

"I'm not affectionate, I just show my appreciation with gratitude" straight from his mouth.... Nope you are putting that poor girl down, no one's expecting you to had PDAs and cuddle and kiss, just stop talking to her like dirt
I just knew I wasn't seeing it wrong I really am so glad you all see it too!

• Heart
I don't know how to upload a video here but I screen recorded about 2 mins of the live because someone wrote under it "a thread has been made about you on tattle today" hahaha

Reactions: 3