Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always only mentions the bad! šŸ™„

Nothing about all the free food/drinks she gets in there, free gym allowance, free Uber eats credits, free healthcare etc. Just poor ole Aimee that canā€™t afford anything.

And sheā€™s out for pints again, for someone who has ā€œno social lifeā€ thatā€™s hilarious. Whoā€™s minding the shitting dogs now? Thought she gave up her life to care for them, laughable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Howling at the ā€œshitting dogsā€ There above in her mothers garden where they spent alot of there time she just doesnt tell us / or makes out her mam wont allow it! Imagine being shocked & frustrated that ur dog shitsā€¦only Aimee , Woe is Me!

Reactions: 2
Howling at the ā€œshitting dogsā€ There above in her mothers garden where they spent alot of there time she just doesnt tell us / or makes out her mam wont allow it! Imagine being shocked & frustrated that ur dog shitsā€¦only Aimee , Woe is Me!
Well at least the dogs will be minded when while she works her 55 hour weeks and fucks off away for paddys weekend. If I was her mother I'd tell her where to go over all the horrible things she says about the family. I was fully sure she was going to leave them in her apartment on their own for the weekend

Reactions: 3
On now whinging about the apartment the council gave her. She is never bloody happy. Such an ungrateful person. It's unbelievable. I'd say the council are regretting giving her that place, I can only imagine how much on an absolute nightmare she is to deal with. Banging on again about homeless people just to keep up appearances. I don't see her offering to take anyone in off the streets. She had another night out again then last night and no sign of the dogs that she says have killed all aspects of her social life.

Reactions: 4
Them poor dogs !! And the tone she speaks to Benji in is horrible and nasty cause he isn't her perfect Heidi. I didnt think the witch knew that she had to walk them and exercise them daily poor Benji can pick up on her negativity. It makes me sad the poor dogs left with her

Out again last night, so much for miss "I gave up my social life for my dogs" "I get to do nothing". All a pile of lies.

Them poor dogs !! And the tone she speaks to Benji in is horrible and nasty cause he isn't her perfect Heidi. I didnt think the witch knew that she had to walk them and exercise them daily poor Benji can pick up on her negativity. It makes me sad the poor dogs left with her
he dogs aren't left with her. She is always off on trips away and nights out - she doesn't bring them with her. She is a total liar.

Off now in Doolin for the weekend. What happened to the 55 hour working weeks she seems to do every week??? And where are the dogs that have ended her social life??? In the mother's back garden who she has repeatedly said refuses to take them??? If only those questions could be asked. She is a con artist.

A mother's day post about herself!
The fact that she keeps putting her family down online speaks volumes about the person she is!! Sheā€™s always getting digs in at them any chance she gets, then puts up a post on Motherā€™s Day about herself being the best auntie, why doesnā€™t she put a post up for her sister.. even if they do have their differences at the end of the day thatā€™s her niece & nephews mother. If she thinks looking after 2 dogs is hard then wait until she has a child to look after. She was absolutely horrible about people who have children & get single parent allowance and council housing, which Iā€™m sure she will be claiming now?? After all the spiteful things she said and basically degrading people for having to claim these payments. Struggled to afford medication for her dogs, puppy pads, vets etc then could afford thousands for IVF? I think she forgets her own lies šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IVF?! I presume she'd get a doner?
---
The fact that she keeps putting her family down online speaks volumes about the person she is!! Sheā€™s always getting digs in at them any chance she gets, then puts up a post on Motherā€™s Day about herself being the best auntie, why doesnā€™t she put a post up for her sister.. even if they do have their differences at the end of the day thatā€™s her niece & nephews mother. If she thinks looking after 2 dogs is hard then wait until she has a child to look after. She was absolutely horrible about people who have children & get single parent allowance and council housing, which Iā€™m sure she will be claiming now?? After all the spiteful things she said and basically degrading people for having to claim these payments. Struggled to afford medication for her dogs, puppy pads, vets etc then could afford thousands for IVF? I think she forgets her own lies šŸ˜…
She is already in social housing....

She actually makes me sick to my stomach.

I canā€™t get over the lies about how she canā€™t afford anything and now sheā€™s paying for IVF šŸ¤¢

She will 100% avail of every social welfare euro she can scrounge I will tell you that much. She will pack in work altogether aswell as the lone parent and everything else will be enough. She will get free childcare etc and all that too so along with the little to no rent she will be well covered.

Reactions: 1
Sweet jesus is she doing IVF..I hate saying this but I pray she doesnt get a baby from it.She is bleeping deranged,she hasnt got the capabilities to look after a child she cant look after herself ffs! All those thousands in the bank I mentioned on page 1 coming in handy for her newest want..yet she preaches the poor mouth-The girl is unhinged

I'm not sure if it's IVF or egg freezing from the post, I'm just disgusted over all the lies about not being able to afford anything.

Getting poor strangers to pay for her dogs medications, getting free pet food handed to her when she has all this money, it's a joke!

• Heart
I'm not sure if it's IVF or egg freezing from the post, I'm just disgusted over all the lies about not being able to afford anything.

Getting poor strangers to pay for her dogs medications, getting free pet food handed to her when she has all this money, it's a joke!
Not to mention the council house again but it's utterly despicable that she has got one.

Sheā€™s hardly doing IVF when she complains about the country constantly and said herself sheā€™ll be gone once her dogs arenā€™t around anymore? Surely she knows how hard it would be with a baby to move abroad by yourself and start a new life not to mention giving up all the benefits here? Give me strength. I feel this is just another attention seeking post sure isnā€™t she ā€œout for pintsā€ the whole time too sheā€™s no more trying to have a baby than the man in the moonšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Me me me look at poor me