Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone very quiet on her stories..... hmmmm..... I wonder why! Doesn't want people seeing her out living her life while the dogs are out her mothers back garden! Trying to keep the scamming and lies concealed!

Reactions: 1
She just quoted "she's nearly as bald as Rebecca from the stress" Is that the Rebecca she was talking about on here? I actually hate this girl, she's a fucking pest

@Sneachta_1987 said she's referring to here when she says Rebecca I'd love to know who Rebecca is
She's the girl that she has accused of starting all this and spreading rumours about her etc etc etc. I know who that woman is.
---

She just quoted "she's nearly as bald as Rebecca from the stress" Is that the Rebecca she was talking about on here? I actually hate this girl, she's a fucking pest
She also actually spelled it 'bawled' so she can't spell for shit either!

Reactions: 2
She's the girl that she has accused of starting all this and spreading rumours about her etc etc etc. I know who that woman is.
---

She also actually spelled it 'bawled' so she can't spell for shit either!
Bahahaha i'd love to know which one of us is Rebecca

Funny how she never mentioned how she got that apartment too
Ha ha yes sure it's council owned and she would pay a very low differential rate of rent every week. Someone working full time and is perfectly capable of renting be it a house share etc, and who would not compromise should not be in a social house paying such low rent. I rent in a house with 3 others. It is not ideal but I do not expect the council to house me. She is a disgusting narcissist. On her stories now about a fall in 101. I can see the claim already. Always someone else's fault - she is that type. A victim is all she thinks she is and takes no responsibility or accountability for her own actions and situation.

Reactions: 6
The narcissism in the latest posts! My God! And the utter lies It has gone so beyond ridiculous now haha the amount of lies that are so contradictory to each other. Does she not realise

Yet she is always on nights out and on road trips.

She said the dogs lived in her car. Does she forget she said that?

Illegally picking daffodils and actually thinks she would get on Love Island My God she posts some amount of shite! Can't afford the cost of living, saying people are dying in hospitals but there she is in Barringtons! Haha

Reactions: 6
She can't even tell the truth about how long she was fasting for, first it was 44 hours and then it was 32 hours Broke, can't afford anything yet getting treatment in a private hospital. It's all fake! She so entitled and thinks that she can just take anything for free

Reactions: 5