Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she’s moving so she can cash in on having a home account
She’s never done a house tour as a she said it’s a one bed and too small to show.
So I think she will move to a bigger place but for the gram

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if she’s moving so she can cash in on having a home account
She’s never done a house tour as a she said it’s a one bed and too small to show.
So I think she will move to a bigger place but for the gram
She'll have to move out of inner london to afford that even on her parent's budget lol. Her sister got help from her parents to buy in Surrey with her partner, it's a 4 bed house I think. I don't think they can afford to buy the same in Chelsea.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see her leaving Chelsea - it’s part of her “brand”.

That and “queens”. 😆

• Heart
QUEENS🤣🤣 (bleeping hate that!!!)

I had to make an account to tell you this because for the longest time I couldn’t figure out what she’s had done to her face until my friend mentioned she was thinking of getting a forehead reduction and she’s almost certain Aimazin has had one. Maybe end of 2019 - beginning of 2020.
caught her nose job scar on one of her pics so we know she’s had her boobs and nose done. But honestly before her forehead reduction she looked like a black girl. She’s got rid of it. It seems like she’s really hellbent on portraying the Barbie look but when she’s not got make up on, her face looks swollen and restricted as if she has to talk in a certain way
6F17D5CE-4138-4F1E-BF8E-30BB43C8A809.png
A47CF4AE-A2C1-43AC-B609-FB0F1DEA7F69.jpeg
389E5E61-B807-4CD2-B001-837C56104BFA.png
D7A1E040-864E-4207-9862-E1337CEE5F3F.png
E3D9030C-6363-48EC-A752-2DD2FC88D27D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is trying to look racially ambiguous.

Instead she just looks ambiguous.

The nose job really did change her face. She’s had the tip reduced.
It looks like around that time she dissolved her filler and started again, and also got her nose to mouth lines filled.

I always thought the change in forehead appearance was from getting better hair/ new weave. I actually didn’t know you could get surgery for that! Her old weave/wig used to be centre parted and extremely flat to her head, now the hair looks much better quality and has lots of volume and is wanded.

if she’s gonna be honest to her ‘queens’ I don’t know why she doesn’t discuss all this.

she will mention some stuff and not others. She will mention filler but not surgery

She’s pushing REN to fix problem skin, when she’s constantly getting medical grade facials

she gives shout outs to the hairdresser for her colour and cut, but not that fact the hair isn’t her own

so bizarre

I am shocked at how different she looks in those photos. Whoever said she is trying to look racially ambiguous is right...this is Michael Jackson territory. Genuinely shocked. What must her family think? Is this not highly insulting to her heritage?

Reactions: 3
It signals a much deeper problem.

She is trying so hard to be someone else. Imagine the mental trauma of it.

All these “friendships” are as fake as her “queens” PR talk.

I am shocked at how different she looks in those photos. Whoever said she is trying to look racially ambiguous is right...this is Michael Jackson territory. Genuinely shocked. What must her family think? Is this not highly insulting to her heritage?
ngl I was a big supporter of hers but after seeing how ashamed she is of her black side, I’m actually disgusted by her. She’s just another bimbo. No substance, character or real beauty of her own.

She looks quite like her dad and sister here. I can't get over how much she has had done. She is a different person.

With regards to the Ren products, if she wanted to be honest with her followers she should skip the medical grade facials and treatments for 6-9 months and just use Ren. That would show a true representation of what the products can achieve. What she advertises at the moment is misleading and false. I am surprised no one has written to Ren and pointed it out.

Attachments

Oh my gosh, she has so much filler in her smile lines (I have filler, no judgement here) But my god, it's a lot to hide those lines. That with the nose job has completely changed her face.

Why does her skin look so much lighter? Is it a filter or did she have it whitened?

How quiet has she gone now that there’s a blog about her and her fakery. She must’ve been living in a dream world before where she thought we were all impressed by her drivel

How quiet has she gone now that there’s a blog about her and her fakery. She must’ve been living in a dream world before where she thought we were all impressed by her drivel
Does she know this exists?

She posted that she has a really bad cold which her sister also had, her sister was AWOL from the gram cos of it too. Last post she made, she said she was going home to her mummy cos of how bad she felt lol

She's also now mentioned she's moving out in January 2022 to get a bigger place, and looking for interior ideas.... so is she renting? Or selling this place and buying another? Or was this a rental and now she's going into a different one? I just found it hard to believe it was a rental because she made a big deal of it being her first property and bought soooo much stuff and did so much revamping.

I’m wondering if her parents have purchased it.
her sister recently bought a house so maybe Aimee sulked and the parents bought her one too