Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uni was the best experience of my life. I wouldn’t change it. PHD less so!

Why is it always the dropouts that say this?

I guess she cannot go around saying she couldn’t be bothered to put the work in/ thought she was above everyone else because her parents were wealthy. It seems like she has wasted their money on an events business & now a jewellery one because she cannot put the work in. She has also failed at her PR campaign because the brand deals took ages to come in! Her engagement must be low or her parents are paying the brands to let her use their hashtag.

She doesn’t have anything interesting to offer. Even other “wealthy” Insta girls are more interesting. She lacks any depth/niche. Wearing PLT & buying designer - desperate to be famous.

Desperate.

I think all the surgeries make sense now - she wants to look white.

She needs to have a goal in life other than fame.

Reactions: 5
I saw a comment on another thread and the poster said that around the time of BLM she posted saying she doesn't identify as being black, and that her sister is darker than her. I didn't see her post this myself but if she did I am actually shocked.

Does anyone believe she uses Ren Skincare, or is it all a front? Skincare will only ever get anyone so far and I reckon the bulk of what makes the difference for her is all the procedures.

Reactions: 3
I think she probably uses ren but has a facial or some sort of treatment every week so it probably wouldn’t matter what she used on her face daily

i wouldnt say she has white features but she definitely has mixed features
As a mixed person myself she’s clearly mixed to mebut I can see how some people might not see that
I think it’s more to do with the lighter hair and eyes than her features though.

wonder what she will do next now she failed at love island

I think her parents are paying a PR company to make their daughter relevant. That’s why it comes across wrong and in authentic.

Love Island probably didn’t take her on as she would be a boring participant.

Reactions: 1
That is so sad if that's true about her parents paying a PR company. How could you take any pleasure in what you do knowing the collaboration was paid for by mum and dad? Her sister seems to have a bit more going on for her. I agree, she would be painfully boring on Love Island. She appears to have no interests beyond beauty appointments and lunch with friends. I had to laugh when she was buying decor for the apartment and was adding books because they matched the neon aesthetic she had going on the shelves. I doubt she has any idea who Keith Haring was, and she certainly wouldn't have any time for the scene he was apart of.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see where the 2.1 from Kings came from. I know lots of educated people & they are mostly private.

I saw a comment on another thread and the poster said that around the time of BLM she posted saying she doesn't identify as being black, and that her sister is darker than her. I didn't see her post this myself but if she did I am actually shocked.
WHAT.

That is insane if she said that.

Her sister has photos on her IG of them as kids, you can see their skintone has always been fairly similar - and their hair too. I think she's had so much surgery and hair stuff done to look less black. I wonder if her eye colour is real?

Maybe she meant, she was brought up “white”.

I think her father must be black then or mixed race.

This says she got a 2.1 from Kings ? Is this true?

I have never heard anyone from Kings say “my queens” or use any language like that.
What's even more shocking is she apparently got A*s and As in her A Levels/GCSEs according to her linkedin. I 100% think she's lying.

What's even more shocking is she apparently got A*s and As in her A Levels/GCSEs according to her linkedin. I 100% think she's lying.
Wouldn't believe that for one second. Definitely lying. You don't work your arse off to get A's to then sit around doing nothing with your life.

I agree.

Lying about your grades works if you’re never going to apply for a job.

Her ambition seems to be fame & admiration from random strangers on the planet. No doubt she will marry a make instagrammer with the same la k of ambitions,

She definitely does not come across as Kings student. Maybe her parents donated to the uni?

I don’t think she’s lying about her results - she’s clearly had a very good education.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s lying about her results - she’s clearly had a very good education.
It would be a huge mistake to lie about grades when you’re trying to be famous. I think it’s a terrible shame if she does have good grades that this is what she chooses to do with them.

Last edited:
Her daily life is ‘no expense spared’ so I feel like her education would have also been expensive
Like other posters have said such a shame to work so hard for good grades to spend the day getting your hair done and posting ren codes.

I agree, she's clearly educated. She did work in event management pre pandemic so said she fell into the world of full time influencing by accident when everything shut down. I do think her content is really dull though. She never speaks on anything important, It's misguided, PLT, Ren, Hairdressers, pics of designer shoes, rinse and repeat!

I agree, she's clearly educated. She did work in event management pre pandemic so said she fell into the world of full time influencing by accident when everything shut down. I do think her content is really dull though. She never speaks on anything important, It's misguided, PLT, Ren, Hairdressers, pics of designer shoes, rinse and repeat!
Misguided - but she doesn’t wear as it’s sold with tags on
PLT - but she doesn’t wear as it’s sold with tags on
Hairdressers - doubtful it’s her real hair so why post it
Designer shoes - yep ok I can get on board with this as it’s authentic 😂

the designer side to her content is the only thing that’s ‘real’ about her

She was doing the events business before covid. Also, she didn’t seem hands on with that either. It was all wealthy clients & her turning up to the event. I think she was the face of the brand but didn’t do the work.

Influencing was not by accident, she needs to own it.

5 years ago that first daily Mail article, she wasn’t famous then so it was clearly paid for. It’s a paid for full on publicity campaign to make her famous. It’s orchestrated.

She was doing the events business before covid. Also, she didn’t seem hands on with that either. It was all wealthy clients & her turning up to the event. I think she was the face of the brand but didn’t do the work.

Influencing was not by accident, she needs to own it.

5 years ago that first daily Mail article, she wasn’t famous then so it was clearly paid for. It’s a paid for full on publicity campaign to make her famous. It’s orchestrated.
Exactly. Anyone who claims her influencing is by accident is misinformed. She has had paid PR in the news for years, and she used to have a blog attached tp her events website that was all her doing comped things. Her blog rarely mentioned actual events she had planned unless it was for her friends or sister. If anything the events biz, the jewellery biz are all for the sake of creating the illusion of a working life, something for herself to delude herself and followers with.

What does anyone think of her and Lottie's friendships with Steph and Maeve? I gather Lottie and Steph were friends first, and I remember when Maeve joined the agency and met Steph. The whole 'Queen' group thing seems so contrived and fake. I used to really love Maeve and still do like her, but she has definitely changed in recent times. Now that I think about it all, I would pinpoint the change to be around the time she started hanging out with this lot. She also comes from money but not on the same level and I think she's putting herself under pressure to keep up with Lottie and Aimee.

She has just launched something.

I heard her speak & she does sound like she has been privately educated.

that’s why This whole “queens” branding doesn’t suit her. Maybe the PR agency told her to say it.
It would someone working class maybe, just not her.

It makes me cringe so hard.