Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just launched something.

I heard her speak & she does sound like she has been privately educated.

that’s why This whole “queens” branding doesn’t suit her. Maybe the PR agency told her to say it.
It would someone working class maybe, just not her.

It makes me cringe so hard.
Agree on the queen thing, but I guess she has to make it believable that she wears very cheap fast fashion brands like PLT.

Just seen she's launched something with REN skincare. I had never heard of this brand until she started flogging it. Not sure how much I buy her claims that it was the miracle cure for her acne.

Reactions: 1
I reckon her parents paid them to collaborate with her.

she really doesn’t suit this “job”.

It’s like she doesn’t want to do the influencing but she wants to be well known

Her parents are clearly bankrolling so she’s not doing it for the money

the queen stuff is irritating as is her thinking wearing green is a personality trait

Reactions: 7
It’s like she doesn’t want to do the influencing but she wants to be well known

Her parents are clearly bankrolling so she’s not doing it for the money

the queen stuff is irritating as is her thinking wearing green is a personality trait
Can you imagine being a fella in her age bracket on a date with her and listening to this 'Queen' bullshit?? She comes across so silly and juvenile. She's clearly had a privileged upbringing so it's very strange that this is what she choses to pursue as a 'career'. Flogging cheap tat from PLT is embarrassing for a woman her age.

Reactions: 2
It’s like she has had every opportunity better herself, every extravagance in life & she chooses to push this influencer thing.

she hired a chef to cook an extravagant meal for her family i her Chelsea home - that was purchased for her by her family. How much more unrelatable can she get?

also, she looks old. She needs to stop fiddling around with her face. All these treatments & she looks like an older botchedz lister.

I think she’s really pretty on photos but on stories you can see all the filler above her top lip
Plus when she can’t tie her weave fully back and plonks a cap on her head she just looks so over styled

I find it a little odd shes 30, a pretty girl, clearly very privileged and never had a boyfriend. It's pretty unusual.

I find it a little odd shes 30, a pretty girl, clearly very privileged and never had a boyfriend. It's pretty unusual.
did she say that?

maybe they don’t get her quest for fame when she has all the trappings of it already.

did she say that?

maybe they don’t get her quest for fame when she has all the trappings of it already.
She did. I imagine she has never been in a relationship because she is too high maintenance and/or because she has no personality or anything to say for herself. She has no hobbies or interests besides Barry's which is neither of the above, and has no job to speak of. Even men who come from money would find that highly unattractive in a woman in this day and age. No one rents an apartment on their own in Chelsea by promoting Ren Skincare so it's obvious that her parents are clearly funding her lifestyle. She's not even financially independent. In her mind she probably she's herself as a catch no man is worthy of but for someone pushing 30 she leaves a lot to be desired in terms of being a prospective partner. Now that I've read back on this I kind of feel sorry for her. I may not have as many designer things as her but at 32 I have a solid education under me, a well paid permenant job, am a homeowner and while it may take me a few months to save for designer pieces I can still achieve it. She's kind of a loser 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s bizarre that she rejected all the opportunities she had to “promote” skincare & cheap clothing

most Privately educated kids become CEOs etc (of real companies ). The events co was also a total waste.

I get the impression she only reason she did the events was because she had a bad reaction from people when she admitted she lives off her parents & doesn’t do much all day.

what a hollow existence.

I do feel she’s very unfulfilled especially compared to her sister
At least she’s off teaching exercise classes in between all the lunching and brunching

Reactions: 4
She did. I imagine she has never been in a relationship because she is too high maintenance and/or because she has no personality or anything to say for herself. She has no hobbies or interests besides Barry's which is neither of the above, and has no job to speak of. Even men who come from money would find that highly unattractive in a woman in this day and age. No one rents an apartment on their own in Chelsea by promoting Ren Skincare so it's obvious that her parents are clearly funding her lifestyle. She's not even financially independent. In her mind she probably she's herself as a catch no man is worthy of but for someone pushing 30 she leaves a lot to be desired in terms of being a prospective partner. Now that I've read back on this I kind of feel sorry for her. I may not have as many designer things as her but at 32 I have a solid education under me, a well paid permenant job, am a homeowner and while it may take me a few months to save for designer pieces I can still achieve it. She's kind of a loser 🤷‍♀️
I think you hit the nail on the head about why she's single. She's incredibly empty.

Also her parents bought her the Chelsea flat, she owns it lol. Again, an insane amount of privilege.

I think you hit the nail on the head about why she's single. She's incredibly empty.

Also her parents bought her the Chelsea flat, she owns it lol. Again, an insane amount of privilege.
Why is she talking about moving if she owns it? Do you think she'd rent it out?

Why is she talking about moving if she owns it? Do you think she'd rent it out?
I hadn't seen that she posted about moving. What did she say?

I thought she had this flat bought for her because she fully furnished it/did it up and talked a lot about buying her own first place but I could have misunderstood.

I hadn't seen that she posted about moving. What did she say?

I thought she had this flat bought for her because she fully furnished it/did it up and talked a lot about buying her own first place but I could have misunderstood.
She said it's been nearly a year since she moved in and would be looking for somewhere new. She asked estate agents in a certain area (can't remember which) to get in touch with her, and mentioned that the interiors 'content' (🙄) would be back when she moves. I agree, what was the point of buying all those neon coloured books to match her Mickey Mouse statues if she was going to move again in a years time.

She said it's been nearly a year since she moved in and would be looking for somewhere new. She asked estate agents in a certain area (can't remember which) to get in touch with her, and mentioned that the interiors 'content' (🙄) would be back when she moves. I agree, what was the point of buying all those neon coloured books to match her Mickey Mouse statues if she was going to move again in a years time.
Makes me wonder if her parents bought it as an investment and let her live in it temporarily, and now want to rent it out? They also own a home in Spain so would make sense they have a portfolio of properties, and would also make sense as to why she's spent so much doing the place up - maybe that's why she's been staying there rent free, agreeing to do the interiors of the place in exchange.

Makes me wonder if her parents bought it as an investment and let her live in it temporarily, and now want to rent it out? They also own a home in Spain so would make sense they have a portfolio of properties, and would also make sense as to why she's spent so much doing the place up - maybe that's why she's been staying there rent free, agreeing to do the interiors of the place in exchange.
Can you imagine the shock she would get if she had to move in with strangers like a lot of people do before they buy their own place. She'd know she was alive then!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s obvious her parents have done very well for themselves.

I wonder how they feel about her lack of ambition/drive.