Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a harsh comment- but i find her to be very unattractive looking 🥴 the nose job is terrible, very mj’ish, her lip fillers are too much..

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting that her “best mate” is also a similar age and has had a lot of work done. Also a daughter of a rich tycoon with no job.

I wonder how they met?

Is there a new hairdresser on the scene. What happened to paolo or whatever his name was
I saw him on a Instagram story doing hair for Cochella…so not in the country atm. I hate how my brain remembers things like this lol!

Reactions: 1
can someone explain her hair like?!!
Her sister definitely got the good genes in the looks department. Aimee is the spit of her Dad in this photo. Looks like a completely different person now. Her whole face has changed and her skin is definitely lighter. How has no one called her up on this?

Reactions: 3
She could niche herself as a mixed race “wealthy” influencer. Not many if those in the Uk. She could talk about her experiences growing up. Instead she is trying to jump on every bandwagon going and forcing fame and friendships.

Reactions: 1
When her sister bought her house she immediately got a flat
Wonder how she is going to compete with her sisters engagement

Reactions: 2
Courtney black is her new bestie, let’s see how long this lasts
Such a weird friendship. She’s taking her to her posh, rich Arab friends 30th in Mykonos. Would love to be a fly on the wall when Courtney rocks up in her Daniela Westbrook Burberry bikini 🫠.

Reactions: 6
Do you think they paid for Courtney’s holiday?

How did she meet the rich (probably not posh) arab girl?

Do you think they paid for Courtney’s holiday?

How did she meet the rich (probably not posh) arab girl?
Courtney was complaining about the hotel on her Instagram saying she paid the same as Aimee and her sister but her room wasn’t as nice theirs.