Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimazin must be screwing watching made in Chelsea there is a mixed race girl in the gym scene today (ruby)
She missed out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Aimazin must be screwing watching made in Chelsea there is a mixed race girl in the gym scene today (ruby)
She missed out.
I could so imagine her on made in Chelsea, maybe she is sitting tight waiting for the call. But she comes across as such a witch, she’d either be dull af or brilliant tv

Reactions: 1
It would be her dream to get on there. She would pay them to feature her. I think they excluded her because she cannot act.

Reactions: 2
She repeatedly hinted she would be going on love island a while back but it never materialised

She reminds me of Lorna luxe. Aff linking cheap shite and thinking it’s passable because she’s modelling it with a designer bag

Reactions: 4
Also did anyone notice how she’s took down any reference to her old flat and all her decor highlights for the old place

I hate influencers and their lazy way to get interaction without making an effort.

aimz is one of them. Every couple of months she’ll do the ‘where in the world do you live’ question. 🙄

she’s so boring and one dimensional. I can’t imagine having such a fake vapid existence

I hate influencers and their lazy way to get interaction without making an effort.

aimz is one of them. Every couple of months she’ll do the ‘where in the world do you live’ question. 🙄

she’s so boring and one dimensional. I can’t imagine having such a fake vapid existence
totally agree. Such a blatant beg for engagement
Also the ‘leave a 👑 under the post’ if you want to know where the clothes are from

Her daily life contributes nothing to anyone or anything. She could stay in bed for 2 weeks solid and it wouldn't impact anyone outside herself. We'd all like a few days off work but I can't imagine waking up every morning and having nowhere to be and nothing to do. She has all the time in the world and even then her IG is half-arsed. Someone mentioned before that she seems like an empty vessel and I think that's the perfect description of her. Empty mind, empty soul, empty life.

Reactions: 3
Her personal shopper trips in Harrods are cruel. The country is going through a food crisis and she thinks it’s appropriate to recommend her personal shopper for unneeded luxury (paid for by her parents). She belongs to the 1% minority of wealthy people and behaves like it. She is insufferable.

totally agree. Such a blatant beg for engagement
Also the ‘leave a 👑 under the post’ if you want to know where the clothes are from
lol to get her interaction levels up... Followed on brilliantly by this - couldn’t have put it better myself

Her daily life contributes nothing to anyone or anything. She could stay in bed for 2 weeks solid and it wouldn't impact anyone outside herself. We'd all like a few days off work but I can't imagine waking up every morning and having nowhere to be and nothing to do. She has all the time in the world and even then her IG is half-arsed. Someone mentioned before that she seems like an empty vessel and I think that's the perfect description of her. Empty mind, empty soul, empty life.

She is so stick for content she is filming the council worker (against his will) - you know the “little people” and talking about her visit to the doc for a coil. My god.

Just stumbled across this page
I was at soho farmhouse about a week after her bday and the manager of one of the restaurants told me their was a 10k minimum spend on their dinner
Amy and Faye reddish wear fake clothes, I know a girl that works for boohoo and they have a number of a Chinese seller that they send images of designer items to and they send them high quality replicas. It’s all a facade

Reactions: 7
I was at soho farmhouse about a week after her bday and the manager of one of the restaurants told me their was a 10k minimum spend on their dinner
Amy and Faye reddish wear fake clothes, I know a girl that works for boohoo and they have a number of a Chinese seller that they send images of designer items to and they send them high quality replicas. It’s all a facade
So aimazin paid the pr agency and 10k for her influencers to have dinner? That’s a huge spend for an insta post.

I am shocked about the reddish sisters, I’m sure umar have amy a huge payout when they split

Min 10k spend for dinner!!
The girl lives in another world

I think the worst part of the £10k plus dinner was that she footed the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5