Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofem

Chatty Member
So she washes all her food packets after shopping but doesn't wash new bedding before putting it on the bed 🤔

Reactions: 1

Snookie

I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!
Totally. Where’s her husband and her 2 daughters? You never hear them let alone see them :unsure:

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Why does she do her story & insist on lip slapping, yawning & clearing her throat while trying to talk/drone it's disgusting!

While I'm on disgusting, shut your bloody toilet seat, no one wants to see down your toilet, she does it all the time which means the dirty cow doesn't close it before flushing 🤮
One of many reasons why I unfollowed her

Kaye1976

Does she do anything outside in the garden? Or go out with the kids and hubby for family day?

Just being noisy lol but does she actually work or live of her husbands wage I find the whole yawning and coughing so rude! Used to enjoy her page but now its boring same thing over and over again she seems so stuck up to be honest

sickofem

Chatty Member
Just being noisy lol but does she actually work or live of her husbands wage I find the whole yawning and coughing so rude! Used to enjoy her page but now its boring same thing over and over again she seems so stuck up to be honest
No she doesn't work, they seem to have money to burn at the rate she spends it.
Her eldest daughter has medical conditions & Amy has said before she is her carer so she may get some sort of benefit payment maybe?

sickofem

Chatty Member
Even the Christmas decorations are a bore! What was that garland she made for the window 💩
That box round the tree looks weird!
She wonders why her account is so slow growing but it’s because she has no content!!! Blabs on about one boring thing for ages while showing everyone out her kitchen window & clearing her throat every 2 minutes!

Kaye1976

She always talked of the Nan but where’s parents, siblings and her own family? Is just like a plain house with her and the cat in!!!