Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofem

Chatty Member
I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!
And the bloody cat!

She seems obsessed with everything being perfect, not long ago her daughter wanted a pet, I think it was a hamster or something & she made an area for the cage in her utility room, she said she didn't know if she would cope with the mess & in less than a week she came on saying they had got rid as it wasn't for them!

Reactions: 2

Kaye1976

Even the Christmas decorations are a bore! What was that garland she made for the window šŸ’©

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Can hardly believe my eyes this bore has only gone and got herself a job at long last
Omg I seen this too. Wonder what it is doing... her hubby probably told her if she wants to keep spending like she was, she'd better get a job. Either that or her benefits have stopped she used to get for her daughters.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
surprised she didnā€™t set a timer for the ā€œrevealā€ of the new crappy bedding. She makes me sick, always banging on how she doesnā€™t work as sheā€™s a carer yet the daughter is never home and all she does is shop or blow up balloons

I used to like her, but her constant stories of changing things all the time is starting to grate. At first I thought it was nice to see a normal house and mum, but she's now always changing stuff for the sake of it. šŸ™„

Kaye1976

I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!

Kaye1976

Yeah it was guinea pigs! Obsessed over her home and it doesnā€™t stand out as being anything special or unique.

Snookie

Countdown to the kitchen reveal :rolleyes: Really? Sheā€™s the most boring woman on Instagram who the hell is setting reminders for this shit? Remember tho, it WAS NOT done on a budgetšŸ˜’ Fuck of you work shy melt.

sickofem

Chatty Member
She's such a sad act, crying because her daughter has had to wait for a TV, get a grip woman, honestly she's so materialistic, she literally only cares about spending.

sickofem

Chatty Member
Does she do anything outside in the garden? Or go out with the kids and hubby for family day?
The only thing I've seen them do is shopping trips but she doesn't show much, she films the bloody wall or kitchen window when she's droning on!!

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Omg I seen this too. Wonder what it is doing... her hubby probably told her if she wants to keep spending like she was, she'd better get a job. Either that or her benefits have stopped she used to get for her daughters.
I think itā€™s the benefits that she used to fund her sad sack lifestyle have come to an end now the girls are older. Pathetic excuse of a woman and crap role model for her girls

sickofem

Chatty Member
Anyone still here & following Amy? Only ever comes on story's to show us her new reveal... then has the cheek to put on her story that her accounts hidden, could ppl give it a like etc. Bit rich when she barely posts or comes on insta. That's why her reach is shit
I'm still waiting for the little spare room to be done which she has been going on about for about 4 years, & seems to change everything else in the gaff but dosent bother finishing that ( that's if shes even started it!)

Yeah I agree, she really is the most dull & boring person ever, her grid posts & reveals are too!

sickofem

Chatty Member
Why doesn't she work? Her girls are both older!!
She says itā€™s because sheā€™s a carer for her eldest, who just turned 20 & goes to uni!! I guess she doesnā€™t need to work though as she never stops spending so presumably her hubby works to keep them all!

Reactions: 1