Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaye1976

Had a quick peek to see if she had livened up but no…. Still the same clinical decor and no fun outside the house 🏡

Reactions: 3

sickofem

Chatty Member
I know right! Barely see anyone else living there. I am sick of seeing the same boring old shite from her. Same walls, same droning voice... dont even get me started on the lip smacking!!! :mad:
Or the throat clearing, coughing & yawning! She really is so dull!

Reactions: 2

Snookie

She always talked of the Nan but where’s parents, siblings and her own family? Is just like a plain house with her and the cat in!!!
I know right! Barely see anyone else living there. I am sick of seeing the same boring old shite from her. Same walls, same droning voice... dont even get me started on the lip smacking!!! :mad:

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Booorrrrriiiinngggg!! Seriously so dull! Her dreary grey & plastic garden is as depressing as her & her content!!!
I was never a fan of all the grey stuff tbh, but alot of the other influencers are now going more natural warm colours. Shes still stuck in grey this grey that. Replacing anything she can for no reason, yet dosent have a job. She has a disposable income tho 😏🤔

sickofem

Chatty Member
Interested to hear what others think of her?
I used to like her, she seemed pretty normal & down to earth but now she grates on me!!
She's getting worse too!!!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
This woman is obsessed with buying ",new bedding for the girls" along with all the other tat always spending! No job either...🤷🏼‍♀️

instasham13

Chatty Member
Just had a quick look and took me approx 3 seconds to see her house is just a grey carbon copy of everyone else's on the gram. Boring.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Anyone still here & following Amy? Only ever comes on story's to show us her new reveal... then has the cheek to put on her story that her accounts hidden, could ppl give it a like etc. Bit rich when she barely posts or comes on insta. That's why her reach is shit
I'm still waiting for the little spare room to be done which she has been going on about for about 4 years, & seems to change everything else in the gaff but dosent bother finishing that ( that's if shes even started it!)

sickofem

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s put a countdown up for her kitchen makeover!!! 🙄 then tells people to set a reminder!!! She’s so dull & boring so can’t imagine it’s anything great!! From the bits she’s put up it looks like she spent ages painting the cupboards the same colour anyway!!

Abongo

VIP Member
I can’t cope with these constant “reveals” these home accounts have. A reveal for pretty much everything. Always have the same 4 songs as their reel music too.
“Level up”
“I love you baby”
“Yum”
Or that french song (can’t remember the name).
No originality what so ever.

Snookie

Her selfie today on stories... defo trying to be mrs hinch with the hair 🥴

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Yeah she was a complete piss taker swanning about “picking up a couple of bits to show ya,s” and arsing about with balloons all day long

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
Bore fest over the weekend and today again!!
Yep, she is honestly the most boring person I have ever come across.

She cleans all her shopping & is obsessed with cleaning yet always pictures her toilets with the lid open, so they don't put the lid down before flushing all those germs around the room 🤮

• Haha